It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wish To Meet The Illuminati...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Its a big club and youre not in it... George Carlin... You said a mouthful with few words...a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hear Dan Brown is a good place to start...

a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Aye no bother Minty python

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm alright with the first four but the fifth!!! Do you mean an African Swallow?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

What? I don't know....

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Meet at the old oak tree at midnight, wear something easily removable.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Would that be a european swallow or an african swallow?

Arthur & the Boys would like to know

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The harder you look for something the less likely you are to find it

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

If that were true then nobody would have any car keys left.

I dare say it’s quite the opposite. If you look for it, you’ll more than likely find it (and thank god for that otherwise I also wouldn’t have any socks left).

What about “Ask and you shall receive.”

There’s also seeing what you want to see (confirmation bias), which gives you what you’re looking for whilst in the fog of cognitive dissonance. Also many other means of finding things, googling where to find something is a resource one might use, just an example.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

If that were true then nobody would have any car keys left.

I dare say it’s quite the opposite. If you look for it, you’ll more than likely find it (and thank god for that otherwise I also wouldn’t have any socks left).

What about “Ask and you shall receive.”

There’s also seeing what you want to see (confirmation bias), which gives you what you’re looking for whilst in the fog of cognitive dissonance. Also many other means of finding things, googling where to find something is a resource one might use, just an example.

Yeah but it doesn't work that way with all things. Like UFO's and Ghosts. They only seem to show up when you're not looking. Your car keys? pfft.. the second you gave up on finding them you found them! Ask and yeah, you shall receive, you just don't know what you'll receive and most likely it'll be very different from the thing you were asking for! It's easy to find matching socks when all of your socks are the same color, brand and size

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Same with love.
But you're right put all your energy into willing what you want then forget about it. Then it comes to you.
Chaos magic 101

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So you want to meet the person in control?
Here's a little hint.
Look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

If you pass the tests I will initiate you into the Illuminati

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have heard that if you have an outstanding talent or develop a level of influence. They will contact you, to make you a offer few can refuse.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Yes yes, I know many of you will start saying:

"Curiosity killed the cat" or "Be careful what you wish for"

However, what if something is pushing me towards them and not for wealth, power or any human-based motivation, but rather instead a force or energy of some sort...

Although I know it is not the name they go by or exactly one that they currently used, just like many companies they rebrand to a new name just to keep things interesting so to speak.

Insane it is I know and furthermore to wish to meet the individuals who run things behind the unknown curtain, I guess part of me wants answers to things and more importantly why I am being drawn to them from a metaphysical point of view.

I guess one can never truly know until one comes to the self-realization/revelation by firsthand experience.

We must meet in person for me to initiate you into the Illuminati

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
look for a person who is rich enough to create a 'Foundation' to support the think-tanks that are 'Worthy' or funding agencies/enterprises the 'Foundation' can control or modify...

the main thing such a person exhibits is an Insistence of Glorifying Eugenics...and the secretly eliminating the UnDesirables, who are conned in thinking 'they' are being helped by that rich person in Leadership

eugenics

[yo͞oˈjeniks]

NOUN
the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Sir Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, eugenics was increasingly discredited as unscientific and racially biased during the 20th century, especially after the adoption of its doctrines by the Nazis in order to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wish you never signed deal with devil. You will never truly lived. Become fraction. Bred and herded. I don't have any ultimate answer. I am just a farm boy who thought of stopping DS y. Who knows what anything means. That's up to you personally to find meaning. Life is short. Waste 20 years up on mountain in isolation walking on dark side of moon. I am no profit. I can show you A.D.D. from head injuries. See patterns. 4 in English is D . 4 in code means girl , F O U R. I can show up magician tricks of the college educated elite. Nothing more. Can't we talk about someone else.
edit on 1-3-2020 by GhostWriter123789 because: I cant do this anymore forever

Edit we are all schizo and insane now?
edit on 1-3-2020 by GhostWriter123789 because: Feeling sleepy

I am not going to hurt self just tired
edit on 1-3-2020 by GhostWriter123789 because: Phoenix tornado claw

I was rambling in a post I deleted. I was never given a map from the start, this thing called life. Used to think my eyes were cameras and I was watching tv . I moved around a lot. I never thought would see you again. I thought a member was impersonating someone. Used to be lurker , was nieve and thought armies amassed against me. Took a chance started believing. Had no formal training. Would look at sunsets feel content, shapes clouds made. Like Lost series finale go into light can last second or lifetime. Become one with creation. My mom died. See her again. What go back and forth is life a fairy tale or not. Great meaning or not. Wouldn't think that intellectual alone pondering. Sorry to come off whatever.
edit on 1-3-2020 by GhostWriter123789 because: Criticised

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I got foot in mouth again like always. I am disabled twice. My mind is mess. Hear people communicating with me telepathically ie voices they are spontaneous interactive. Persecutory. A girl a chance encounter , young and perfect. Descend the flames are always here. Last night she was playing sex games on radio tired of psychic friends network. She was screaming and crying and I ignored her. All illness. Don't . Today I pretended to be asleep and story or monologue altered they started telling me secrets of operation that I would be oblivious too. To get one over, I caught them. Memories or thoughts fading. Dialogue never stops. Took meds early trying to fall asleep another day. Closer to getting away. It's been 2 months since she went another suitor and the imaginings get more convoluted every day. Get more meds. They were screaming with me all the kids throwing a fit when I said will not bow down to ***** **** like devils advocate shoot self in head in car today . Waking insanity from drugs supposed to be safe. It is a beautiful world for you....for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Shhhh. Relevent details begin at 3:54

edit on 1-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join