It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Indictment Claims Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This isnt going to go well for Biden or Obama.

Source

An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services' - according to Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky of the ruling Servant of the People Party.

Dubinsky made the claim in a Wednesday press conference, citing materials from an investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma.
"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," said the MP. "It was issued on November 14."

"The son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering," he then said, adding "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."

According to Dubinsky, Hunter Biden's income from Burisma is a "link that reveals how money is siphoned [from Ukraine]," and how Biden is just one link in the chain of Zlochevsky's money laundering operation which included politicians from the previous Yanukovich administration who continued their schemes under his successor, President Pyotr Poroshenko.

Franklin Templeton named
According to Interfax-Ukraine, MP Andriy Derkach announced at the same press conference that deputies have received new materials from investigative journalists alleging that the 'family' of ex-President Yanukovych funneled $7.4 billion through American investment firm Franklin Templeton Investments, which they claim have connections to the US Democratic party."

"Last week, November 14, the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO), unnoticed by the media, announced a new suspicion to the notorious owner of Burisma, ex-Ecology Minister Zlochevsky. According to the suspicion, the Yanukovych family is suspected, in particular, with legalizing (laundering) of criminally obtained income through Franklin Templeton Investments, an investment fund carrying out purchases of external government loan bonds totaling $7.4 billion," said Derkach, adding that the money was criminally obtained and invested in the purchase of Ukrainian debt in 2013 - 2014.

"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach added.

Looks like most media won't touch this right now, but this is going to bust wide open very quickly.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is why I love Zero Hedge. I can't stand the incessant economic doom & gloom reports, but they will report on things the MSM doesn't dare touch.

It's becoming clear why Ukraine is such a big damn deal. The previous president of Ukraine (backed by the Obama admin) embezzled over $7 billion via a US investment company (Franklin Templeton). The Bidens (Joe and/or Hunter) helped to arrange this, and his/their payment was the $16.5 million Hunter got paid by Burisma for.... some reason or other.

What's really going on is the Democrats are desperately trying to avoid this coming to light, because it is likely one of biggest financial frauds in history.

As usual, look at those who are screaming the loudest. Now why is Adam Schiff so offended by Trump trying to expose this? Did he receive payment in some form?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the liberal spin will be that the new Ukrainian President is a puppet of Trump and the Ukraine is attempting to influence the 2020 elections.

I called it first...

😀

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

money laundering you say? Hmm. seems like I may have heard that before.....somewhere.

If there is corruption there, and Biden is involved, that kind of makes what Trump did not only OK, but necessary. But don't even worry, one of the leftovers will be along to explain how this is just a debunked conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A link to interfax press conference, complete
with video.

en.interfax.com.ua...

"The subject of pressure was the $1 billion credit guarantee that the United States should have provided to Ukraine:
Biden himself acknowledged the pressure in his speech to the U.S. Foreign Relations Council in January 2018," Derkach said.

Has the storm arrived?

edit on 20-11-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What else do the Dems have at this point?

link   
The jig is up, it's over clowns!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
We've all heard about Joe Biden's recent gaffes, where he forgot what state he's in, or didn't know which way to face while speaking. I'm figuring this is one of two possibilities:

A) He's crumbling under stress, because he knows what's coming.

B) It's an act, and he's trying to set up a "diminished capacity" defense where his lawyers claim he's senile and isn't fit to stand trial.
edit on 20-11-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This isnt going to go well for Biden or Obama.

They won't even indite Hillary, a campaign promise. Do you honestly think the GOP is going to try and prosecute Biden or Obama. I don't....they have other more pressing problems to worry about.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

except that this ties in with that. Bigley.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: olaru12

except that this ties in with that. Bigley.

I hope they open the prosecution against B and O during the elections.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah...I like ZH a lot as well. They typically just actually report the news and no fluff.

This story, should it get picked up by MSM, which I assume it will this week, will dwarf the impeachment hearing and will be brought into the hearing as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Looks like most media won't touch this right now, but this is going to bust wide open very quickly.

Lets pretend for a second this was money that trump received....you would argue that he got it in good conscience and the story is a nothing burger... right????

What is your idea of "very quickly"?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
A link to interfax press conference, complete
with video.

en.interfax.com.ua...

"The subject of pressure was the $1 billion credit guarantee that the United States should have provided to Ukraine:
Biden himself acknowledged the pressure in his speech to the U.S. Foreign Relations Council in January 2018," Derkach said.

Has the storm arrived?

Yeah...that article should be all over the media right now. I would bet there is some serious cover you a$$ going on behind the scenes right now.

This is going to be a bonfire if it gets picked up by the media and you can bet that Trump is going to put this on blast.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

We've all heard about Joe Biden's recent gaffes, where he forgot what state he's in, or didn't know which way to face while speaking. I'm figuring this is one of two possibilities:

B) It's an act, and he's trying to set up a "diminished capacity" defense where his lawyers claim he's senile and isn't fit to stand trial.

You are talking about trump right? lol

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Lets pretend for a second this was money that trump received....you would argue that he got it in good conscience and the story is a nothing burger... right????

What is your idea of "very quickly"?

Why would I pretend.....he didn't and isn't involved.

Quickly.....as in becoming part of the impeachment sham and shutting it down completely quickly.

This story will go on blast in the next week.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You are talking about trump right? lol

You do know this isnt the mudpit right? lol

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

you can bet that Trump is going to put this on blast.

I bet he does not...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You do know this isnt the mudpit right? lol

now I do... did I say anything bad?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Of course not, I'd call for his immediate impeachment and criminal charges after that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join