It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Says He Will Not Comply With Potential Senate Impeachment Trial Subpoena

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

begs questions of why he wouldn't. It is suspicious, as in what is he trying to hide.

Agreed.

I also wonder what trump had to hide by telling house witnesses not to appear. Very suspicious on both sides.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My take was that President Trump was not legitimizing the charade/impeachment and he chose to exercise his executive privilege...as all other presidents have.
What is Joe Biden's excuse?

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

begs questions of why he wouldn't. It is suspicious, as in what is he trying to hide.

Agreed.

I also wonder what trump had to hide by telling house witnesses not to appear. Very suspicious on both sides.

edit on 28-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That was a funny clip, what a joke Biden is.
He is going to get eaten alive if he wins the democrat primary...he shouts down the press and intimidates them.

originally posted by: mtnshredder

[...]
Reporter gets a tad to close to home for Biden at mark 2:32, LOL

edit on Sat Dec 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Trump would wipe the floor with this moron.

Lock him up.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Lock him up.

Sorry, but Trump is intimidated by Biden to the point of colluding with Ukraine to manufacture dirt on the entire Biden family.

Remember when Joe Biden fearlessly shamed the 280lb farmer by calling him FATSO at a campaign event last month?

Even notorious CornPop backed down rather than face Joe Biden!
edit on 12/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Lock him up.

Sorry, but Trump is intimidated by Biden to the point of colluding with Ukraine to manufacture dirt on the entire Biden family.

Remember when Joe Biden fearlessly shamed the 280lb farmer by calling him FATSO at a campaign event last month?

Dont make fun of the push up champion. Be careful he may challenge you.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Why would they want Biden’s Testimony? He was not party to the president’s or any one in the administration actions.

Still would be funny to see the GOP try it.

Aww, you really don't understand any of this do you. Trump was impeached for asking about Hunter Biden. And long before Trump wanted to be president, Joe Biden was Vice president and the point man for Ukraine corruption, while his son was on a board for a Ukraine gas company, making millions, all while not having any experience in the industry, or speaking the language. So yea, Biden and his boy are neck deep in this and if it's fair to impeach an elected president over his interest in this, it's damn well fair to ask Biden and his boy some questions.

Education is key, you seem to posses none.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So if Biden is elected President, the Democrats must immediately file articles of impeachment against him. That's the bed they've made, now they have to lay in it.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Pyle
Why would they want Biden’s Testimony? He was not party to the president’s or any one in the administration actions.

Still would be funny to see the GOP try it.

Education is key.

Education on the left consists of some CNN talking head telling them what to think. They certainly don't learn anything about the real world in school.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hunter Biden was not in the Biden family Christmas photo this year.

www.foxnews.com...

Where's Hunter?

Maybe they're killing him with kindness like Spacey did with his accusers?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Lock him up.

Dont make fun of the push up champion. Be careful he may challenge you.

Joe Biden has re-evaluated, and changed his mind:

“I want to clarify something I said yesterday. In my 40 years in public life, I have always complied with a lawful order and in my eight years as VP, my office — unlike Donald Trump and Mike Pence — cooperated with legitimate congressional oversight requests,” he tweeted.

"But I am just not going to pretend that there is any legal basis for Republican subpoenas for my testimony in the impeachment trial.

That is the point I was making yesterday and I reiterate: this impeachment is about Trump’s conduct, not mine,” he said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Lock him up.

Actually have him picked as the Democratic party nominee... Much much better

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That is the point I was making yesterday and I reiterate: this impeachment is about Trump’s conduct, not mine,” he said.

Which is Trump's conduct looking in to his conduct as acting VP of his son's conduct. Joe if there is nothing to hide then let them investigate for over 2 years with all the power of the FBI, What is fair is fair...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

was not legitimizing the charade

Same excuse biden is using.
That his corruption in ukraine is a ct.

I don't believe ether of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
He is not going to be called because he has nothing to do with trump extorting info from the president of Ukraine withholding military aid causing people to die and then covering it up and lying to the whole planet about it.

But trump sure has a lot to answer for.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

His own that were not illegal in any way? This story is a bust. A losing ticket with zero to back it up.

Trump committed blackmail. Caused people to die. So he could cheat his way into the white house AGAIN!

It is not going to happen again. We won't let it.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

What is it they always say about all the spying that goes on in the name of state security? "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about". Well using this line of logic, I don't understand why Biden is hesitant to cooperate fully with regards to a potential investigation of something he claims he is innocent of. What's the harm in simply vindicating your innocence Joe?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So exactly what they are accusing Trump of Biden won't comply with the law to answer questions on.
Based on this video alone IF he beats Trump in the election and the GOP retakes the congress he could be immediately impeached.

Biden is not above the law. And DNC voters would be committing political suicide to put him forward as their candidate for 2020.

For ATS members look at the venue he is saying this at, the CFR.
His supporters have massive political cogitative dissonance.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His own that were not illegal in any way? This story is a bust. A losing ticket with zero to back it up.

Trump committed blackmail. Caused people to die. So he could cheat his way into the white house AGAIN!

"Hillary will 100% beat Trump in this election and EVERYONE knows it"

-sillyolme Oct 2016

Keep the Trump votes coming silly, you make it so easy!

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

"So he could cheat his way into the white house AGAIN! "

You mean Trump cheated because he lost the popular vote but won the EC? Is that what you call cheating?

Do you charge Trump for the rent space in your brain? YOU think about Trump MORE than 99.99% of the people who voted for him.
edit on 29-12-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join