It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The dead kids arent dead, here's a list of the names and most recent addresses of the fake grieving parents for you to harass, threaten, and make miserable for their massive screwup of having kids that were killed in a mass school shooting!!! Then, looney alex, when his obscene use of his free speech finds himself in a court room, he seems to claim insanity...

And the "mental midgets" still link to his site and claim his insane stories are factual.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Geez Man , Don Rickles Your NOT . OK , You Wanna Fight Man ? Put'em Up !

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

LOL , Alex Jones NEVER said that , you Drank the Cool Aid on that one Boy . Sandy Hook was a Covert Government Agency False Flag . One Day you Might Except that TRUITH.........

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A Hillary meme, never in my 8 or so years here have I ever supported that cow.

That squirrel needs a testicle tuck.

Anyway, you are free to take his vitamins, I'm not knocking taking them(vitamins) in general. Just have no belief Jones stuff is any different than what I get at the drug store. And yes, not a fan of Jones. Watched him in his earlier days but them he lost his mind.

Peace
edit on 25-11-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Never said what??

www.cnn.com...

If you dont mind, I'll look for truth elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

An American whacko Alex Jones is more like it. 😅😅😅😅😅😅

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Never said what??

www.cnn.com...

He's been taking his vitamins I see, no wonder his followers aren't all there...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Never said what??

www.cnn.com...

Oh , so a Link to a CNN Article makes me a Liar Frank ? Maknow , Shoot that Pi....

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well if your king Trump doesnt approve it must be lies.🤣

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I believe INOWARS and Fox above all other mainstream media. INFOWARS is almost always the first to get a story out. The other little Blogs I don't know about.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well, you could just ignore cnns commentary and just listen to jones words... but you probably wont. I could go onto you tube and find the actual disposition but I probably wont..
I'll just say that I really think it's kind of nutty that people will use jones as a legitimate source while they reject just about every mainstream news source.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well, you could just ignore cnns commentary and just listen to jones words... but you probably wont. I could go onto you tube and find the actual disposition but I probably wont..
I'll just say that I really think it's kind of nutty that people will use jones as a legitimate source while they reject just about every mainstream news source.

So you would Rather Listen to FAKE CNN News than InfoWars who Breaks REAL NEWS Stories when they Happen . Ah Yeah , Got Ya ..........

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Real news stories....
Like the dead kids arent dead...yep, dang staight..
I value my sanity..

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I believe INOWARS and Fox above all other mainstream media. INFOWARS is almost always the first to get a story out. The other little Blogs I don't know about.

too funny .

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If Trump say fake must be fake. Even though...

Fake hair
Fake wife
Fake university
Fake veterans charity
Fake hurricane map.

Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Big Mac poisoning i imagine.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Listen, Gay Frog always tells the truth. Unless he gets himself in a civil suit, then he suddenly has a change of heart.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

When he's telling the truth he's a patriot, when he's lying he's just portraying a character. Alex Jones is Schrodinger's conman

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
When he's telling the truth he's a patriot, when he's lying he's just portraying a character. Alex Jones is Schrodinger's conman.

He's also a strongman. Did you ever see when that bloated ass rips off his shirt? Supplements!

It's always easier to expose the Jewluminati when you've exposed yourself first.

edit on 29-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Most Beliefs are Based on Personal Experiences . They either Convince or sow Doubt in a Persons Mind . Depending on the Mind , either Wisdom or Ignorance is Fermented in it . You I see have " Drank the Coolaid " sort of Speak , and have Lost All Objectivity in Discerning a True Truth from an Obvious Lie . ...Good Luck with that Sucker.............

edit on 29-11-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join