It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Indictment Claims Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Looks like most media won't touch this right now, but this is going to bust wide open very quickly.
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Lets pretend for a second this was money that trump received....you would argue that he got it in good conscience and the story is a nothing burger... right????

LOL

Let's pretend. You've been playing pretend for almost 4 years.

Let's pretend Hillary will win, let's pretend Trump was working with Russia, let's pretend Trump will be impeached.

Haven't you had your full of pretend yet?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow, this pretend thing sounds cool. Can I play?
Let us pretend that the democrats had a debate last night and made some compelling arguments on just how to make the USA a better place.
Man, I am having a hard time with this game, it's not working.
All well I will just go back to reality....ah that's better.

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Looks like most media won't touch this right now, but this is going to bust wide open very quickly.

Lets pretend for a second this was money that trump received....you would argue that he got it in good conscience and the story is a nothing burger... right????

LOL

Let's pretend Hillary will win, let's pretend Trump was working with Russia, let's pretend Trump will be impeached.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Wow, this pretend thing sounds cool. Can I play?
Let us pretend that the democrats had a debate last night and made some compelling arguments on just how to make the USA a better place.
Man, I am having a hard time with this game, it's not working.
All well I will just go back to reality....ah that's better.

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

LOL

I didn't watch the debate. The previous debates kinda ruined the experience. Sounds like it was pretty good. What ridiculous thing did they promise in this one? Free everything or just free most things? Did they tell us how illegal immigrants are going to get more free stuff?

I've been telling my wife, who immigrated legally, how we should probably fly to Mexico and come across the border illegally to get better benefits.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
When the President wants public announcement of intent to fight corruption and wants to know what involvement Ukraine had in the 2016 elections fiasco AND Burisma which happened to be a company that gave millions to the Biden's son while he was VP, AND who stopped all investigations into that company with a threat to hold back 1 billion in aid one wonders what the hell is going on to see this go to an impeachment inquiry.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Wish I still had my stock and commodities accounts. No doubt when this becomes wide spread, you can make some money off FTI's downfall coming!

The whole government is corrupt beyond what most know. I worked for some intelligence agencies and federal and local law enforcement. We the people need a come to Jesus moment (or whomever your higher power is) and figure out how to completely get rid of these corrupt government officials, bureaucrats, and politicians! Things the public hear about are only the very tip of the iceberg. And trust me, Clinton's are not the only people with trails of bodies behind them. This whole impeachment show is completely ridiculous. Biden's not only did what they blame Trump of doing, but he is on video telling you what he did.

It is beginning to make me nuts! How these people can sit there with a straight face in these hearings when many of them have committed treason by "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" when they armed Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists that our troops have been fighting for the last 18 years! In case you missed it, Mark Turi was the arms dealer that came up with the "zero footprint" plan so that the Obama administration including HRC didn't get caught supplying the terrorists. They sent the arms to Qatar our ally, and had them forward the weapons to ISIS and Al Qaeda so the administration with cooperation by both republicans and democrats. Republicans were also neck deep in the treason. Specifically Mc Cain and Lindsey Graham. Oh, but that was just fine because it was a Democratic administration.

This is the reason that the whole establishment was against Trump. HRC even went off on staff after an interview saying, "If that SOB (Trump) wins we will all hang"! This is also why the bailed on Benghazi. HRC and Obama knew they gave MANPADS (Stinger Missiles) to the terrorists. They feared these terrorists had the capability to shoot down our aircraft if they came in to support the Embassy and CIA annex. During the 2016 election, they put Mark Turi in Super-Max federal prison in Florence, CO to keep him quiet. Mark Turi then put out a message that he was going to tell his story through his attorney's during the election. Amazingly Mark T had a stroke of luck. A federal judge immediately transferred him to a minimum security prison while he gets the paperwork done and released Mark.

This #@*$ has got to stop even if we have to have a war right here in the US. To that end the latest number is 32 million ready to go to war. I hope it never happens, but 'we the people' need to rise up together and clean this government up. The federal government borrows $1 million dollars a minute. Why are we borrowing money to send to foreign countries.

Sorry to vent, but it is getting so ridiculous we need someone that is not afraid to go after these career politicians that are in the swamp tearing this country apart. Biden is just one!

edit on 21/11/19 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Lumenari

What else do the Dems have at this point?

