It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Condemn Children’s Book on Summoning Demons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
How far have we fallen as a society?

First, we have drag queens reading books to impressionable youngsters and now this.

The statement refers to A Children’s Book of Demons, a book targeting children aged 5-10 by Aaron Leighton, an illustrator and “fan” of occult practices. The book invites children to summon demons as a way of dealing with unpleasant problems such as chores, homework, and getting rid of bullies.

The book, published by Koyama Press, presents a number of demons, each accompanied by a sigil, to be drawn by kids as a means of conjuring the demons for their personal benefit.

“You don’t mess around with demons. Whoever invites a child to summon a demon is like a person who puts a grenade in their hands to play with. Sooner or later the child will pull the pin and the bomb will explode in their hands,”

www.breitbart.com... ed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

You can buy this book on Amazon, or at Walmart. This world has gone insane.

In Christianity, Satan (which means 'adversary') or The Devil, we are told, is at work in the world. But most do not know who, what or where the enemy is. But Jung knew:

"...the 'adversary' is none other than ‘the other in me.'" - Carl Jung
Source

I agree with you . Demons are not good role models. Jung spoke much about archetypes .
Not to mention the moral implications of wanting something for nothing and the sense of entitlement engender by teaching youngsters that they can have whatever they want and actually have power, dominance and control over others through a faith in demonic archetypes runs the risk of ego detachment and inflation. No wonder we live in a narcissistic society. Kali Yuga.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: FearTheSlit

I can think of few things more corrupting than introducing someone to a belief system where the punishment for not obeying the celestial tyrant and his followers on Earth (who always want your money for some reason) is eternal, everlasting torture.

At least Kim Jong-un just has you shot.

Yes, telling people not to murder people, or lie against them, or steal someone else's property, or punishment could be the result is such a horrible thing, right? Get a clue, before the clue finds you.

People will lie in the bed of their own choosing, and their own doing.
edit on 22-12-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Would trying to use something like The Force count as heresy too, since Harry Potter, an Gnosticshad similar accusations?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Sir Isaac Newton placed emphasis on rediscovering the occult wisdom of the ancients.
I'm of agreement that some of his work with alchemy was an attempt to summon demons.
There are also accounts of him becoming psychotic and going mad before he invented calculus and inspired Goethe.
Gave you a star for looking back in history for the truth.

OP never returned to the other thread where this could be related.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

To summon real Demons like ones that cause mental instability, visions, hearing voices takes a vivid imagination and fear. Recorded possessions historically happen to adolescent highly religious females going through puberty who are conditioned to fear sin and the Demons that come with it.
See Jungs, Psychology and the Occult for real life examples.
edit on 22-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Ironclad1964

What if the summoning act is to save 2 drowning kittens and buy a jacket for a homeless man?

That's what you need to do to summon Beezakorth, Greater Bloodletter of Generosity.

He distributes food aid in the Sudan.

By making an act associated with occultism, seem as innocent as putting pennies in a homeless persons jar is a classic form of indoctrination..

Much in the same way that a Drag Queen repeatedly asks all the kiddies "who wants to be a Drag Queen when they grow up?", to a showing of dozens of little hands in the air each time because it looks like so much fun at that age..!!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

What if the summoning act is to save 2 drowning kittens and buy a jacket for a homeless man?

That's what you need to do to summon Beezakorth, Greater Bloodletter of Generosity.

By making an act associated with occultism, seem as innocent as putting pennies in a homeless persons jar is a classic form of indoctrination..

Much in the same way that a Drag Queen repeatedly asks all the kiddies "who wants to be a Drag Queen when they grow up?", to a showing of dozens of little hands in the air each time because it looks like so much fun at that age..!!

I don’t think drag queens should be reading to children.

But regardless the act of drinking wine and eating wafers that symbolise a dead man’s blood and skin respectively seems fairly occult to me.

I fully believe occult and arcane things, which some would call witchcraft can be used for good in the world. Probably best avoid summoning demons but this is a fictional childrens book that cannot actually summon demons. I am 100% sure if demons can be summoned the book that tells you how is locked in a vault somewhere, and not being widely published and marketed to children.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

But regardless the act of drinking wine and eating wafers that symbolise a dead man’s blood and skin respectively seems fairly occult to me.

I fully believe occult and arcane things, which some would call witchcraft can be used for good in the world. Probably best avoid summoning demons but this is a fictional childrens book that cannot actually summon demons. I am 100% sure if demons can be summoned the book that tells you how is locked in a vault somewhere, and not being widely published and marketed to children.

You're missing the point.

It really has nothing to do with actual "or even pretend", demons and everything to do with teaching children that it is ok to cross lines, while trying to make it all look like innocent fun to the outside world.

They are meant to bring down the boundaries, peak the children's interest at a young age in an attempt to corrupt many of them at a later date..

Anyone who cannot see the underlaying interests at the heart of this issue needs to pull their collective heads out of the sand and start paying attention..!!

Pure and simply, young children are being targeted and groomed by certain fringe groups and many will end up with a multitude of mental health issues going on into adulthood as a result.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You're missing the point.

It really has nothing to do with actual "or even pretend", demons and everything to do with teaching children that it is ok to cross lines, while trying to make it all look like innocent fun to the outside world.

They are meant to bring down the boundaries, peak the children's interest at a young age in an attempt to corrupt many of them at a later date..

Anyone who cannot see the underlaying interests at the heart of this issue needs to pull their collective heads out of the sand and start paying attention..!!

Pure and simply, young children are being targeted and groomed by certain fringe groups and many will end up with a multitude of mental health issues going on into adulthood as a result.

So, for what purpose is Aaron Leighton and Koyama Press “grooming” children for, exactly?

And how will that be accomplished with a harmless children’s book with colourful, cartoon made up demons?
edit on -060003pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Read up on psychological conditioning.
Piagets theory of cognitive development.
Banduras social learning theory.
Your stimulus is the book, with the parent adding some positive reinforcement.

Educate yourself
edit on 26-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Read up on psychological conditioning

Educate yourself

I think as a general rule it is much better to expose a child to different cultures, worldviews and belief systems. Can be quite beneficial really.

Clearly you are concerned this will introduce children (somehow) to occultism and alternative religion.

Personally I would much rather have my child announce she follows Wiccan for example instead of one of the insidious abrahamic cults.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I do Educate my kids on the occult, but I know that summoning Demons is not a good idea as you are fKing with the negative parts of your own subconscious, and you should never ever start there only adepts of the mind should venture into those grounds. Kids should start with strengthening the mind to the extent that if voices or shadows or sparks of light start to enter into their personal conscious they know how to react, and not to be afraid of something they have created. If they don't they may end up losing their mind,

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join