It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be investigated for Alleged war Crimes in Palestinian Territories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Erm.. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are the mixed descendants of some of the priests of one tribe that were taken as slaves to Babylon. The rest of the Israelites 12 tribes were wiped out. You do understand that this means that no women of the tribes survived to carry on the blood line? They are not Gods chosen people.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Give me a break. If you want to argue that Isreal is not acting like an asshole thats fine by me. Your pretty much by youselve these days and the world agrees.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334

The resolution states that Israel's settlement activity constitutes a "flagrant violation" of international law and has "no legal validity". It demands that Israel stop such activity and fulfill its obligations as an occupying power under the Fourth Geneva Convention.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Give me a break. If you want to argue that Isreal is not acting like an asshole thats fine by me. Your pretty much by youselve these days and the world agrees.

I was giving you a history lesson that for what looks like with the whole world borders/countries are just fine except with the US and Israel borders... For some reason we stole our land while every other country Kum ba yah theirs...lol

I guess you didn't read my statement on my views of the middle east including Israel. As to your point about the ICC...There are a bunch of countries not signed up for it. The ones in red, yellow and orange are not apart of it, so what powers does it have over anything at all....

Israel can be total asshats, but then they are fighting a good number of Arab countries for their own existence.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

My last point was not about the ICC is was about United Nations Security Council and Resolution 2334. Which looked at the illegal occupation of land. Using laws set up in Geneva after the second world war in order to stop the same strife happening again. (Ironic eh ! )

Unfortunately some countries think they are above the law. That does not stop government of military members being charged. Nor does it stop there arrest at a suitable date. Sounds a bit like the Nurmeburg trials in which they charged and executed Nazi criminals after WW2.

If you think countries should be above the law seperate people based on race / colour of belief then it looks to me like your a racist. U

So understand this before I go. I dont really care what you think I am not trying to change your mind. I am simply using you as a bounce board to share the information.

So please go on and continue defend apartheid. Your doing your cause a disservice :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Erm.. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are the mixed descendants of some of the priests of one tribe that were taken as slaves to Babylon. The rest of the Israelites 12 tribes were wiped out. You do understand that this means that no women of the tribes survived to carry on the blood line? They are not Gods chosen people.

I agree with you. But try telling that to the Zionistic Regime

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Prejudice is still prejudice whether spreading mayonnaise or mustard on it- causes a bad taste in my mouth. Peace is the prize and it's meant to be enjoyed by everyone.

Sorry I somehow missed your message. Peace is the prize my friend and its something worth perusing.

Happy days.

edit on 22-12-2019 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I find the bigest problem is people are afread of what they might learn. A small peice of informetion can change your understanding of everything.

Isreal sould be treated as any other country should be.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If you think countries should be above the law seperate people based on race / colour of belief then it looks to me like your a racist.

So please go on and continue defend apartheid. Your doing your cause a disservice

BOOM! There you go... racist now... I guess you are done in the debate as that seems to be the last thing spoken when people run out of logical replies...

How do you not understand they want their own country right in the middle of an another. They do not want to join Israel they want Israel gone just like all the other Arabs do. Iran dumps billions into them to keep the fight going. As to Israel being racist... over 30% of the country is Arab or other non-Jew and they get along just find. One needs to ask then why not with those living in the West Bank?

It is much more complex than just Israel being asshats...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Are you saying that the people of Israel have the right to sovereignty but the people of Palestine do not. What in your opinion makes them sub worthy of self determinate rule?

"people of Palestine" is not really a real race... The original Arab Palestine was cut out of the Ottoman empire and called Trans-Jordan.

Palestine is a geographical name for the region to be identified by tax collecting administration and does not refer to anyone to claim possession especially by race, as people who lived in the region from six thousand years ago to Herodotus are not racially identified.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
sorry i am looking at the map and i do not see a palestine
its Israel

There's a reason for that.

That often used map is the purest propaganda.
There is NO Palestinian state. It was land shared by Arabs and Jews.
Israel was given land when the Israeli State was created. We can debate the rights and wrongs of that all day, but that was a UN decision, not agressive invasion by Israel.
It was the Arabs that formed a coalition and invaded Isreal
Israel won and since then has been aggressively defending their land and seizing land for their state to ensure their own safety. A smart move seeing as how the Arabs tried again in the 1960s and some Arab states are on record with a policy of wiping Israel off the face of the earth.
If the Arabs in the region are upset about it, they only have themselves to blame for their aggression and attempt to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.
They are lucky that Isreal did not take more land after the Arabs were defeated - like all of Sinai (which they should have done)
edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

BOOM! There you go... racist now... I guess you are done in the debate as that seems to be the last thing spoken when people run out of logical replies... How do you not understand they want their own country right in the middle of an another. They do not want to join Israel they want Israel gone just like all the other Arabs do. Iran dumps billions into them to keep the fight going. As to Israel being racist... over 30% of the country is Arab or other non-Jew and they get along just find. One needs to ask then why not with those living in the West Bank?