A never ending supply of bull crap.

They're not doing the planet any favors with all their hot air emitting greenhouse gases.

edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's almost comical what they are trying to get trump on when it seems like there Is overwhelming evidence supporting it's what Biden did.

Very twilight zone

You got Biden on tape saying you ain't getting the money unless that prosecutor is fired and then you got a trump phone call and they are trying desperately to pick it apart and its garbage.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

What's even more comical is Democrats think their bag of tricks is working.

But it's disgusting that they're willing to commit suicide in order to take down a duly elected President.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
CYA that's what these Democrats have been all about from the begenning.
Trump has tried to drain the Swamp.
Looks like it's up to US to Pull the Plug.
Where do we begin to find that Damned plug ?
Oh and By the way It's not just Democrats involved.
Any Thoughts ? a reply to: spirit_horse

edit on 21-11-2019 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

MP Alexander Dubinsky is an interesting character.

Ukrainian Journalist Suggests Erecting A Statue Of Hitler
www.fort-russ.com...

Ukrainian reformers under fire as battle over PrivatBank heats up
uk.reuters.com...

Only a couple of hours after the MPs ended their presentation in Kyiv, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka spoke at his own press conference about the review of all cases mentioning “Biden” and “Burisma.” And the most important message for Washington was loud and clear: “The Burisma probe does not exist,” said Ryaboshapka. He added that there were 13 cases mentioning Zlochevsky, who is wanted in Ukraine but has not been apprehended.

“Here is what is going to happen to these cases next,” said Ryaboshapka. “They will be handed over in accordance with their jurisdiction. Some of them will be transferred to NABU [the National Anti-Corruption Bureau], others perhaps to the National Bureau of Investigation, and the rest maybe to the SBU [Security Service of Ukraine], where they focus on financial terrorism or terrorist acts.” (Terrorism in this context can refer to Russian backed separatists.)

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ukrainian Pols are Playing Games With Impeachment Info
Members of Ukraine’s parliament said Biden-related ‘investigations’ have been opened. One said Ukraine interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections. Fake news. But music to Trump’s ears.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Misleading Ukraine story spreads among conservatives on social media

The incorrect story, first disseminated by the finance blog ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge apparently misconstrued the original Russian article from Interfax-Ukraine News Agency, which did not mention an indictment. Interfax-Ukraine News Agency operates as part of Interfax, a Russian news outlet.

But that didn't stop allies of President Donald Trump from widely disseminating the false account of an indictment, seizing on some truthful elements while wildly extrapolating others to offer conservatives and Trump loyalists a welcome alternative to the day's news,

Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council who researches kleptocracy in Russia, called the two Ukrainian members of parliament, Oleksandr Dubinsky and Andriy Derkach, who pushed the new allegations, "not credible."

"These two both are professional disinformers," Aslund said. "This is generally known in Ukraine. This is not outstanding news. Anybody who's anybody knows about these two. They are not credible."

www.euronews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

As testimony was underway during the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, far-right defenders of the president rapidly spread false and unsubstantiated information in an attempt to bolster a Republican-backed conspiracy theory about Hunter Biden and Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company that previously had Biden on its board of directors.

ZeroHedge published an article claiming that Burisma founder Nikolai Zlochevsky had been indicted by Ukraine’s prosecutor general, and that evidence indicated that Hunter Biden and other Burisma board members had received money embezzled by Burisma from Ukrainian citizens. NBC News reported that the claims in the ZeroHedge article were “incorrect,”

www.mediamatters.org...

As Sondland testified, a misleading Ukraine story spread among conservatives on social media

The incorrect story, first disseminated by the finance blog ZeroHedge, claimed that Mykola Zlochevsky, the head of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, had been indicted over money laundering related to the Biden family.

In fact, there was no announcement of an indictment.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 21-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This is why I love Zero Hedge. I can't stand the incessant economic doom & gloom reports, but they will report on things the MSM doesn't dare touch.

The story is false.

The Chief Prosecutor of Ukraine has publicly contradicted the claims in the story and MP Dubinsky is known for regularly making false public claims.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bloodworth

What's even more comical is Democrats think their bag of tricks is working.

But it's disgusting that they're willing to commit suicide in order to take down a duly elected President.

