It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I think shooting should be the last resort,not the first!
It is better to let them start the fight and we finish it.
Besides,it may be harder to find ammo in the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
I agree totally. I never feared the Russians. Is it not interesting that Russia was fingered for collusion in our election when it is really the Chinese that have funneled money into certain campaigns? We agree the Chinese are the ones to fear. Corporate agreements that said we had to turn over technology to them. BS never!!! Trump stopped that and other things. They are upset and we need to beware of the Mongol hordes!!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

As far as I know, the U.S.A. and Russia are the last of the nationalists
and the super powers.It would take both of our countries,working together,
to stop China from taking over.I feel this is the main reason the left wants
to keep our countries apart.I think Trump would work with Putin to try and
stop this NWO from taking over.
Rumors that I heard back in 2016,if SHE had won/stolen the election,Putin
might have nuked us before the inauguration in January 2017.
Bottomline...Trump is a nationalist and the demonrats are not!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Start with the Hamburglar, his character is already suspect.

I may question the Fry Zirs too because SJW stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wishes
For those who discount Natural News and Alex Jones as "just conspiracy sites" - what the hell do you call abovetopsecret that you're posting on?!? As for credibility on the food tasting - there was a secret service agent in critical condition which if you listened to Alex Jones you would have heard about - no that's not made up. You may not "like" Alex Jones but he is WELL connected and is reporting what's really going on and not just throwing out conspiracies. Mike Adams, the owner of Natural News is an EXPERT in natural foods and this kind of poisoning...

The only thing Alex Gay Frog Jones and that tool Adams are good for is promoting the sales of their own trash supplements to the gullible and terminally stupid.

Oh, and Gay Frog can also point out the Zionist Illuminati Main Stream Media Communist takeover of the planet. And tear his shirt off. That too.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wow your racism is astounding. The Chinese communist takeover 😆😆😆. Sounds like the same old crap crazy right wingers have been spewing for decades.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Rumors that I heard back in 2016,if SHE had won/stolen the election,Putin 
might have nuked us before the inauguration in January 2017. 

Which right wing nonsense rag put that doosy out there ?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Mongol hordes?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: wishes
For those who discount Natural News and Alex Jones as "just conspiracy sites" - what the hell do you call abovetopsecret that you're posting on?!? As for credibility on the food tasting - there was a secret service agent in critical condition which if you listened to Alex Jones you would have heard about - no that's not made up. You may not "like" Alex Jones but he is WELL connected and is reporting what's really going on and not just throwing out conspiracies. Mike Adams, the owner of Natural News is an EXPERT in natural foods and this kind of poisoning...

The only thing Alex Gay Frog Jones and that tool Adams are good for is promoting the sales of their own trash supplements to the gullible and terminally stupid.

Oh, and Gay Frog can also point out the Zionist Illuminati Main Stream Media Communist takeover of the planet. And tear his shirt off. That too.

Spoken like a true West Oranger.

How’s Whoopi BTW?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I watched a video last night, I not so sure this is false.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Again, it is legitimately mind-boggling just how gullible, thoughtless, and just plain dumb so many of you are. Unbelievable. How do you even function on a daily basis? It's bad enough that you were gullible and moronic enough to post this, but the fact that more than 40 people were dumb enough to star it is just hilarious.
First of all, you couldnt pick less credible sources if you tried. It doesnt matter if there are multiple sources, when none of those sources have a single shred of credibility. Stop being willfully stupid.
Secondly, stop with the idiotic Deep State nonsense. So the parade of Democrats AND Republicans AND the military heroes who have served the country for decades who have all testified against Trump (and some of whom were directly appointed BY Trump), are all part of the Deep State in your mind? Because i have to tell you, that's INCREDIBLY stupid.
Third, if this were true, Trump wouldnt hesitate to tweet about it and hold it up as proof that someone is out to get him.
Finally, there is less than zero reason to assassinate Trump, considering how screwed he already is. I dont know if youve noticed, but the impeachment hearings have gone about as poorly for Trump as possible and he is on his way out the door. He has been directly tied to a quid pro quo by numerous eyewitnesses from both sides of the political aisle, meaning all of your idiotic talking points about the whistleblower are completely irrelevant. He has historically awful approval ratings. Over 70 percent of Americans think he committed a crime. Well over 50 percent of Americans "strongly disapprove" of the job he has done as president, compared to less than 30 percent who "strongly approve." The one witness who was supposed to support Trump's flimsy excuses just directly inplicated him and absolutely destroyed his defense. There is no reason to assassinate a dead man walking.
Also, i look forward to reading all of the desparate and pathetic threads that get made by MAGA people as Trump's presidency crumbles into ruins. It will be hilarious and entertaining!
Also also: LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

