It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps direct and to the point letter to Nancy Pelosi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Btw, I think UK is from the US originally if I recollect correctly. Still unsure why you didn't realize that for yourself, Einstien.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Erm, say what again? Are you saying that the UK is from the US?
What???

PS - It's Einstein.
edit on 17-12-2019 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

a reply to: UKTruth

Thank you for proving my point.
I posted up a few things after a 30-second web search. I think went off to walk the dog and look for my wife's new sweater, which is missing in the laundry somewhere. Which should show you how seriously I take this website these days. It's a sad shell of what it was and the mods have let it degenerate.
This thread is merely confirming everything I have said. Trumpsters will deny everything that is brought against him. And the double standards are sickening. We all seem to know where we stand, so let's stop pretending otherwise shall we?

That's some weak sauce right there for someone who said there is meticulously docemented eveidence of crimes... you've now just admitted you used a 30 second web search to find your stated meticlously documented evidence. As for 'denying everthing brought against' Trump. No, I just debunked you list of crimes Trump MIGHT have committed, most of which actually haven't been brought against him. The only one that has - obstruction - has no supporting evidence. His actions are in line with what the Constitution of the USA calls for.

Seems you were talking BS.
It's ok, we knew that anyway.

You know, with every single post, you keep proving that you are not from the UK. Your phrasing, your words, everything you say, keeps underlining my theory that you are not British. But hey, it's just my theory. That said - 'Weak sauce'? That's a very US phrase.
I automatically distrust every post you put up. Why? You defend Trump automatically. No matter what he says or does. So... I don't take this thread seriously. Other than to laugh at you.
What was that about talking BS by the way? You have it the other way around, surely?
(YAWN)
You debunked nothing by the way. You just keeping posting up the same desperate nonsense.

You're meandering.
I've covered your 7 points from your vice.com article - some of which they debunked on their own.
As yet, you have failed to put up any argument yourself.

If your standard of proof is at the level you have set to determine I am not from the UK, then it's no wonder you have no argument about what constitues proof Trump committed a crime.
I'll remind you that you said there is 'meticulously documented' evidence.
We're still waiting for you to show it.

Why? All you're going to do is instantly refuse to believe any of said proof. Once a US Trumpster always a US Trumpster.

...and still no evidence.
Your contribution to this thread has been a train wreck.

No, you just think that. I've been laughing at this thread the entire time.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Half the anti Trumpers we talk to around here on a regular basis aren't even Americans. They really know next to nothing about the minutia of all of this.

All they get are the headlines, and from the looks of their shallow responses, haven't bothered to swim past the kiddie portion of the pool.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I posted up a few things after a 30-second web search. I think went off to walk the dog and look for my wife's new sweater, which is missing in the laundry somewhere. Which should show you how seriously I take this website these days. It's a sad shell of what it was and the mods have let it degenerate.
This thread is merely confirming everything I have said. Trumpsters will deny everything that is brought against him. And the double standards are sickening. We all seem to know where we stand, so let's stop pretending otherwise shall we?

That's some weak sauce right there for someone who said there is meticulously docemented eveidence of crimes... you've now just admitted you used a 30 second web search to find your stated meticlously documented evidence. As for 'denying everthing brought against' Trump. No, I just debunked you list of crimes Trump MIGHT have committed, most of which actually haven't been brought against him. The only one that has - obstruction - has no supporting evidence. His actions are in line with what the Constitution of the USA calls for.

You know, with every single post, you keep proving that you are not from the UK. Your phrasing, your words, everything you say, keeps underlining my theory that you are not British. But hey, it's just my theory. That said - 'Weak sauce'? That's a very US phrase.
I automatically distrust every post you put up. Why? You defend Trump automatically. No matter what he says or does. So... I don't take this thread seriously. Other than to laugh at you.
What was that about talking BS by the way? You have it the other way around, surely?
(YAWN)
You debunked nothing by the way. You just keeping posting up the same desperate nonsense.

You're meandering.
I've covered your 7 points from your vice.com article - some of which they debunked on their own.

If your standard of proof is at the level you have set to determine I am not from the UK, then it's no wonder you have no argument about what constitues proof Trump committed a crime.

Why? All you're going to do is instantly refuse to believe any of said proof. Once a US Trumpster always a US Trumpster.

Perhaps you should be backing up you claims?
Come on, it can't be that hard.
You made the claim after all, yet so far you've shown nothing.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Half the anti Trumpers we talk to around here on a regular basis aren't even Americans. They really know next to nothing about the minutia of all of this.

All they get are the headlines, and from the looks of their shallow responses, haven't bothered to swim past the kiddie portion of the pool.