They are committing suicide in their attempt to take down the President. And what's disgusting is that they dont have the decency to do it outside. Leaving a big ol' mess for the poor cleanup crew. As if anyone wants to clean that up. They should all just take a long walk on a short (and very very tall) pier.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Oh don;t worry - literally ALL of this is going to come out live on TV during the Senate Impeachment trial as a clear and valid defence as to WHY Trump wants this investigation and why Ukraine need to help. Trump is going to be shown to have been doing his job according to his constitutional duty and the result of the Senate trial is going to be a Special Counsel investigation of Biden, Obama, Clinton, Chalupa et al... Bring it on.

edit on 22/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Oh don;t worry - literally ALL of this is going to come out live on TV during the Senate Impeachment trial as a clear and valid defence as to WHY Trump wants this investigation and why Ukraine need to help. Trump is going to be shown to have been doing his job according to his constitutional duty and the result of the Senate trial is going to be a Special Counsel investigation of Biden, Obama, Clinton, Chalupa et al... Bring it on.

I’ll be interested to see how this turns out.

Any thoughts on lottery numbers?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Caractacus

The Chief Prosecutor hasn't contradicted anything. You need to stop reading Media Matters and the Daily Beast. They are nothing but propaganda. Now go do some research on every quote you can find from the General Prosecutor, Ruslan Riaboshapka, and compare them so you get a better understanding of who's lying.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
thefederalist.com...

happened before biden was at the company but yeh, just ignore what Trump is doing?? you do realise no one gives a # if HUnter and joe go down. It doesn't change that Trump has done stuff wrong. if you truly want to "drain the swamp" your boy trump has to go too

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What is your idea of "very quickly"?

Its bullchit no matter who gets it....period.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Wish I still had my stock and commodities accounts. No doubt when this becomes wide spread, you can make some money off FTI's downfall coming!

The whole government is corrupt beyond what most know. I worked for some intelligence agencies and federal and local law enforcement. We the people need a come to Jesus moment (or whomever your higher power is) and figure out how to completely get rid of these corrupt government officials, bureaucrats, and politicians! Things the public hear about are only the very tip of the iceberg. And trust me, Clinton's are not the only people with trails of bodies behind them. This whole impeachment show is completely ridiculous. Biden's not only did what they blame Trump of doing, but he is on video telling you what he did.

It is beginning to make me nuts! How these people can sit there with a straight face in these hearings when many of them have committed treason by "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" when they armed Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists that our troops have been fighting for the last 18 years! In case you missed it, Mark Turi was the arms dealer that came up with the "zero footprint" plan so that the Obama administration including HRC didn't get caught supplying the terrorists. They sent the arms to Qatar our ally, and had them forward the weapons to ISIS and Al Qaeda so the administration with cooperation by both republicans and democrats. Republicans were also neck deep in the treason. Specifically Mc Cain and Lindsey Graham. Oh, but that was just fine because it was a Democratic administration.

This is the reason that the whole establishment was against Trump. HRC even went off on staff after an interview saying, "If that SOB (Trump) wins we will all hang"! This is also why the bailed on Benghazi. HRC and Obama knew they gave MANPADS (Stinger Missiles) to the terrorists. They feared these terrorists had the capability to shoot down our aircraft if they came in to support the Embassy and CIA annex. During the 2016 election, they put Mark Turi in Super-Max federal prison in Florence, CO to keep him quiet. Mark Turi then put out a message that he was going to tell his story through his attorney's during the election. Amazingly Mark T had a stroke of luck. A federal judge immediately transferred him to a minimum security prison while he gets the paperwork done and released Mark.

This #@*$ has got to stop even if we have to have a war right here in the US. To that end the latest number is 32 million ready to go to war. I hope it never happens, but 'we the people' need to rise up together and clean this government up. The federal government borrows $1 million dollars a minute. Why are we borrowing money to send to foreign countries.

Sorry to vent, but it is getting so ridiculous we need someone that is not afraid to go after these career politicians that are in the swamp tearing this country apart. Biden is just one!

Think you are correct but who gets the whole story out, can't trust the media, hell even if somebody puts it all together it will get pulled from the headlines and broadcasts look ABC and Epstein. Going to be a huge effort to get this where everybody can get the whole story to handle its ramifications

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join