It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Solomon refutes Vindmans testimony his reporting was innaccurate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Grambler
Ill perhaps do a video and right up of each of his facts and the implications later today.

Oh good, I was worried there wouldn't be a video.

It would be a shame if you didn't make this about you, somehow.

I wish my star back. I saw oh good a video I thought nice reply and hit star. Please forgive me for feeding a troll ATS.
edit on 24-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: Grambler

It's all kind of beside the point, now that Trump admits to the quid Pro Quo, that he with held the money until an investigation was began.

Also, we all know by now, that the released money was only released a couple of days or so after the announcement of an inquiry by the house intel.

Well Rep SCHIFF this is YOU. I just seem to know it. You are a mess. Get your ass back to Congress and APOLOGIZE for lie after lie after lie you have committed and then RESIGN, Adam.

edit on Sun Nov 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The spin machine is in full effect.

Stories from the usual MSM suspects are pre-empting the IG report saying that the FISA warrants were all above board - and therefore the entire Ukraine accusations against the Democrats are false...never mind the story that a lwayer illegally changed the FISA application OR that the IG is only looking into the FISA applications.

It's teh Durham investigation into all of the origins of the Russia investigation that has turned criminal but the media are trying to wash over it by highlighting the IG report only.

Spin and spin is the order of the day in the MSM - all one sided.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

He came here when he was in diapers. You think he has some great attachment to Ukraine?
Give me a break. Every time someone mentions that he has Ukrainian ties I just laugh.
I also laugh every time someone here tries to smear the witnesses. As i f that makes what they said invalid.
And John Solomon is a fool and makes everything he writes up in his little head.
He was fired from the Hill because he writes conspiracy theories that are unsubstantiated. But yeah hero.
LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Stories from the usual MSM suspects are pre-empting the IG report saying that the FISA warrants were all above board - and therefore the entire Ukraine accusations against the Democrats are false...never mind the story that a lwayer illegally changed the FISA application OR that the IG is only looking into the FISA applications.

It's teh Durham investigation into all of the origins of the Russia investigation that has turned criminal but the media are trying to wash over it by highlighting the IG report only.

So you’re choosing to propagate the spin of the righty media to claim that “it’s the next investigation” that is really going to punish the Democrats?

How is that any better than what you’re accusing the other “side” of doing? It’s not, it’s the same thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I’m really glad that folks are feeling so empowered by Trump that they’re glad to let their partisan flags fly and stop all the pretense.

Are you intentionally dishonest or just unaware. I’m in complete support of the Electoral College because it is encoded in our Constitution. Also encoded there is the right of States to determine their own Electors.

You know what’s not set in the Constitution? The number of Supreme Court Justices. You know who holds the Constitutional power to set that number? The US Congress. You know what will determine the future US Congress?

Different demographics than the ones you represent. Like I said, the American people will set to rights this temporary anomaly of a rogue Senate Majority Leader (not a Constitutional office, btw) trampling our ACTUAL traditions underfoot.

Time flies. In ten years this will be a much different country, hope you’re still around to see it.

edit on 24-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I would not be surprised to find out Obama is the real secret whistle blower behind all this. When Biden goes goes down Obama has some executive privilege to hide behind. Uranium one, getting Epstein a get out of jail free card then selling out a large chunk of USA tech.

Bill Clinton got impeached while in office so Obama is not untouchable. This madness is deep though with JFK, 9/11 and weapons of mass deception.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I would not be surprised to find out Obama is the real secret whistle blower behind all this. When Biden goes goes down Obama has some executive privilege to hide behind. Uranium one, getting Epstein a get out of jail free card then selling out a large chunk of USA tech.

Bill Clinton got impeached while in office so Obama is not untouchable. This madness is deep though with JFK, 9/11 and weapons of mass deception.

Interesting. I do understand that Obama hasn’t endorsed the Biden candidacy.

Uranium 1? Lord have mercy.

The only reason to impeach Obama and find him guilty in the Senate would be to prevent him from holding future civil office, which, unless he were appointed to the SC, is basically not a possibility.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah U1 is a mess. There is the dollars to keep that doubt going. The reality is that Trump gave up on the Non Nuclear Proliferation Treaty once getting into office. Why would he do that? The treaty got corrupted before he got into office.

