It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps direct and to the point letter to Nancy Pelosi

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The funniest part of it all is that this PDF is 12 megabytes.

12!

Almost the whole Bible fits on 1 megabyte. Who was the idiot who scanned this, smudges intact, and released it? What an inept, bunch of brain dead morons. That being said, this is a historical document. Historical in the vein of Nero and Caligula. People in the future will be forced to doubt the very record of this, on account that it is just that unbelievably crazy.

Donald Trump actually calls this impeachment unconstitutional. Never mind that the constitution gives sole power of impeachment to the house.

I hope Pelosi hangs this up on her wall.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So you think impeaching someone based on what you think they meant, is okay.

This is why America will ultimately fail, because people like you will be in power one day, we see it with AOC and Omar, and Rashid.

You are no better because facts just annoy you. They get in the way of your feels.

You are typical of the disappointment that will be America's future.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Oops

Can’t say goodnight and then just leave

“Seething” is the word
Or is it ‘butthurt’?

Meticulously documented evidence must still be inbound

(President Trump will not be impeached)

More like 'Contemptuous'. Night night. Have fun in your empty thread.

I read this thread and was going to take the time to respond to you.

Then I remembered...

So we'll leave it at that.

To the OP...

I found the letter rather refreshing and it's definitely fodder for Trump's re-election campaign.

Good for him and thank you again Democratic leadership for helping Trump win in 2020.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Donald Trump actually calls this impeachment unconstitutional. Never mind that the constitution gives sole power of impeachment to the house.

If you had ever bothered to read the Constitution, you would be aware that there are standards for impeachment.

Democrats in the House have currently not proven any of these standards yet are impeaching anyways because Orange Man Bad.

Which IS unConstitutional.

Which you are fine with.

I think you are on the wrong side of history.

edit on 17-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think there is a valuable lesson Angry should learn from this thread.

I think you are being presumptuous.

You are presuming that the poster can learn.

If that were true, his/hers/its replies on this thread would have ended on page 4.

Thumbs up for your side of the conversation though... I thoroughly enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The funniest part of it all is that this PDF is 12 megabytes.

12!

Almost the whole Bible fits on 1 megabyte. Who was the idiot who scanned this, smudges intact, and released it? What an inept, bunch of brain dead morons. That being said, this is a historical document. Historical in the vein of Nero and Caligula. People in the future will be forced to doubt the very record of this, on account that it is just that unbelievably crazy.

I hope Pelosi hangs this up on her wall.

Dang , where do I begin ?
What does the size of a .pdf (Biblical or otherwise) have to do with the price of hay in Kansas ?

Only with extreme justification.
You just can't keep looking for any reasons , as the Democratic leadership is and has been doing Otherwise it IS UN-Constitutional

If one enters name calling into a debate for a total unrelated reason , they have lost the debate totally . And have already realized they have.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

if you're going to be a smart a55 atleast be smart.

Almost the whole Bible fits on 1 megabyte

what a load of cr@p

1 MB - 1024KB's

The bible is anywhere from 1000-1300 pages.

You're saying 1 page of text scanned is around 1KB?

edit on 17/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

to be honest it's around 4 megabyte ! github.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
BTW... A gazillion news outlets from all over the world will be at the President's Battle Creek rally tomorrow evening.

The impeachment vote will either be underway, or completed by then.

AND...AG Barr will be on FoxNewsChannel.

WHAT A GREAT TIME FOR A BOMBSHELL, eh?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What do you think it will be?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The reason is it was scanned at high resolution and yes smudges and all. That is because it is a presidential record, which like all presidential documents are important records. I can see how someone who defends Hilary would not view record keeping as important though...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Tiny hands, so tiny gloves. Thanks for giving me a great laugh. That's the most pathetic and yet hysterical missive I've ever read in my life. If Trump actually wrote that then a) he does not understand the Constitution that he vowed to preserve, protect and defend, b) he keeps admitting to wrongdoing, c) his grammar is terrible and d) he's desperate.
No, the fallout will not be 'epic'. It will be a damp squib.