I think that is pretty evident for one particular poster in this thread, but I can assure you some of us are very knowledgeable about your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Indeed more knowledgeable than most Americans seem to be.
I think it is easy to tell which half is which, though.

edit on 17/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

(YAWN)

You're meandering.

Why should I make claims that you instantly deny? We both know that this is a fight that you are trying to provoke. You have no intention of considering any proof that says that the Bloviator is guilty of anything whatsoever. You do not have an open mind. It's pointless to debate someone with a closed mind. So I just laugh.
Are we done? Or do you have more attempts to provoke an argument based on nonsense?

link   
You got me on the spelling error which is actually a typo since I know damn well how to spell Einstein. But I made a dumb mistake, you got me there!

Bully for you!!!

Now, how about naming all them "meticulously documented" crimes that Trump has committed.

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I think that is pretty evident for one particular poster in this thread, but I can assure you some of us are very knowledgeable about your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Indeed more knowledgeable than most Americans seem to be.
I think it is easy to tell which half is which, though.

It's very easy to tell.

The fact that you're someone that's decided to dig deeper into this issue means a lot to me.

More than words, Brother.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

(YAWN)

You're meandering.

Why should I make claims that you instantly deny? We both know that this is a fight that you are trying to provoke. You have no intention of considering any proof that says that the Bloviator is guilty of anything whatsoever. You do not have an open mind. It's pointless to debate someone with a closed mind. So I just laugh.
Are we done? Or do you have more attempts to provoke an argument based on nonsense?

Anyone reading this thread will be clear on who is trying to provoke a fight. They just need to read your contribution from your very first post.
In fact your first words in this thread were "Tiny hands, so tiny gloves." Do you even comprehend how pathetic that makes you look?

It is impossible for anyone to consider any proof when you post none.
You said you had it, but when called out, have failed miserably.

edit on 17/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You got me on the spelling error which is actually a typo since I know damn well how to spell Einstein. But I made a dumb mistake, you got me there!

Bully for you!!!

Now, how about naming all them "meticulously documented" crimes that Trump has committed.

No, lets get back to the whole baffling 'UK is from the US' thing. What the hell did you mean by that?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Just put your cards on the table and stop whining about it.

If you've got a winning hand, play it or buzz off.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I wonder who wrote that for him.

Someone who can speak fluent Bloviating Idiot no doubt.

You mean you wrote it?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Woah! Pretty powerful.

Anyone who reads this and doesn't agree - I don't know what to tell ya. Everything he's said in there is 100% FACT and TRUTH. I charge anyone to dispute one sentence with counter proof.

If none, then oddly enough, we should all be in agreement on just what this is - A farce attempt at illegally removing a duly elected official simply because they don't like him and nothing more.

He claims that they found nothing. He's delusional.

peoples personal beliefs and emotions - in this context are ''nothing''

'' If you have any material proof what so ever of a crime please raise your hand ''

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Man this failure-to-impeach has really upset some people huh?

Even thought you all knew it was doomed from the outset

Tired of winning yet? I know I am.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I wonder who wrote that for him.

Someone who can speak fluent Bloviating Idiot no doubt.

You mean you wrote it?

Only the Master can speak pure Bloviating Idiocy. All Hail The Donald?

link   

What I actually said was that I "recollect" that UK was ORIGINALLY from the US.

What is it that is so difficult to understand about that statement?

I might even be incorrect, but that is what I believe to be the case.

I suppose UK Truth will likely clarify it for us both if you ask nicely.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It has been Reported that The Late Senator John McCain Along with John Kerry were Both Deeply Involved is the Cash Cow Ukrainian Ponzi Scheme Involving U.S. Military Aid to the Ukraine . A Thorough Senate Investigation is in Order here IMO to get the Real Picture on the Relationship between the U.S. and Ukraine during the 8 Years of the Obama Administration .

edit on 17-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

(YAWN)

You're meandering.

No, actually I believe there is actual EVIDENCE in this thread of you acting like a "train wreck". Doesn't make one bit of diff that you are laughing about looking like a total fool.

link   

The Angry one doesn't seem to grasp what constitutes proof or evidence. Your requests are just making him angrier

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What I actually said was that I "recollect" that UK was ORIGINALLY from the US.

What is it that is so difficult to understand about that statement?

I might even be incorrect, but that is what I believe to be the case.

I suppose UK Truth will likely clarify it for us both if you ask nicely.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm sorry, but you think that the UK is from the USA originally?
Seriously?
Can you please tell me where the English Language is originally from.
Please.
I am begging you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join