Wtf you on about if yo defend state racism then by default make you a racist. Sorry thats your call.

Look has it not occurred to you that when the whole world thinks you may be being an asshole than it may have some semblance of truth to it.

The Palastine people are equals if you like or not. Stop keeping the area in a continual state of poverty. Thats policy for Palastine. If in doubt go and check out the Wikileaks they got some good leaks on it.

Maybe some 'Arabs' do want to wipe you off the map maybe foreign policy should be addressed. Content to sit there in a distablised middle east which it has helped orchestrate the creation of.

Or what about Israelis arrested 91near George Washington Bridge and then later released with a news black out. Something used to create further destabilisation in the middle east.

Go and check it out if your interested.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

BOOM! There you go... racist now... I guess you are done in the debate as that seems to be the last thing spoken when people run out of logical replies... How do you not understand they want their own country right in the middle of an another. They do not want to join Israel they want Israel gone just like all the other Arabs do. Iran dumps billions into them to keep the fight going. As to Israel being racist... over 30% of the country is Arab or other non-Jew and they get along just find. One needs to ask then why not with those living in the West Bank?

Wtf you on about if yo defend state racism then by default make you a racist. Sorry thats your call.

Look has it not occurred to you that when the whole world thinks you may be being an asshole than it may have some semblance of truth to it.

The Palastine people are equals if you like or not. Stop keeping the area in a continual state of poverty. Thats policy for Palastine. If in doubt go and check out the Wikileaks they got some good leaks on it.

Maybe some 'Arabs' do want to wipe you off the map maybe foreign policy should be addressed. Content to sit there in a distablised middle east which it has helped orchestrate the creation of.

Or what about Israelis arrested 91near George Washington Bridge and then later released with a news black out. Something used to create further destabilisation in the middle east.

Go and check it out if your interested.

Palestinian people?
You mean Jews and Arabs living together prior to the 2nd World War, right?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Israel was given land when the Israeli State was created. We can debate the rights and wrongs of that all day, but that was a UN decision, not agressive invasion by Israel.

Exaplain this then.

United Nations Security Council and Resolution 2334. Which looked at the illegal occupation of land. Passed 14 to 0. I guess these boys dont know what they are talking about and you do. Care to enlighten us please?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This region has been at war for thousands of years. What does taking sides on petty squabbles do to stop war there?

Why are the Palestinians and Israelis squabbling over the land Israelites took over from the Canaanites by wiping them out?

Do you see a pattern there. “We want your land. We kill you.”

Until that is no longer a viable solution, it won't change.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I did say in a earlier post that the Treaty of Versailles basically should have created a Kurdistan state and most likely an independent Arab Palestine state too, and not just Trans-Jordan. As I said the main reason it did not happen was because there was no leadership to talk to as with both groups they were nomads moving all over the place with no place to call they central home.

I do find it is interesting that one foot to the west from the west bank is Jordan and since the land in the west bank is being looked at as land Israel should not have why shouldn't land in Jordan be seen as the same. I say Israel should give up some west bank and Jordan should give up the same amount of land too and let them have a state.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Palestinian people? You mean Jews and Arabs living together prior to the 2nd World War, right?

No I mean the people that are living there now. Why do people have a problem with the word Palestine. Its as if they want it removed from the dictionary or something?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No I mean the people that are living there now. Why do people have a problem with the word Palestine. Its as if they want it removed from the dictionary or something?

It is not a race of people, it was just a identification of an area during the Ottoman empire that covered 5 or 6 countries we see today. Jordan is also Palestine land too, do you disagree?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I am not trying to take sides. I am simply anti arphtied and dont beleive people should be treated like this. If you dont know whats going on please take five minutes out to watch part of this video. Its pretty sad stuff really.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Exaplain this then.

United Nations Security Council and Resolution 2334. Which looked at the illegal occupation of land. Passed 14 to 0. I guess these boys dont know what they are talking about and you do. Care to enlighten us please?

That resolution has nothing to do with a Palestinian State.
Israel has taken land after winning a war in which THEY were attacked.
The anti-semites in the UN can vote all they like.
No Palestinian State exists and Isreal has every right to ensure it's own safety.
THEY are the victims of Arab aggression - two wars waged against them and continues terror attacks and threats of destruction.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Palestinian people? You mean Jews and Arabs living together prior to the 2nd World War, right?

Because 'Palestine' has nothing to do with people. It's just an area of land that covered a wide area of the ME where Jews and Arabs lived (and people of other religions).
Accusing Israel of 'taking land from the Palestinians' makes no sense at all.

edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join