I think the big problem is you see not a single aspect to his letter as wrong done to him and the American people. Its all big laughs to you...great... But I would bet that two scoops of ice cream would set you off.
edit on 18-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BTW... A gazillion news outlets from all over the world will be at the President's Battle Creek rally tomorrow evening.

The impeachment vote will either be underway, or completed by then.

AND...AG Barr will be on FoxNewsChannel.

WHAT A GREAT TIME FOR A BOMBSHELL, eh?

Remember that 28% of the population voted for Hillary and are the Trump derangement syndrome people. The 44% that didn't vote for either and the 27% that voted for Trump are saying WTF... Good luck 28% in holding the House or taking the oval office in 2020.

edit on 18-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: Agit8dChop

to be honest it's around 4 megabyte ! github.com...

honestly, a 4MB plain text file - I was surprised! (assuming thats the entire bible..). I'll pull my horses back for a text doc..

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Tiny hands, so tiny gloves. Thanks for giving me a great laugh. That's the most pathetic and yet hysterical missive I've ever read in my life. If Trump actually wrote that then a) he does not understand the Constitution that he vowed to preserve, protect and defend, b) he keeps admitting to wrongdoing, c) his grammar is terrible and d) he's desperate.
No, the fallout will not be 'epic'. It will be a damp squib.

I think the big problem is you see not a single aspect to his letter as wrong done to him and the American people. Its all big laughs to you...great... But I would bet that two scoops of ice cream would set you off.

That poster definitely didn’t read the letter

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

He does, because the impeachment effort IS unconstitutional.
The moment they released the articles of impeachment without any charges that meet the criteria for impeachment, it became such.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I just read the full letter.

Outstanding, absolutely on point!

That letter took a long time to draft, every word is exact.

He's reaching out to all Democrats to pick which side their on, because the truth is already known and history will look badly on every single Democrat who goes along with this.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Abuse of Power is pretty much the definition of a high crime. So I fail to see how their charges don't meet the criteria.

I'm not saying Trump is guilty. We would need an actual trial for that. I am however saying that I do believe enough evidence was presented to indict, aka impeach.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Reading through this thread its amazing how deluded people allow themselves to be; how they allow them selves to see only what they want to see and so spectacularly ignore the rest.

Some claiming this a well written letter; its not. Its pretty kring worthy. Now I don't expect the president to be a world class writer, not everyone is, but he can employee one to edit his work. Its a pitty to because a lot of what he said needed to be said, its just unfortunate that he so easily gives his detractors something else to talk about. Some times I think he does that on purpose to get both his base and detractors so devided ... it might be a good move for him politically, but it doesn't make him a good president.

On the other hand you have a whole other group of people claiming things like "he keeps admitting to wrongdoing" ... what the hell letter are you reading? Cause its not this one. These people have bought into a narrative so completely it is as if they are living in their own little bizarro world. Adam Schiff didn't simply miss read the transcript of the phone call on the house floor that day; he read exactly what he saw; its just scarey that he and so many others allow themselves to be blinded from reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is the only part of the letter that really has an impact because everything else is common knowledge. What people rarely think about however is how this relentless defamation and character assassinations impact his family, children, friends, etc. The left doesn't care about that though, because they clearly lack empathy and tolerance while claiming to be the most caring and understanding people. Instead they'd rather criticize the size of his hands, then turn around and absolutely tear apart anyone who dares criticize the physical appearance of another person... utterly hypocritical self righteous drivel. Then they proceed to criticize his wording for not sounding presidential enough, despite it being clear he was never a conventional leader and likes to speak bluntly, aside from that I saw a great deal of worse language from Trumps opponents quoted in that letter. Is it acceptable for an elected official to say "we're going to impeach the motherf****r"? Oh right anything is acceptable so long as it's not done by the right, because the left is always more mature even if it doesn't look that way sometimes... as Trump wrote at the end of the letter, he knows this will have no impact on their impeachment efforts, because they have ideological tunnel vision, and we can only hope future generations will learn from it. However, judging by the way kids are being raised by parents and schools these days, I deeply fear that 100 years from now this letter will be labeled propaganda or simply censored and removed from the public record.
edit on 18/12/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join