It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wish To Meet The Illuminati...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes yes, I know many of you will start saying:

"Curiosity killed the cat" or "Be careful what you wish for"

However, what if something is pushing me towards them and not for wealth, power or any human-based motivation, but rather instead a force or energy of some sort...

Although I know it is not the name they go by or exactly one that they currently used, just like many companies they rebrand to a new name just to keep things interesting so to speak.

Insane it is I know and furthermore to wish to meet the individuals who run things behind the unknown curtain, I guess part of me wants answers to things and more importantly why I am being drawn to them from a metaphysical point of view.

I guess one can never truly know until one comes to the self-realization/revelation by firsthand experience.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Hint, they can only appear to be truly illuminated if you are in a VERY dark place indeed.

Other than that seek out the true knowledge of knowing that you know nothing and you will be rewarded some day by being given knowledge they will never have.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The word means enlightened one? Right? Whenever I hear it I am reminded of the scripture that states:

"So that you may come to be blameless and innocent, children of God without a blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you are shining as illuminators in the world."-Philippians 2:15.

The Illuminati were a fake imitation. They claimed a name that belied their true understanding. For it was in darkness they dwelled.

The real illuminators in the world are God's witnesses. And they do not hide their light but it shines in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, and a bedarkened world.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Don't ask what the illuminati can do for you, ask what you can do for them.
The most successful agents are those who are unaware they are one.

"May the longtime sun shine upon you
All love surround you
And the pure light within you
Guide your way on"

Did you have your revelation yet? Are you sure? Because if why are you looking for people and answers?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Don't ask what the illuminati can do for you, ask what you can do for them.
The most successful agents are those who are unaware they are one.

"May the longtime sun shine upon you
All love surround you
And the pure light within you
Guide your way on"

Did you have your revelation yet? Are you sure? Because if why are you looking for people and answers?

More like answers to things that religious texts and those of ancient myths can not explain or even seem to have answers to...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You need to find AM, at first it may seem strange to you when he asks you to climb into the freezer, however it will all make sense after a few hours.
edit on 17-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Yes yes, I know many of you will start saying:

"Curiosity killed the cat" or "Be careful what you wish for"

However, what if something is pushing me towards them and not for wealth, power or any human-based motivation, but rather instead a force or energy of some sort...

Although I know it is not the name they go by or exactly one that they currently used, just like many companies they rebrand to a new name just to keep things interesting so to speak.

Insane it is I know and furthermore to wish to meet the individuals who run things behind the unknown curtain, I guess part of me wants answers to things and more importantly why I am being drawn to them from a metaphysical point of view.

I guess one can never truly know until one comes to the self-realization/revelation by firsthand experience.

If you take and follow the yellow brick road all the way to OZ and take a peek behind that curtain I think smoke and mirrors is all you'll find.

Anyhow jokes aside what name do you think they go by today?
And what makes you think they still exist?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Over the years I've had a few different ideas of what the Illuminati was really all about. Was it power, was it money, was it some payoff we can't imagine? I've considered some of those who were thought to be Illuminati and none of it made any sense to me. Their central mission, as I understood it, was knowledge and the passage of that knowledge to others. Perhaps there really is a group of men and women who are 'The Illuminati', but the more I consider it, the less likely it seems to be a group seeking power or wealth. Individual members? Certainly, I doubt they have any vows of chastity or poverty or anything like that.

It was always about preservation and passing of knowledge. The Enlightened ones, so to speak, in a time and age when knowledge was dangerous to the ruling Elite (Specifically the Church). I think that in the beginning there was a group who secretly dedicated themselves to the saving of knowledge and preventing the Church from keeping it hidden in the Vatican Archives. That time is long passed though, as would be the need for a secret society.

So, what would a secret society, whose goal is the preservation and spreading of knowledge do? Wouldn't they want a way for knowledge to spread in such a way that it can't be suppressed? I think they would eventually create a world wide knowledge base accessible by anyone. I think they would warn people of the changes that are coming, sometimes generations before it arrives. Think Aldous Huxley and 'Brave New World'. Think George Orwell and 1984. However, I could never figure out the kind of fore knowledge that would require. That scale of planning would be immense to say the least.

I never really sat down for a long period of time and just hammered away to find this secret society, I was always too busy. Other things would draw my attention away for long periods of time, recently and currently its been politics. I was always reading something, digging into science, woodworking, metal working, Philosophy, History (my True passion), anything and everything that could get my attention.

About a month ago, a friend mentioned something about the Illuminati and their secret goals. (He's got a very dark turn of mind so it wasn't pleasant). As we were standing there talking, it dawned on me. The Illuminati's goal has been absolutely achieved. There probably is no group, carrying out some rituals in obscure places by obscure people, at least that is my opinion. By that I mean unknown by and large by the world. We are all the Illuminati. We created that World Wide Web, we warned future generations of what was to come. If there is still that group out there, they will be making sure that the knowledge is preserved and would have no agenda other than that. They made all of us One of them.

