It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps direct and to the point letter to Nancy Pelosi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The "defense" parts are somewhat murky but I would argue in spirit he's correct considering the stacked deck of the majority of the, ahem, (criminal) national security state & sold-out MSM.

I also agree that I hope he begins to see & act on--beginning with Julian Assange--what other folk have been illegally put through by the same criminal national security state that only seeks to cover it's own abuses.

Armchair "mehs" however aren't much of a response to a republic that is in dire danger from said national security state.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure that we the people are mostly responsible for the mess we're in.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thank you for proving my point.
I posted up a few things after a 30-second web search. I think went off to walk the dog and look for my wife's new sweater, which is missing in the laundry somewhere. Which should show you how seriously I take this website these days. It's a sad shell of what it was and the mods have let it degenerate.
This thread is merely confirming everything I have said. Trumpsters will deny everything that is brought against him. And the double standards are sickening. We all seem to know where we stand, so let's stop pretending otherwise shall we?
edit on 17-12-2019 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I wonder who wrote that for him.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The "defense" parts are somewhat murky but I would argue in spirit he's correct considering the stacked deck of the majority of the, ahem, (criminal) national security state & sold-out MSM.

I also agree that I hope he begins to see & act on--beginning with Julian Assange--what other folk have been illegally put through by the same criminal national security state that only seeks to cover it's own abuses.

Armchair "mehs" however aren't much of a response to a republic that is in dire danger from said national security state.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure that we the people are mostly responsible for the mess we're in.

As someone once said - a President has more flexibility in his second term.
If Trump does get re-elected, certain Democrats are going to be in big big trouble and we might see some more bold moves on the pardoning front.

edit on 17/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
S&F for the OP.

I was a life long democrat until Nov 2016. I didn't vote FOR Donald Trump, I voted AGAINST Hillary Clinton. I didn't think Donald Trump had a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but I just couldn't stomach voting for such a horrible candidate as Hillary Clinton.

I am now officially registered as a Independent.

I am going to vote for Trump in 2020, he is clearly the best candidate out there by a long shot, and the Democratic party is imploding right in front of my eyes.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I wonder who wrote that for him.

Someone who can speak fluent Bloviating Idiot no doubt.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

MSNBC calls it "rambling". Must be a good one! (I'll read it later)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I posted up a few things after a 30-second web search. I think went off to walk the dog and look for my wife's new sweater, which is missing in the laundry somewhere. Which should show you how seriously I take this website these days. It's a sad shell of what it was and the mods have let it degenerate.
This thread is merely confirming everything I have said. Trumpsters will deny everything that is brought against him. And the double standards are sickening. We all seem to know where we stand, so let's stop pretending otherwise shall we?

This is so pathetic.

Bring up something real that is a high crime and offer reasonable proof it occured, and I will be more than happy to support his impeachment.

Again you Trump haters keep saying we are denying what he has done - but you can't even point out what he has done. You are the one that is not thinking rationally.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I am going to vote for Trump in 2020, he is clearly the best candidate out there by a long shot, and the Democratic party is imploding right in front of my eyes.

But as Nick Arama pointed out earlier, according to a new CNN poll support has dropped dramatically in recent weeks – with Democrats. It was 90% in a CNN poll among Democrats when Schiff’s show trials were underway, but now it’s at 77%, a 13% drop.

Mel tdown

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

That's some weak sauce right there for someone who said there is meticulously documented evidence of crimes... you've now just admitted you used a 30 second web search to find your stated meticlously documented evidence. As for 'denying everything brought against' Trump. No, I just debunked your list of crimes Trump MIGHT have committed (sourced from vice.com), most of which actually haven't been brought against him anyway. The only one that has from your list - obstruction - has no supporting evidence. His actions are in line with what the Constitution of the USA calls for - the Judicial branch to arbitrate between the Executive and Legislative branches.

Seems you were talking BS.
It's ok, we knew that anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think we're pretty close to agreement.

But he won't be removed... And honestly, I think this will help him in 2020 more than hurt him.

