It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
LOL it would be so cool of she was a shape-shifting lizard and within the realms of possibilities in my crazy head although I still think she's human I'm like 60~40 on that one haha
Tbh I don't really care I just find it fun to imagine these things.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Yes it does.
But the lady in red, that is another story.

worldtruth.tv...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Put it this way Mr. Icke seems to have been more right than wrong about rather a few aspects that surround our royals aristocrats and other persons in power.

But 10ft tall white Draco lizards???

Maybe under Buckingham Palace, i suppose, but not in it.

Is it not supposed to be all in the eyes? Or to more precise camera lensing/codex issues.

It is fun i suppose and makes great science fiction, even if it does somewhat detract what some of them allegedly really get up to.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thats just bollox.
On that basis my ex was a witch queen from hell.
Actually - you may have a point there!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well red is also the colour of love
Love /war
Same coin.
Seriously though the queen does wear certain colours for certain occasions. Purple is one of her favs

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The colour of money is a particular shade there kind is rather partial to.

As to Purple, well the fabric used to be so outrageously expensive so as only rulers could afford the luxury.

It became associated with the imperial classes of Rome, Egypt, and Persia.

Sometimes, however, the dye was too expensive even for royalty. Third-century Roman emperor Aurelian famously wouldn't allow his wife to buy a shawl made from Tyrian purple silk because it literally cost its weight in gold.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

As discussed if you are interested in their symbology a good place to start would be the masonic order.

The Royal family are at the very top of that particular pyramid should you wish to investigate. This can be confirmed by pretty much any freemason.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I wish you two would stop talking sense and even more disconcerting agreeing with each other!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What eye witness reports? You need to back up this claim! Andrew is indeed a creep but seriously?

There is plenty. It runs in the culture..

“William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in Canada. “‘They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again’ described William… According to William Coombes’ signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:

chrisspivey.org...

THE STRANGE STORY OF THE QUEEN AND THE CHILDREN WHO ‘DISAPPEARED’ FROM NATIVE RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...

Breaking News: This weekend, protestors in Winnipeg and Toronto will confront Elizabeth Windsor, aka "Queen of England", with an unanswered letter asking that she identify the fate of aboriginal children under her care:

planetization.org...

I could go on. There are cases in the UK too. I would have to do some digging.

Google is not our friend

:-)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Look around the world at the original people. Look at there stories of lizard beings that live in the earth and come out every so often. The myth is wide spread. Ancient India /Egyptian/Sumarian/Native Indians/Vedics/ Dogon Tribe etc You get the idea.

But we come from a culture that chooses to dismiss all other versions of history and instead listen to just ours. Even ignoring glaring similarities and history that been passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Considering the speculation and stories past where royals aristocrats child sex ring and sacrifice is concerned.

Yes and child hunts on royal estates in Europe

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

And yet no fossil records to date nor tangible historical evidence?

Your best bet is the Naga serpents or even the Credo Mutwa info.

I'm not seeing the controlled by lizard angle holding much water myself.

edit on 26-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I don't dought the stories.

But without any real evidence, they are just that.

And these people don't let that evidence walk around whilst shouting about it.

It's simply discredited or disappeared.

"They" mastered that art quite some time ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And yet no fossil records to date nor tangible historical evidence?

Your best bet is the Naga serpents or even the Credo Mutwa info.

I'm not seeing the controlled by lizard angle holding much water myself.

Most of the power and wealth of the world in held by a select few. What makes you think information is any different.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The age in which we live for one thing.

They get to manage the ebb and flow of the information, but total censorship does not exist any more than total anonymity.

Information, just like you and i, are a commodity.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

They get to manage the ebb and flow of the information, but total censorship does not exist any more than total anonymity

I agree and what happens is the narrative of science and academia is controlled :-)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Control is an illusion at the best of times.

Science and mathematics are the best and only tools we have at our limited disposal that will attempt to allow us to unlock the secrets of our universe.

Well some of them anyway.

The narrative moves to a beat, it's the people who own the drums that are the problem.

Need to change the music somewhat, but im not seeing any new paradigms kicking around that are any better than the ones we already got.

That tune has not been written yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
T

originally posted by: Freeborn

I wish you two would stop talking sense and even more disconcerting agreeing with each other!

Apologies. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Was it Tesla who advocated the study of the supernatural stating the advances we would make would be gargantuan (I'm paraphrasing)
But no doubt in my mind that science is hindered because of the experimental method, ingenius way to stop scientist testing the unseen/hidden/occult

But I must say the information Is there, and not hard to find, just need to look to what the religions have been hiding from the gen. pop. for thousands of years. Jung and Freud touched on it but true occultist like fortune and spare lit the path.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Ok if repeated experimentation hinders scientific progress please tell us how or better yet suggest a superior method of determining results?

Experimentation, repetition, and refining of results through the collection and study of data is exactly the way that science functions and progress happens.

Tesla was genius, responsible directly or indirectly, for most of the electrical and electronic devices we now use, but he was also rather out there.

The guy would walk around a building 3 times before he would ever enter it ffs.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join