It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Another massive explosion in Houston, TX early this morning.

Purported security cam footage of Houston explosion:
twitter.com...

Multiple fatalities after massive blast in NW Houston

The owner of the facility told Eyewitness News the explosion originated from a propylene tank. Propylene is an extremely flammable gas that is used to make a variety of products.

Photos show damage from northwest Houston blast that killed two:
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike

From C!A central... Right under the under the headline they have a screenshot of Trump speaking at World Economic Forum. WTF?

"No, I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious," Trump replied during a news conference.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ok what up Q

Coronavirus Watch Update

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)

As of Jan 24, 2020 12 pm EST

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Total Confirmed Worldwide - 939 - Last update: 3 minutes ago

Total Deaths Worldwide - 26 (all in mainland China) - Last update: 3 minutes ago

docs.google.com...=865616908

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Been sitting on this since the Peach Mint started. Can't get it out of my head. Schumer looks just like Aleister Crowley's alien, Lam.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Been sitting on this since the Peach Mint started. Can't get it out of my head. Schumer looks just like Aleister Crowley's alien, Lam.

I'm having quite the chuckle at that, thanks! 😂😂

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would imagine that these people have concussions. CNN is calling them TBI's to dunk on Trump. I've been hit by the shockwave from many explosions, and yes if they are big enough they can mess with you. I am HIGHLY dubious that any of these people will have long lasting effects from this one single thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks like former president, and mr. Nice guy, Jimmy Carter, will be leaving us soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

How dare he not properly and respectfully address our alien overlord liaison

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It appeared that later in the video he looked down. He is bound to have seen it lying on the floor. Sometimes I trust Lindsey and sometimes I don't. I have never been able to get the picture of him and Huma so lovey dovey at McCain's funeral out of my mind. Is he giving somebody a heads up about something? I don't know. He is an enigma.

edit on 24-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Been logging it over here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agree with you on all that. I been knocked to my knees with blood coming out of one ear due to a trigger happy gunner manning the 5" guns on a Destroyer. I walked out on deck after cease fire was called (no hearing protection) and he had to let one more off. Needless to say he got a Navy beating followed by losing a stripe. Had a few days of ringing ears but, I recovered just fine. No trauma or headaches. Guess I was lucky.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yikes! Yeah I bet that one was not any fun at all. Also, I think that situation you described would be much worse than anything our guys are feeling via the missiles from Iran. I would imagine everyone was indoors and as protected as they could have been on that base. Explosive shockwaves are no joke though, and I absolutely accept that anyone on that base could have gotten a headache and/or a concussion from them. Is a concussion considered a TBI? I cant think of anything else these guys would have gotten in this situation considering none of them were hit directly by any missiles.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Was this really the campaign button for Carter?
If so, then I really have to wonder what the heck is going on with the Mr. Planter's peanut commercial.....

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What I really think about trump is this. Trump represents a big move by the corporate world to take control of the united states government.

This is a fight not between repubs and dems. Though the elites want us to think that it is so that our attention stays focused on fighting each other. No, this is a fight between the politicians and the business owners over who can make the laws.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And here comes...

Scott Wong
‏Verified account @scottwongDC

Beginning soon: All-Senator briefing on coronavirus happening before Trump impeachment trial resumes.

Trump admin officials from CDC, NIH and State Dept. will be briefing
10:22 AM - 24 Jan 2020

Senators entering closed-door briefing are saying they are concerned there is not appropriate coordination with China in combating coronavirus.

@SenRickScott (R-FL), who dealt with zika, says: “I don’t trust China.”

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I keep thinking. "sorry to leave you guys hanging"
LOL
edit on 24-1-2020 by Frodolives because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

“I think therefor I Lam. Your move, Descartes!”
- famous quote by Chuckie Schumer.

Oy vey!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
What I really think about trump is this. Trump represents a big move by the corporate world to take control of the united states government.

This is a fight not between repubs and dems. Though the elites want us to think that it is so that our attention stays focused on fighting each other. No, this is a fight between the politicians and the business owners over who can make the laws.

I normally don't agree with many of your posts, but this scenario is a definite possibility.
kudos for that.

In truth though, that would mean that the corporations are just eliminating the middle man (politicians).
Seems the corporations have been doing a fine job twisting their arms for decades.
edit on 24-1-2020 by Frodolives because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join