I'm still standing by my tad bit wacky, quite unreliable sources that are saying he just snorted a tad bit too much sudafed up his nose...
Since we arent allowed by the ATS gang to believe what the govt officials or mainstream media is telling us.
At least that explanation isnt gonna cause anyone to go off the deep end and start shooting people.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Hey man CNN is FAKE NEWS but Alex Jones is a reliable source. The right wingers have to listen to their approved news sources 😆

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: Metallicus
Again, it is legitimately mind-boggling just how gullible, thoughtless, and just plain dumb so many of you are. Unbelievable. How do you even function on a daily basis? It's bad enough that you were gullible and moronic enough to post this, but the fact that more than 40 people were dumb enough to star it is just hilarious.
First of all, you couldnt pick less credible sources if you tried. It doesnt matter if there are multiple sources, when none of those sources have a single shred of credibility. Stop being willfully stupid.
Secondly, stop with the idiotic Deep State nonsense. So the parade of Democrats AND Republicans AND the military heroes who have served the country for decades who have all testified against Trump (and some of whom were directly appointed BY Trump), are all part of the Deep State in your mind? Because i have to tell you, that's INCREDIBLY stupid.
Third, if this were true, Trump wouldnt hesitate to tweet about it and hold it up as proof that someone is out to get him.
Finally, there is less than zero reason to assassinate Trump, considering how screwed he already is. I dont know if youve noticed, but the impeachment hearings have gone about as poorly for Trump as possible and he is on his way out the door. He has been directly tied to a quid pro quo by numerous eyewitnesses from both sides of the political aisle, meaning all of your idiotic talking points about the whistleblower are completely irrelevant. He has historically awful approval ratings. Over 70 percent of Americans think he committed a crime. Well over 50 percent of Americans "strongly disapprove" of the job he has done as president, compared to less than 30 percent who "strongly approve." The one witness who was supposed to support Trump's flimsy excuses just directly inplicated him and absolutely destroyed his defense. There is no reason to assassinate a dead man walking.
Also, i look forward to reading all of the desparate and pathetic threads that get made by MAGA people as Trump's presidency crumbles into ruins. It will be hilarious and entertaining!
Also also: LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Oh I love it when people try to defend the likes of Mike Adams.

There’s conspiracies, and then there’s snake oil salesmen.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah the fact this "thread " has 50 stars shows how ignorant this place has become. Should be in LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11
You're what Lennin called a useful idiot. Yes they are a threat. They are over a billion people and running out of natural resources and have their eye on us. What do you think the Cliven Bundy ranch incident was all about. Taking the land for payment to the DAMN MONGOLS. You live in a world of unreality. Multiculturalism does not work. I do not care what flavor an American is as long as they are AMERICAN. Not Indian-American, not Mexican-American or any other double identity. You are a communist. A placater. A globalist rag sinking our country.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Glad you can read. Now hope you understand.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Spoken like a true West Oranger.

How’s Whoopi BTW?

Thankfully I haven't seen her in some time.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In one of his sessions Edgar Cayce said Russia would be the light of the world. You may have something there. China is a big threat. My uncle fought in Korea. Those Chinese hordes came like army ants. Overheated machine guns trying to stop them.

It is sad. Ronald Regan tried like hell to get the Communists out of this country. Senator McCarthy as well. Hollywood was rife with them. Regan new it and fought to prevent their influence through movies. The left on this site has either Trump derangement syndrome, are to stupid to see, or are flat out Communists.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join