It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Solomon refutes Vindmans testimony his reporting was innaccurate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
August 12 was when the formal complaint was filed. Trump saying there was no quid pro quo was almost a month later.

Who says that? I mean it was like he was coached.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

IIRC, August 12th was when the whistle-blower met with schiff. The complaint wasn't filed until later. Regardless, no one knew what the complaint was about on Sept 9. Congress didn't officially get the complaint until the end of September. So the only person that had it was the IG. Are you saying the IG leaked it to trump?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Goodness. Lots of edits for this mind-blowing revelation ...

“BOOM: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE! “And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!” he said in the tweet with the video.

Gosh, Paul even WENT to Ukraine, to the company he works for in 2017?!?!?

Lock ‘em up.

Got anything with a little less, blatantly partisan biased provenance?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

IIRC, August 12th was when the whistle-blower met with schiff. The complaint wasn't filed until later. Regardless, no one knew what the complaint was about on Sept 9. Congress didn't officially get the complaint until the end of September. So the only person that had it was the IG. Are you saying the IG leaked it to trump?

Dear Acting Director Maguire:

The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (?Committee?) has learned that,
contrary to your express obligations under the law, you are withholding from the Committee an
authorized and protected whistleblower disclosure involving a serious or flagrant problem,
abuse, violation of law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration,
or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of
National Intelligence involving classified information.1

Appointed by President Donald Trump, Maguire became Acting Director of National Intelligence on August 16, 2019.

And yeah I am saying that Trump's appointee let Trump know about the complaint.

On August 26, 2019, consistent with the procedures in the Intelligence Community
Whistleblower Protection Act the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community
transmitted to you a whistleblower disclosure intended for Congress, which an
individual within the Intelligence Community lawfully submitted to the ICIG on August 12 2019.
Based on a preliminary review conducted within the 14-day period provided by the statute,
the ICIG determined that the disclosure meets the statutory definition of an urgent concern and
that there are reasonable grounds to believe the information relating to the urgent concern is
credible.
link

edit on 25-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
With the Democrats moving on to the next lie like the Shark on Saturday Night Live changing his line because the girl wasn't going to open the door. The shark keeps changing the lie just like the Democrats.

They are now so obvious that even people who don't care what is on the news knows the whole place is corrupt in DC. The tide has turned from ignorance to one of concern by the population of not just the USA but the entire world.

DJT is in between the free people and the evil people of the One World Order Bush/Clinton/Obama era now and you that support evil are going down is the message.

You who are going down have to attack DJT or you might get executed for treason. I understand your concerns shills.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

At this point it is obvious any data not carefully vetted by a whole new panel of people, this won't end well for a lot of innocent people. We will need people who are not conflicted with being involved in gov in any way now. We have to do that because the lies are so deep now we can't trust without touching the facts personally or truly vetting with an unbiased committee or panel to study the facts.

Therefore, we are going to require an unbiased approach that keeps partisan hacks Hoaxes out of the loop or it is just a chance for even more LIES being promoted. It is sad that lies are being exposed that prove some people are flat out criminal in their dealings with the money and power the US shares with our friends. We do that to protect them from capitulation to the fowl bane of human suffering by tyrannical gov like China and the now defunct USSR. We have to respond and eliminate their gravy train and stop their human trafficking in children. Their sickness has to be cured or else the good people suffer more.

Enough suffering of the innocent and hardworking people from this crowd is my opinion. Shut down the partisanship now. It is time to clean house.

edit on 25-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
With the Democrats moving on to the next lie like the Shark on Saturday Night Live changing his line because the girl wasn't going to open the door. The shark keeps changing the lie just like the Democrats.

They are now so obvious that even people who don't care what is on the news knows the whole place is corrupt in DC. The tide has turned from ignorance to one of concern by the population of not just the USA but the entire world.

DJT is in between the free people and the evil people of the One World Order Bush/Clinton/Obama era now and you that support evil are going down is the message.

You who are going down have to attack DJT or you might get executed for treason. I understand your concerns shills.

Sometimes, honestly, reading stuff like this makes me physically ill.

Two things:

1. President Trump has broken multiple laws over the course of his first term that are more than worthy of impeachment and removal from office. It seems very unlikely to me that will happen because the Republican Senate has made clear that they would clear this President regardless of what charges the House brought in impeachment. It’s a done deal, basically, as we watch the Republican Senate further shred our Constitution.

2. The Democratic House Speaker made it clear in public announcement that their intention to proceed with impeachment is not because of the many crimes that this President has openly committed, nor to restore the rule-of-law, or the dignity of the Office ... no, the dumb $#%@ stated publicly that they have to impeach him because the American people cannot be trusted. That invalidates the WHOLE process, and has to stand out as one of the dumbest statements in the long history of dumb statements made by this Speaker.

