It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Trumps speech today code or a signal to release something to the public? A message to Qanon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The notes from Pres. Trumps speech today — handwritten in black marker on a notepad — read:

“I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. TELL ZELLINSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. THIS IS THE FINAL WORD FROM THE PRES OF THE U.S.”

The speech seemed to me like some kind of code or signal for someone to release something, perhaps a to Qanon to release some more information about Epstein, or even the Clintons? We know about independant cell intelligence that act on pre-determined codes, could this be one? Are we going to see some major news being released in the next few days?

-MM
edit on 20-11-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Is there a link to this note or did you hear this from someone? ATS investigates, we dig and get to the bottom of things.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Except that Trump was in bed with Epstein and the Clintons, until he wasn't. An underaged girl (fourteen-years-old at the time) alleged that Trump and Epstein raped her at Epstein's house on the Upper East Side. He's a perv. Why would "Q" try and make him a new messiah?

edit on 20-11-2019 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

And how much investigation did you do, Sherlock? Did you even bother to type "trump wants nothing" into Google Search?

-MM
edit on 20-11-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It was a reiteration of the information from earlier today where ambassador Sondland testified those same words that was said by Trump some time back during this Biden investigation. Sondland said it very specifically and carefully so the questionnaire understood it. I think this is what Trump's reiterating.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is there a link to this note or did you hear this from someone? ATS investigates, we dig and get to the bottom of things.

The hand notes were seen by the media, they are accurate, I dare say that a picture would be on the 'net by now...but they have already been seen on the news.
pictures now,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Youtube,
He does this all the time,

Here losing the bap, talking like Manuel in Fawlty Towers.

edit on 20-11-2019 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

link

It's kind of sad if he needs notes for that and like that all capital letters the first phrase twice... let's hope it's a message because ¡oh boy! is he demented if not.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

No, Watson, you started the thread so that's your part. I'm just asking for a link so we can do some research and help find an answer to the question you asked us.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Except that Trump was in bed with Epstein and the Clintons, until he wasn't. An underaged girl (fourteen-years-old at the time) alleged that Trump and Epstein raped her at Epstein's house on the Upper East Side. He's a perv. Why would "Q" try and make him a new messiah?
a reply to: cfnyaami

Ask anybody here... everybody is guilty except trump...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In b4 thread close and redirect to megathread.

Q+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My guess is they're just easy to look at notes for talking points.

He doesn't really elaborate much as it is, and speaks rather simply... I'd expect any notes he has to reflect that.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Our President is just repeating a direct quote from Ambassador Sondland - straight from the circus show hearings.

Sondland was quoting the President word for word.

There ya go...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

a reply to: cfnyaami

Ask anybody here... everybody is guilty except trump...

And your take is no matter what goes wrong, at any level, Trump is an orange Russian spy !

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Our President is just repeating a direct quote from Ambassador Sondland - straight from the circus show hearings.

Sondland was quoting the President word for word.

There ya go...

I watched the hearing and my head is still spinning.......however what you say is true!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

And your take is no matter what goes wrong, at any level, Trump is an orange Russian spy !
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM
did I say that? the funniest part is that you call him orange... I dont think any democrat on this site has called him orange... it is you guys... you call the president orange lol

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

link

It's kind of sad if he needs notes for that and like that all capital letters the first phrase twice... let's hope it's a message because ¡oh boy! is he demented if not.

If trump needed notes to remember those simple phrases....perhaps that's why he went to see the Dr. at Walter Reed the other day....perhaps a stroke has affected his cognition via the cerebellum and prefrontal cortex.
edit on 20-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Bizzare that he has notes for that...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Didn't the Ambassador say multiple times today that he and the President say a lot of four letter words to each other?

So there could be that.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM
did I say that? the funniest part is that you call him orange... I dont think any democrat on this site has called him orange... it is you guys... you call the president orange lol

I dont think any democrat on this site has called him orange

top topics

<<   2 >>

join