It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Says He Will Not Comply With Potential Senate Impeachment Trial Subpoena

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

edit on 12292019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Massive money laundering scheme. LOL Joe Biden... yeah okay son.
Please.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's about making a crooked president accountable for his actions.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not even close to the same thing.
They...the deep state, congress and never trumpers have been trying to impeach President Trump since before his inauguration.
There have been many "official" investigations with 10's of millions spent by many including the special counsel, congress, state prosecutors as well as the fbi, they all came up with nothing, nada.
The impeachment claim now is a joke and based on the 3+ year track record, how can any open minded person take it seriously.

Please show me 1 investigation "official" or otherwise into Joe Biden's corruption, because all I hear is that is has been debunked.
When was it debunked, who debunked it and show me the report....you can't, but Rudy Guliani is connecting the dots and has AG Barr's ear so we may get something soon and it won't debunk the corruption claims.

Don't forget the President has executive privilege, Joe Biden does not.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

was not legitimizing the charade

Same excuse biden is using.
That his corruption in ukraine is a ct.

I don't believe ether of them.

edit on 29-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: exeutive privilege

edit on 29-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
I don't understand why Biden is hesitant to cooperate fully with regards to a potential investigation of something he claims he is innocent of. What's the harm in simply vindicating your innocence Joe?

Yeah exactly. One would figure Joe Biden would be chomping at the bit to get right in there at the Senate trial and answer the tough questions. And speaking of which, how bout this- might be kinda fun to see who can come up with the best questions.

Assume you're a defense attorney for Trump at the trial, and Joe and/or Hunter Biden get called to the stand. What would be your question(s) to them?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I can understand one not wanting to be called into court innocent or not, I mean if you don't comply with a request from a police officer to search your car that doesn't make you guilty and guilt should not be inferred.

The thing I see is that if you are subpoenaed than you have no choice, you have to show up.
Making the comparison some have made to President Trump(who has not himself been subpoenaed) is not an apple to apple comparison. You simply can't get around the power of the presidency and any other citizen, candidate or not, must comply with a subpoena.

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: openminded2011
I don't understand why Biden is hesitant to cooperate fully with regards to a potential investigation of something he claims he is innocent of. What's the harm in simply vindicating your innocence Joe?

Yeah exactly. One would figure Joe Biden would be chomping at the bit to get right in there at the Senate trial and answer the tough questions. And speaking of which, how bout this- might be kinda fun to see who can come up with the best questions.

Assume you're a defense attorney for Trump at the trial, and Joe and/or Hunter Biden get called to the stand. What would be your question(s) to them?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

To be unbiased here. There is absolutely no reason, that I can see, where Biden nor his son should be called into a Trump impeachment hearing. That is a completely different investigation of corruption and actually has no bearing on Trump as the democrats believe.

Trump even stated in his July 25th phone call that Ukraine not only contact Rudy G. but to get in touch with our attorney general, Barr. Quite obviously, the AG would only become involved if the Ukraine determined via investigation that a US citizen was involved.

This impeachment scam is running its course to nowhere. Trump is being attacked unwarrantedly. Yet, Biden or even his son have no legal bearing on what Trump is accused. Thus no reason for any subpeonas. For that matter, there is no real legal crime that Trump has being accused of. Simply smear proproganda ahead of the 2020 elections.

I don't like Biden. Yet, I completely agree that he has a case to not respond and the courts will back him up.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Very well put, I do agree with what you said but this is all playing out in the impeachment,TDS and never trumper world of political theatre. Since the subpoena was issued it needs to be adhered to.

You stated: Trump is being attacked unwarrantedly. Yet, Biden or even his son have no legal bearing on what Trump is accused. Thus no reason for any subpoenas.
To me, let Joe deal with the craziness that is going on just like Trump.
In the middle of this impeachment farce I am not going to parse out how "Joe Biden is being treated unfairly"...that is ridiculous to me.
The whole thing is crazy and Joe Biden is part of it so he can deal with it just like Trump has to.
The never trumpers, deep state, congress and the 2020 dem presidential hopefuls will all see soon enough that they are going to be dragged into the lunacy they have created.

originally posted by: CynConcepts

To be unbiased here. There is absolutely no reason, that I can see, where Biden nor his son should be called into a Trump impeachment hearing. That is a completely different investigation of corruption and actually has no bearing on Trump as the democrats believe.

Trump even stated in his July 25th phone call that Ukraine not only contact Rudy G. but to get in touch with our attorney general, Barr. Quite obviously, the AG would only become involved if the Ukraine determined via investigation that a US citizen was involved.

This impeachment scam is running its course to nowhere. Trump is being attacked unwarrantedly. Yet, Biden or even his son have no legal bearing on what Trump is accused. Thus no reason for any subpeonas. For that matter, there is no real legal crime that Trump has being accused of. Simply smear proproganda ahead of the 2020 elections.

I don't like Biden. Yet, I completely agree that he has a case to not respond and the courts will back him up.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

His own that were not illegal in any way? This story is a bust. A losing ticket with zero to back it up.

Trump committed blackmail. Caused people to die. So he could cheat his way into the white house AGAIN!

It is not going to happen again. We won't let it.

We? Who's we? Are you involved in this at all? you got your hands in it? or are you just including your self into something has zero to do with you?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

It's about making a crooked president accountable for his actions.

What is he supposed to be held accountable for exactly?

All I hear is a bunch of accusations but no proof to back it up.

Oh you must be one of those "Guilty until proven innocent" people.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Revenge is sweet but temporary. Karma is an absolute bitch. Both sides of partisan politics are not recognizing this fact. I will say, it does seem like both sides are not using wisdom in the past decades. It has been tit for tat.

I am simply hoping one partisan side or the other, preferably both, will recognize this for America. The country as a whole. We do not need to turn into the middle east, factions continuously at war, nor the European union that gets so wispy washy that the serfs, ahem citizens have no true voice in parliament.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Sounds the same to me.

because all I hear is that is has been debunked.

I never said that.

I said I don't believe ether of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Bidens statements seem to be again, exactly what the dems talking points are accusing trump of. Funny that. a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Massive money laundering scheme. LOL Joe Biden... yeah okay son.
Please.

Not sure what you are exactly going on about....

Lol

But yes. Money laundering. Biden and obama approved money to go to ukraine. In return the money was funneled back to obama and especially Biden.

You guys are pretending we shouldnt be looking into it. Trust me, we should and WE will.

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Presidency has executive privilege and every president has used it and they have all used it in the same manner that Trump has used it. That is not an opinion.
Joe Biden does not have executive privilege so there is no comparison.
Joe Biden has as much to do with this impeachment trial as Trump does.
The impeachment is a based on nothing, just angry democrats who are protecting something.

You would have to ignore the fact that Trump was elected President and has executive privilege and ignore the fact that President Trump has endured investigations and was spied on from everyone in the IC and they have found nothing.

Do you think Joe Biden has special rights that allow him to ignore a subpoena or have others not respond to a subpoena?
Do you think a special counsel consisting of Biden haters would come up empty?

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Sounds the same to me.

because all I hear is that is has been debunked.

I never said that.

I said I don't believe ether of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh Wait ! He Suddenly Changed his Mind after his " Handlers " Corrected his Sorry Ahass Yet AGAIN ...............

edit on 29-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join