Why are nuclear reactors promoted as an energy source? The waste is refined.

You have to be a tough nugget to get into this mess. George Webb has made some ground on it, but it is going to take more than one man to sort out the facts from the fiction with the megalomaniac mess.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I don't think it can be quoted enough:

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING. NO QUID PRO QUO. NOTHING. TELL ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING!"
-Donald Trump to Ambassador Sondland

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING. NO QUID PRO QUO. NOTHING. TELL ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING!"

Do you happen to know the date on which Trump made that statement? Was it after July 25th when that phone call created a ruckus in the White House?
edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Actually there is a treaty and it refutes your claim that the president, over the phone, is the right channel.

You opinion on the legal end isn't going to be taken into account.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Other famous quotes from politicians spring to mind ...

“This is my last territorial demand in Europe.

Adolf Hitler, German Chancellor, 28 September 1938

“I have returned from Germany with peace for our time.”

Neville Chamberlain, British Prime Minister, 30 September 1938

“Well, I’m not a crook.”

Richard M. Nixon, American President

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

William J. Clinton, American President

“If you like your health care plan you can keep it.”

Barack H. Obama, American President.

I mean, sure, why can’t we trust what a politician says, jeez.
edit on 24-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So you’re choosing to propagate the spin of the righty media to claim that “it’s the next investigation” that is really going to punish the Democrats?

How is that any better than what you’re accusing the other “side” of doing? It’s not, it’s the same thing.

They are concurrent investigations.
The IG is looking into FISA only.
Durham's investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation is criminal in nature.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I have watched John and his reporting for well over a year now. I find him credible as hell.

What AMAZES me though is, instead of attacking his stories, people attack HIM.

When this dust settles, I'm not sure who will still be standing.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: JBurns
Isn't about the article...

No, the OP is about the article.

SO today solomon as released a 28 point refutation of Vindmans claim all of his reporting was wrong, and backed every one up with independent source material that you yourself can read.

Please check out his claims for yourself.

And about one thing quoted by Solomon, which was shown to be cherry picked, about the hearings that drew his panties up into a knot.

Witnesses in the impeachment hearings did the same, including Vindman.

ETA:

because that is all you all know how to do

I'm not a democrat so... there goes that theory.

I am not a democrat either, but you are supporting them here after many sources prove your opinion is like CNN's and full of holes.

I am not an R and as of this date I AM supporting the ones on either aisle who are worthy. Might be one in the Dem but this who is worthy stuff is turning out to be the non RINO R's. It is not very hard for most of us who think of this to see the D's are OFF THE RAIL.
Thus, I am from an actual NEUTRAL position instead of a pretend one. That not playing favorites without facts to support why we favor one over another has always been on you or me to follow the truth or support the lies being spewed by the liars on the left (at this point they are bold faced liars almost to the last one of them).

So I am saying, we are telling you that you have been actually shilling for the lies and thus appearing to not having EVER been down the middle.

That is the truth, Capiche!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

They are concurrent investigations.
The IG is looking into FISA only.
Durham's investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation is criminal in nature.

Yep, it’s criminal, and I wager it’s not much more than the FBI lawyer that has already been fired.

Actually, I really hope Durham delivers. First it was Huber, then Horowitz, then Barr, now Durham.

You guys need some kind of win, or you’re going to start losing interest... and that would get boring.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Dfairlite

Do you happen to know the date on which Trump made that statement? Was it after July 25th when that phone call created a ruckus in the White House?

Well that would be something you should already know if you truly are a know it all? Right?

You would have heard the Ambassador tell that to the World and Congress under Oath.
Since it was the bellwether moment the American EU Ambassador Sondlin said flatly DJT said that BEFORE the Ambassodor talked with the newly elected Pres of the Ukraine.

You can't claim to be an expert on anything without knowing the basics and get away with it here.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Since it was the bellwether moment the American EU Ambassador Sondlin said flatly DJT said that BEFORE the Ambassodor talked with the newly elected Pres of the Ukraine.

Really? You're sure about that?
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You can't claim to be an expert on anything without knowing the basics and get away with it here.

Thank you, truly, for this wonderful comment.

I’ve had a bad couple of days, and I really needed a good laugh. Sincerely.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join