I think our nation will be fine. I am pissed the dems have stonewalled the government when we have a lot that needs to be done.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

This is so pathetic.

Bring up something real that is a high crime and offer reasonable proof it occured, and I will be more than happy to support his impeachment.

Again you Trump haters keep saying we are denying what he has done - but you can't even point out what he has done. You are the one that is not thinking rationally.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That's some weak sauce right there for someone who said there is meticulously docemented eveidence of crimes... you've now just admitted you used a 30 second web search to find your stated meticlously documented evidence. As for 'denying everthing brought against' Trump. No, I just debunked you list of crimes Trump MIGHT have committed, most of which actually haven't been brought against him. The only one that has - obstruction - has no supporting evidence. His actions are in line with what the Constitution of the USA calls for.

You know, with every single post, you keep proving that you are not from the UK. Your phrasing, your words, everything you say, keeps underlining my theory that you are not British. But hey, it's just my theory. That said - 'Weak sauce'? That's a very US phrase.
I automatically distrust every post you put up. Why? You defend Trump automatically. No matter what he says or does. So... I don't take this thread seriously. Other than to laugh at you.
What was that about talking BS by the way? You have it the other way around, surely?
(YAWN)
You debunked nothing by the way. You just keeping posting up the same desperate nonsense.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi must not know that the Spy agencies now work for President Trump? When the President says he knows what kind of prayers Pelosi says about him...he really does.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

This is comical. Methinks that they simply do not understand what qualifies under the law as actual evidence of a crime. Forget about "high crimes and misdemeanors".

It's so sad to see them flailing about insisting in post after post that Trump is guilty of numerous things yet they can't name anything criminal he is guilty of.

Sadly, this is like talking to some members of my own family. An exercise in futility.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's some weak sauce right there for someone who said there is meticulously docemented eveidence of crimes... you've now just admitted you used a 30 second web search to find your stated meticlously documented evidence. As for 'denying everthing brought against' Trump. No, I just debunked you list of crimes Trump MIGHT have committed, most of which actually haven't been brought against him. The only one that has - obstruction - has no supporting evidence. His actions are in line with what the Constitution of the USA calls for.

You know, with every single post, you keep proving that you are not from the UK. Your phrasing, your words, everything you say, keeps underlining my theory that you are not British. But hey, it's just my theory. That said - 'Weak sauce'? That's a very US phrase.
I automatically distrust every post you put up. Why? You defend Trump automatically. No matter what he says or does. So... I don't take this thread seriously. Other than to laugh at you.
What was that about talking BS by the way? You have it the other way around, surely?
(YAWN)
You debunked nothing by the way. You just keeping posting up the same desperate nonsense.

You're meandering.
I've covered your 7 points from your vice.com article - some of which they debunked on their own.
As yet, you have failed to put up any argument yourself.

If your standard of proof is at the level you have set to determine I am not from the UK, then it's no wonder you have no argument about what constitues proof Trump committed a crime.
I'll remind you that you said there is 'meticulously documented' evidence.
We're still waiting for you to show it.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Trump should have gave pelosi some medical advice.
Nancy's doctor is obviously shoving the botox needle in too deep.

He should have just had a big middle finger sticking in her face when she opened the letter. Underneath the finger it would say...…...With much Love President Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
And you know absolute ZIP about the US or it's laws or our Constitution.

So, pot, meet kettle.

Btw, I think UK is from the US originally if I recollect correctly. Still unsure why you didn't realize that for yourself, Einstien.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

(YAWN)

You're meandering.
I've covered your 7 points from your vice.com article - some of which they debunked on their own.

If your standard of proof is at the level you have set to determine I am not from the UK, then it's no wonder you have no argument about what constitues proof Trump committed a crime.

Why? All you're going to do is instantly refuse to believe any of said proof. Once a US Trumpster always a US Trumpster.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

(YAWN)

You're meandering.

Why? All you're going to do is instantly refuse to believe any of said proof. Once a US Trumpster always a US Trumpster.

...and still no evidence.
Your contribution to this thread has been a train wreck.
Why not just produce the 'meticulously documented' evidence you claimed existed so we can discuss it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join