Both “sides” are completely corrupt and in the service of corporate interests. In my opinion of course, your opinion may vary.
edit on 25-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
10 pages in

Lots of people talking about trumps conduct being bad, not being in line with treaties, saying his personal comments about wanting nothing could have been a lie, etc

And not one person has refuted or even tried to refute even one of Solomon’s points from the op that outline extent trump was right to want an investigation into the Biden’s and 2016 election interference from Ukraine

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
10 pages in

Lots of people talking about trumps conduct being bad, not being in line with treaties, saying his personal comments about wanting nothing could have been a lie, etc

And not one person has refuted or even tried to refute even one of Solomon’s points from the op that outline extent trump was right to want an investigation into the Biden’s and 2016 election interference from Ukraine

My bad, I too was sidetracked.

Yes and it makes me SAD to think the truth makes some people so sick they have to make poop up to satisfy their syndromes and false paradigms. Sorry to see people I think have a couple of brain cells prove to be just pretending to like the facts. Keep up the good work Grambler. I vote too go with your Avatar of you I liked it and it looks like you. I don't mind your current one however. That guy was cool in my book.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I didn't say lock'em up, I said it does not look good.
Clinton Foundation seemed to reflect there was some influence peddling going on in the Ukraine. There are billions unaccounted for and the top lawmakers kids and associates are hovering around the Ukrainian energy sector.
I did like the excuse for Pelosi jr being there....helping with a youth soccer program.

Like I first said, it just looks fishy at the very least.
Term limits would help.

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Goodness. Lots of edits for this mind-blowing revelation ...

“BOOM: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE! “And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!” he said in the tweet with the video.

Gosh, Paul even WENT to Ukraine, to the company he works for in 2017?!?!?

Lock ‘em up.

Got anything with a little less, blatantly partisan biased provenance?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Of course! Vindman does not want people to realize that he was a total failure as a Foreign Area Officer and now the Director for European Affairs.

He's far more worried about being charged with perjury, since he has now been outed as the source for the whistleleaker, after having testified multiple times, in writing and verbally, that he doesn't know who the whistleleaker is. Too bad Shifty wasn't under oath all the timed he lied about it himself.

There absolutely needs to be a law that automatically places any/all testimony from Congresscritters as 'under oath' and subject to penalties of perjury in any setting where sworn testimony is being taken from witnesses.

Meaning - if the witnesses are under oath, so should the inquisitors.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

As said, "It's not about fighting corruption, it's about aiming corruption for political benefit".

Political and personal - see Bidens corruption with respect to everything Ukraine, China, and even domestically, with the 130mill Hunter received in loan guarantees because 'Daddy'.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It's all kind of beside the point, now that Trump admits to the quid Pro Quo, that he with held the money until an investigation was began.

Quid pro quo is always - repeat, always a part of all foreign policy.

Period. Get over it.

That said, the question is, did he do anything illegal, unethical, or even remotely 'wrong'? No, and he certainly hasn't 'admitted' to anything like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

Looks to me like "the source", Solomon, is stilted and biased.

How so?

On the other hand, I see a lot of ATSers attacking sources like the Whistle Blower, Vindman, Fiona Hill and other evidence witnesses.

Whistleleaker is still officially 'anonymous', so kind of hard to attack. As for the others, not one of them has provided any factual evidence about anything meaningful, only that their widdle feelings were hurt because they were bypassed by Trump while doing his job as President.

And Vindman will be lucky if he is not prosecuted for perjury - as he should be.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah, you really knocked the stuffing out of that strawman.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is no straw man

Show me once on this thread where you or anyone else refutes any of the sources 28 points Solomon made

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There is no straw man

Show me once on this thread where you or anyone else refutes any of the sources 28 points Solomon made

That is the strawman. Some of his points can't be refuted or confirmed as correct.

He was told something =/= he was told the truth and Vindman lied. We don't even know Vindman's sources.

Also the argument, that the points can't be refuted =/= Trump did nothing wrong.

We don't really know what the whole truth is.

edit on 25-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So we look at the underlying evidence

Strange, I see you were quick to research the treaty you were discussing earlier to point out how this doesn’t help trump

Yet totally unwilling to look at the litany of evidence on the Solomon article that proves there is ample evidence to investigate the Biden’s and election interference

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

please check your messages.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So we look at the underlying evidence

Sure but we don't have everything.

Strange, I see you were quick to research the treaty you were discussing earlier to point out how this doesn’t help trump

Saw it discussed in another thread.

Yet totally unwilling to look at the litany of evidence on the Solomon article that proves there is ample evidence to investigate the Biden’s and election interference

It wasn't because of Trump. It is because laws, treaties and documented procedures are available and usually clear in their meaning and it is what will be used to state a case either way.

Also, I know "me" looking at the evidence on the Solomon article isn't going to change anything. I can just assume it is all correct, partially correct or totally wrong and it wouldn't make a difference.
edit on 25-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join