It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Looks like most media won't touch this right now, but this is going to bust wide open very quickly.
Lets pretend for a second this was money that trump received....you would argue that he got it in good conscience and the story is a nothing burger... right????
What is your idea of "very quickly"?
I haven't repeated any news?? and lets get some things straight I am not a "leftist" I don't adhere to the idea of left or right just policy
originally posted by: OzBoomer77
a reply to: elDooberino
1) violation of the logan act. using an unauthorised person to deal in foreign policy
Trump authorized Guliani..he can do that as President..FAIL
2) witness tampering - which he did live during the hearing and this morning on his fox and friends interview
Without a gag order he is allowed to make his opinion public, no threats were made...FAIL
3) obstruction of Justice - not adhering to congressional subpoenas, firing of comey
After 2+ years of Mueller, I don't think so...FAIL
4) violation of the emoluments clause - using his personal business to profit directly from the presidency
Already discussed ad nauseam , he has lost money. A multi billionaire doesn't become president to make money, nonsensical...FAIL
5) campaign funds violations - which cohen is in jail for right now but recently, the miss use of hundreds of thousands of dollars from his charity, funnelled into his campaign funds.
The equivalent to a parking ticket,..FAIL
should I keep going??