It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
What do you think the Cliven Bundy ranch incident was all about. Taking the land for payment to the DAMN MONGOLS.

What are we paying Mongolia for?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

What are you talking about? Bundys standoff was in regards to grazing fees? What does this have to do with "the mongols" as you like to call them ? China isn't invading other countries and blowing them to pieces America is. So piss off with your "righteous" attitude.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: captainpudding

Why don't you post websites you feel are truthful news sources?

Personally I think the whitehouse would be a better source for matters involving the president than known hoax and/or conspiracy sites twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: vonclod

No , he should Not . I take Infowars Store Supplements Daily and I Bet I'm Smarter than you for it too ................)

I may not trust Alex Jones to deliver me my news. But by God, I trust him like a doctor when it comes to supplements I should be taking.

Along with Info Wars pundit news nutritional supplements, I also source some of my vitamins from the makers of Flex Tape ™

Also, did you know when you swallow a pill, you're only getting 40-60%? That's why I boof them to maximize absorption... Which is critical, especially with Jones's Interdenominational Demonic Spirit Repelling Supplement™

Say What > ? Do you have a Masters Degree in Gibberish > ? Sounds like you need More Nacent Atomic Iodine in your Diet to me .Hmm.....

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Someone should just ask the WH for comment..

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nah that was a brilliant parody of the mind of anyone who would buy snake oil from Alex Jones😆😆😆

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They have tried to kill Putin at least 5 times, prob more than that by now.

It's real common for these high officials to have food taster to check for poisons, in US I don't know what they do, but places like Iraq, they had the dude that tried it first, if he didn't die good to go. If it was some slow acting poison , look out.

This has been going on for ever, they want Trump dead, or out of office, being dead would be one way to achieve this. There was talk that on Trump's, trip to China, Korea what ever, that a missile was shot at Air Force One, but it's deterrents caused it to miss. Fact or fiction.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Nah that was a brilliant parody of the mind of anyone who would buy snake oil from Alex Jones😆😆😆

Snake Oil ? Is that a VERY LAME attempt at Humor here ? Vitamin and Mineral Supplements keep People Alive and Healthy due to the Fact that the Processed Foods we Injest today are Sorely Lacking in them . There , I just Educated your Ahass . Your Welcome ..........

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Say What > ? Do you have a Masters Degree in Gibberish >

Lol, you might want to go back and read some of your posts of past..people practically ask for an interpreter

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Snake Oil ? Is that a VERY LAME attempt at Humor here ? Vitamin and Mineral Supplements keep People Alive and Healthy due to the Fact that the Processed Foods we Injest today are Sorely Lacking in them . There , I just Educated your Ahass . Your Welcome ..........

Funny stuff, so you really believe that because people make terrible eating choices they can moderate those terrible choices with supplements from alex jones, talk about doubling down on terrible choices.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Say What > ? Do you have a Masters Degree in Gibberish >

Lol, you might want to go back and read some of your posts of past..people practically ask for an interpreter

Yes , I Know Sometimes my Typed Thoughts are Over some Peoples Heads .......)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its in the Soil ! Less Minerals for Food Plants to Absorb . Supplements are Needed to give the Body All 90 that it Needs to stay Healthy . Do some Research and Find it out .........

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Less Minerals for Food Plants to Absorb .

I thought it was because of processed foods. Isn't that what you said?

Where did the minerals go? Are they stealing them to put into supplements? Holy crap!

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Its in the Soil ! Less Minerals for Food Plants to Absorb . Supplements are Needed to give the Body All 90 that it Needs to stay Healthy . Do some Research and Find it out .........

You said it was because of all the processed foods.

If you're going to argue from a point of knowledge it's a good idea to know what it is you are actually talking about.

edit on 24-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Can either of you Walk and Chew Gum at the Same Time ? Less Nutrition in Food Crops due to a Depletion of Minerals in the Soil they are grown in Along with Processed Foods that do not Contain the Essential Vitamins and Minerals to keep a Person in Optimal Health .

This Gentlemen Explains it Well ........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-11-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

How's the caveman formula!😅

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

How's the caveman formula!😅

It makes you turn red, and see gay frogs everywhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And scream and grunt. Oh those gay frogs though

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh, cool, a Hillary meme..yup keep taking your lead infused vitamins..the proof is in your pudding.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join