Even if this group exists anymore, what would meeting them tell you? Most likely that you wasted your time trying to find an obscure group of people. So enlighten yourself, why waste time chasing shadows on the wall, when all the knowledge of the world is at YOUR fingertips? Become enlightened yourself and then help pass on that knowledge. Perhaps if this group does still exist, THAT would be how you would come to their attention.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Well.. becareful.. You may find yourself getting used and messed with. Nothing but negative associations with the perceived modern illuminati cult.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I've met the Illuminati.

It's easy.

First, get a goat and chain him up in the center of a pentagram made of candles.

Then repeat the words "I will obey the Illuminaughty" 6 times.

Spin around 6 times.

Slap the goat on the arse 6 times.

Then the goat will begin talking to you. Ask it anything you would like to know.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Normally we don't accept new candidates who solicit our happy little group, but being that you asked on a public forum we figured 'what the heck?'.

But a few quick questions before we send your application.
  • Do you like manipulating the Federal Reserve?
  • Do you like making frogs gay and directing Hollywood to push the trans agenda?
  • How many of your friends are Evil Joos™?
  • Do you promise to Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn everyone you meet?
  • What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You can try punching yourself in the head if all the fake news is getting things a bit muddled upstairs? I don't recommend doing it too often, but a bit of occasional pain does work in getting you focused on what is important. You.

Once you have found this self realization then try living out in the middle of nowhere for a while and see how long you last. Our society is important for your survival, so try and look after it.

There are many other important things in this world, so take care of it. If you don't get it the easy way there is always the hard way.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I believe that the illuminati may have been some high society people, "elites", and/or educated people that became sick of the churches lies and suppressing knowledge to the public. Perhaps they started seeing past the bs of kings and queens "divine right to rule" and the Pope being the supposed closest person to god and that they (the church) used that and fear of god and hell to pull the proverbial wool over the peoples eyes to not question anything and deny them knowledge. Now either the illuminati started conducting secret meetings with like minded people to spread knowledge and enlightenment to the masses or they decided to only spread this knowledge among themselves and other members that joined or were invited into this secret society. There may be much influence from them today if they still exist or have went under a different name like one poster mentioned. As far as trying to meet or talk to these people, the only idea I have is maybe look into the freemasons.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Click your heels together and say Augustus three times in a row.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Coming from the context of an imaginative mind.... maybe a “writers” or “storytellers” mind.... it seems as if I cannot fully grasp the entire “story” without some glimpse into the viewpoint of the adversary/darkness that is operating counter to the “goodness” or “hero’s journey” that we all seem destined to encounter in this experience of life.

I saw it suggested once, maybe not on this site, but a conversation somewhere like it, that it was in this same way that the “Illuminati” got started... that it was simply a group that sought information and knowledge that the general population were not privy to at the time, maybe they had some inner guidance or a mindset that set them apart from the rest...

“Seekers” that found one another and formed a group much like those that congregate on this site...and because they were discussing things of such mystical nature,they had to be secretive, coded and symbolic in communicating and with organizing their meetings and agendas... much in the same way that we can openly discuss what we do here on this site, under pseudonyms and anonymous identities, many even attempting to hide their tracks in hope that the interest or conversation will remain hidden within the realms of their public identities and responsibilities...

Maybe the Illuminati started out with honorable intentions, but were deceived or manipulated by the very knowledge and secrets that they gained access too.... maybe they are not the control system at all, maybe they just discovered it? Maybe the control system isn’t a secret society of people, but a specific perception of knowledge?

When you look into the abyss , the abyss looks back into you. I sympathize with your curiosity, as someone unsatisfied with others answers or explanations for why things are... I’ve always needed to find it myself.... although, I can easily admit in hindsight;

Had I attained the ability to hold blind faith, I would’ve arrived at the exact same place and conclusion as I have with eyes wide open and bugged out from having seen so much “truth” I guess you could say.

Knowledge is but a burden unless one can transform it into wisdom.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What's in it for Us?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What's in it for Us?

QUICKLY NOW....up with your Rod tip and give it a mighty pull to set that hook!.....lol...lol...brace yourself this one has a name and it is Moby....lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If you're looking for the Illuminati from the Rosicrucian source, then you'll have to look at the wider world of Freemasonry and it's various strands. It's possible another more hidden and pure strand broke off and continues to this day. I doubt you'd gain any direct knowledge from a member unless you're on the same 'level' and well known to them. I did attend an AMORC Rosicrucian introductory meeting in Marylebone, London once, but never had the time to commit to the study with kids on the way. I continue studying what I can anyway.

The Founding Fathers laid down the foundations for tolerance, brotherhood, fortitude, self knowledge, hard work and charity in the US, for those that want to progress in life. It's possibly as simple as that and reasonable to suggest that those that go down this route of living properly, will align themselves in some way. Do you believe in a higher power or intelligence within the universe – in whatever way, shape or form? You don't have to be religious at all but that's a question you have to ask yourself before you even start if you want to get close.

Experience brings wisdom and wisdom brings experience. Good luck in your never ending search.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's silly. You don't GO to them....you either ARE them...or not. They don't answer phones or recruit...
There are doors in this world they aren't open to all...

edit on 17-12-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join