It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Ashes to ashes; nuts to nuts. Please press "F" to pay your respects with RIPeanut.😂
Almond propaganda, "PDKH."

Yep, agree, strange timing. The Peanut video I posted some pages back was strangely done and Wesley Snipes? Are you kidding me. Seeds of plantation, mascot killed off at 104, so what is coming next I wonder. Reincarnation out of a Geico commercial or something totally off the wall nuts.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes the House Dem Managers have made it impossible for those RINOS to stick their necks out for them. They will just slink back under the rocks than risk their political lives like the worms they are.

link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I get advertising is supposed to get you talking about a product. And Planters is fairly irrelevant as a modetn brand icon but still strongly recognizable— similar to the Oscar Mayer weiner-mobile.

The commercial itself doesn’t make sense to me since his sacrifice doesn’t inherently save the other 2. And they are making sure we see dead is dead— and they even glorify his fall— as a parent, not a kid-friendly commercial, by any means.

So they are either introducing something new or going to have a resurrection a la Gandalf or Yukon Cornelius.

I suspect this is just an advertising gimmick, and Planters' Superbowl commercial will feature Mr. Peanut's miraculous survival.

link   
Watching Lindsey G. giving press conference from podium about impeachment hearing.
While talking...a note-filled card fell from his inside jacket pocket behind the podium, w/o his noticing.

How much do you want to bet a reporter will go up and grab it when he leaves?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Another POTUS tweet storm - 54 tweets since midnight, so far... that's the next couple hours decoding for me!

BTW - I'm still having great problems getting an export download of @realdonaldtrump tweets from Exporttweet.com. I've tried using different email accounts and different times of the day but am getting only a few tweets (last try only provided one tweet for $30!). If anyone else has an excel or csv format dump could they provide me a dropbox link? I need to get them into the spreadsheet.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

May have been intentional?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Boeing is having a Bad go of things lately huh

Boeing-built DirecTV satellite may explode in orbit after suffering unexpected malfunction

DirecTV says satellite “Spaceway-1 suffered a major anomaly that resulted in significant and irreversible thermal damage to its batteries.”
The large broadcast satellite is owned by AT&T’s DirecTV, was built by Boeing and is operated by Intelsat.
The satellite is notably several years beyond its intended lifespan, as Boeing told CNBC the incident happened “beyond-contract-life operation.”
DirecTV plans to discharge the satellite’s remaining fuel before takes it out of orbit, “to reduce the risk of accidental explosion.”

As the World turns.... Fer Sure

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yea, no kidding. Wonder how long the new CEO will last. Lockheed is waving their arms...👏😂

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

WATCH 15:00minute mark:
www.youtube.com...
-----------------------------

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
impactful

every time we speak of the the marriage alliance between Goog23me... 💧 Water drips right into their blood 🩸bank...

simple... You have the largest data collector CEO married to this woman with her company collecting DNA, and then you have project nightingale where Google has infiltrated the Obamacare mandated Electronic health record, yet another place to harvest DNA information, coupled with Peter Thiel’s anti aging and Transhumanist research projects and BOOM

Color by #
Where’s my crayons 🖍

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FlashBack - 2012

And here we are today wondering the same darn thing !
Should DNA Data Belong to Private Companies? The Genetic Alliance Fights For Open Access

.......Carl Zimmer wrote a piece in the New York Times about the potential to use bacteria to treat illness. Bacteria from a patient’s nose, that is. According to Zimmer, just because your nose provides the ideal environment to harvest a million-dollar cure, there’s no clause stating that you would deserve a portion of the profits. The entire question reads like a present day Gattaca. Who does your DNA belong to? It seems it won’t be long before someone would scarcely need your permission to sequence your genome. It could come from a hair, a fingernail, or even feces. Publicizing genetic research might seem to be a logical way out of the Gattica problem, but we need to be wary of how we use that information, and the judgments that can form when one reveals something as personal as a genome. No one can be fully certain of what secrets are concealed in each sequence, in each genome.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.youtube.com...

Yeah, not intentional.
I can't make out what it said. Almost looked like '4 buffet' on the one line.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Boeing is having a Bad go of things lately huh

Boeing-built DirecTV satellite may explode in orbit after suffering unexpected malfunction

DirecTV says satellite “Spaceway-1 suffered a major anomaly that resulted in significant and irreversible thermal damage to its batteries.”
The large broadcast satellite is owned by AT&T’s DirecTV, was built by Boeing and is operated by Intelsat.
The satellite is notably several years beyond its intended lifespan, as Boeing told CNBC the incident happened “beyond-contract-life operation.”
DirecTV plans to discharge the satellite’s remaining fuel before takes it out of orbit, “to reduce the risk of accidental explosion.”

As the World turns.... Fer Sure

"...significant and irreversible thermal damage to its batteries." You can bet Elon Musk will swipe that line the next time a Tesla catches fire.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Anyone know anything about Rudy's 12:00 Podcast yet?
THIS could be it:
www.youtube.com...

-----------------------------------------------
edit on 24-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Can someone embed this video here for me. I'm not able to figure it out; for some reason, this one doesn't embed for me. Thanks!

www.youtube.com...

George Snuffleoffegus caught 'cutting' off Trump's lawyer, Jay Sekulow - was it something he said? lol

Here ya go:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Watch 18:21 minute mark. It appears that he looked down at the floor and noticed it. he even took another look at 19:00 min. I'm not gonna speculate at this point even though, to me, it looked intentional.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden.

PODCAST:

"Get ready for it" - Rudy
Rudy Giulianics

edit on 24-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Be ready

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That is one magical note card indeed. It reminds of an old timey magic trick, where the chosen card rises up in the breast pocket of the magicians jacket.

Seems deliberate as he steps back, Camera guy also zoomed in.
edit on 24-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
👀 on Chicago. 2nd case in US.

Officials say a 60-year-old Chicago woman returned Jan. 13 from Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, and began experiencing symptoms a few days after arriving home.

Woman, 60, is first Chicago-area coronavirus patient

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden.

PODCAST:

"Get ready for it" - Rudy
Rudy Giulianics

What if Obama is actually clean and it was Biden running the show the entire time? 🤭 not likely, but I thought it was funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join