It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps direct and to the point letter to Nancy Pelosi

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Someone asked if anything was wrong in his letter... I answered, and yes, something he said was wrong.

His constitutional rights in regards to a trial have not been infringed, because alas, he hasn't been to trial.

It's pretty simple. The whistle-blower comment was additional, and I guess you're not familiar with Reality Winners case, who didn't get to provide her own evidence or even intent for that matter. You may see constitutionao rights as irrelevant, but when a president is bitching about his own while his DOJ circumvents a veteran's... I couldn't see a more relevant time to bring it up.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: neutronflux

It is! There's so many though and you're just going to ignore them all because Dear Leader is furiously all-caps tweeting about how unfair all of this is to him, the perpetual victim.

Look, so maybe Trump broke a few laws and maybe he directed some non-government employees to do some backdoor work for the government but hey, we can't impeach the guy because the stock market is doing well. Right? That's the gist of it, isn't it?

So many that one would think it would be easy to list at least ONE example. Good gawd this is comical.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
breaking news the letter worked!

impeachment has been shut down! lol

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
....today

Nancy said she hadn't read it because they had "been working" but she seen the "essence of it" and that little she's seen made her Really Sick

Really Nancy? What part? Rather... What essence?! The Don rebuking your BS?

Killing a child... is sick
Pedophilia... is sick
Government ignoring citizens... is sick
Doing everything you possibly can to undermine and remove a duly elected official because you don't like him... is sick
Butchering puppies... is sick
Kicking babies... is sick
Breaking laws and refusing to allow an active investigation of your parties corruption... is sick

What Trump wrote... Is 100% truth.

LINE THEM UP... LINE THEM UP... LINE THEM UP...!

Sickening isn't it....?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'mma be honest here, the man is diplomatic AF. If I was in his place, I'd have photocopied my middle finger and my ass and sent those to Pelosi instead of putting forth any effort to write a letter comprised of words she either cannot read or will need someone to explain for her.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

ETA:

THIS... is sick!

Can anyone possibly tell me what was so sick about Trump's letter? The "Scathing" letter CNN mentions? The letter I read last night thanks to the OP and found NOTHING derogatory about it. Am I missing something? Someone prove to me I'm crazy because I don't understand this comment.

Sick as in... Yo dog... What beat is SICK!?

Or maybe it's got a cold or the flu kinda sick?

Or... The familiar slang of it being atrocious as in too much guts and gore?

Or maybe when Uncle Joe feels up your daughter kinda sick...

Or maybe Pedestal snap chatting his junk kinda sick...

Or maybe Bubba Bill 'allegedly' stuffing tobacco sticks in various orifices kinda sick...

Are we creating yet ANOTHER slang? Like when reporters say that the 'Circle Game - "Caught you looking" - Punch" game that is somehow some kind of KKK secret handshake?

WTF is going on around here? What am I missing? I really believe the only MAD I'm getting is how pissed off how her words literally made NO sense and if you read the responses the idiots are saying on social media... I mean.. Damn... Are people this damn stupid? Seriously?

Someone PLEASE TELL ME! What was "SICK" about the letter????
edit on 18-12-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Democrats are trying to bypass his Constitutional rights. You are right they have not succeeded, but they are trying hard.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Can anyone possibly tell me what was so sick about Trump's letter? The "Scathing" letter CNN mentions? The letter I read last night thanks to the OP and found NOTHING derogatory about it. Am I missing something? Someone prove to me I'm crazy because I don't understand this comment.

The letter was alright, nothing great, nothing egregious.

If you listen to entertainment media punditry though, you'll either hear it was nothing but scathing lies coming from a deranged president, or that it was 100% right, and one of the biggest red pills to hit Washington.

What else would you expect from people who make money from being pundits? Facts? lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Democrats are trying to bypass his Constitutional rights. You are right they have not succeeded, but they are trying hard.

Well, the best thing that happens for them is this gets shot down quick in the Senate, and everyone forgets about it.

At worst, it brings up some of their dirty laundry in the Senate, and more likely ensures Trump 2020, because the Democrats spent more time trying to bring down Trump rather than selling their platform to the American people and beating him.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Puke is evidence of sickness, and this letter is a big pile of puke, complete with big chunky words like "solemnity" which is obviously foreign to his usual verbal diet and doesn't agree with his constitution, that states that he, and he alone, is above the law.

edit on 18-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Puke is evidence of sickness, and this letter is a big pile of puke, complete with big chunky words like "solemnity" which is obviously foreign to his usual verbal diet and doesn't agree with his constitution, that states that he, and he alone, is above the law.

Every president is above the law.

How many have ever had to answer for breaking it? None.
How many have broke it? Most.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

ETA:

THIS... is sick!

Sick as in... Yo dog... What beat is SICK!?

Or maybe it's got a cold or the flu kinda sick?

Or... The familiar slang of it being atrocious as in too much guts and gore?

Or maybe when Uncle Joe feels up your daughter kinda sick...

Or maybe Pedestal snap chatting his junk kinda sick...

Or maybe Bubba Bill 'allegedly' stuffing tobacco sticks in various orifices kinda sick...

Are we creating yet ANOTHER slang? Like when reporters say that the 'Circle Game - "Caught you looking" - Punch" game that is somehow some kind of KKK secret handshake?

WTF is going on around here? What am I missing? I really believe the only MAD I'm getting is how pissed off how her words literally made NO sense and if you read the responses the idiots are saying on social media... I mean.. Damn... Are people this damn stupid? Seriously?

LOL, please refer to Sookie's brilliant response. I'm still shuddering having read her response.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Metaphors don't count. You can't prove metaphors.

Give me a reason that holds water. Something with substance, metaphorically speaking.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Obstruction of Congress is kind of a big deal. I mean, there was the threatening of witnesses and the overall obstruction of justice actions but we gotta keep it simple, ya know?

He keeps whining about 'due process' but he's going to have his due process. It's like telling the arresting officer that you can't be arrested because you haven't had due process. It's a lame and dumb argument but POTUS keeps making it because he is both lame and dumb.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Obstruction of Congress is kind of a big deal. I mean, there was the threatening of witnesses and the overall obstruction of justice actions but we gotta keep it simple, ya know?

He keeps whining about 'due process' but he's going to have his due process. It's like telling the arresting officer that you can't be arrested because you haven't had due process. It's a lame and dumb argument but POTUS keeps making it because he is both lame and dumb.

It is? So anytime the president vetoes a bill he is obstructing congress and must be impeached, right?

for just one tiny example.

The second part of your argument is equally stupid. You can not be arrested unless there is EVIDENCE of a crime. You did know that, right?

You can't be arrested simply because you are orange.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Is puke an impeachable offense too?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Metaphors don't count.

I think Pelosi's description of Trump's rambling rant as "sick" is a metaphor for that which Trump is anxiously puking up.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

An officer cannot legally enter and search your home without a judicial warrant if you say NO! That is what Trump said. He told Congress to get a judicial warrant.

That is not obstruction. That is our constitutional right.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Please. A congressional subpoena is equal to a warrant in a impeachment inquiry. The Judicial branch doesn't oversee Congress and regulate it's power of impeachment.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not if it isn't upheld by the SC.

so nice try

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join