It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: andy06shake

Not defending him just asking you to state what you think any criminal offence might be applicable here.

Being a creepy old bastard is not a criminal offence, unfortunately.

He's screwed in US courts but UK wise, Assuming it was consensual - wouldn't the criminal offence/allegation centre on whether or not Prince Andrew was aware she was one of Epstein's child sex traffic ring victims (IIRC it's the correct 'international' term for someone under 18) before the event?

It's the only thing I can come up with and is such a tenuous argument that rely on hearsay and conjecture and pretty much impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt it would never make it past preliminary investigation let alone Court stage without audio/video proof - to my, very, very limited/basic understanding these conditions and standards of evidence apply to any member of the public accused of wrongdoing (i.e he's not receiving special protection by the Courts because he's a Royal, it's standard operating procedure for any investigation/trial).

originally posted by: eletheia

Latest News

I see Prince Andrew says he is standing down from public duties,

the Queen apparently gave him the permission to do so.

Did he jump? ........Or was he pushed

My money is on pushed. His 'apology' completely contradicts everything he said in the interview - within a week he's gone from praising the benefits of being friends with Epstein to having 'deep remorse'. There's no chance the Palace or any PR person would write or approve his statement. I think the Firm have told him to get to # and had refused to offer any damage limitation - but there's also the strong possibility they did supply a resignation statement and he was too arrogant/thick to follow their instructions.

edit on 21-11-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

He's screwed in US courts but UK wise, Assuming it was consensual - wouldn't the criminal offence/allegation centre on whether or not Prince Andrew was aware she was one of Epstein's child sex traffic ring victims (IIRC it's the correct 'international' term for someone under 18) before the event?

That photograph with his arm around her waist (the one he says is a photograph of

a photograph of a photograph
) Was taken in Ghislaine Maxwell's London home

and she was Epstein's 'madam' .........Nuff said??

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

Imagine how many tourists we would get to come see them as captives in the tower of London.
Could even charge people to throw custard pies at them.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Sounds like the Queen has sacked him.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yes , either behead him or put him in the tower of London , how we traditionally deal with royalty when they are bad

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Andrew has been basically an idiot for a VERY long time. It wouldn't surprise me if the Firm finally cut him loose.
His track record has always been using his status to social climb, which is ridiculous as he was born a "Royal" but
his chasing after billionaires has always been pathological.

Look at his Pitch@Palace
Worst marketing name ever! But it's also so blatant and typical of him.

While the legal standards in the UK may not be able to find him guilty of underage sex, the laws here in the US would easily meet their burden of proof if what's being said turns out to be correct. Here he could be charged with statutory
rape and labeled a sex offender for any offenses proven on US soil.

Common sense would be he was traveling as a Royal and NOT a diplomat subject to immunity.
It's easy to say the US wouldn't pursue this because of international incident, however given the current political climate here it's just as likely to happen.

In HRH The Queen's defense, no parent is responsible for the choices their adult kid's make.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

In HRH The Queen's defense, no parent is responsible for the choices their adult kid's make.

The Queen has technically sacked him from his *job*
although she has

allowed him to save face by allowing him to resign. She is making a point

of showing he is not entirely cast out of the Royal family though I think he

will be seen less and less in public till he just fades away!!

However his troubles are far from over.........The BBC are to screen an

'explosive interview' with the girl/woman concerned Virginia Roberts had

been filmed by Panorama three weeks before his TV interview and it will

now be shown on Monday Dec. 2nd.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I've been keeping up and will be interested in what she has to say.
JMO but Andrew should have been reined in a long time ago. ALL of this was easily avoidable. At this point besides the Queen herself the only other Royal I think has behaved in an exemplary manner in recent times has been Catherine.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Got a deal for you; send us the woman who killed Harry Dunn and you're more than welcome to have Prince Andrew.
That's the proverbial win/win for us over here.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Now that fecker really does grind my gears.

Diplomatic immunity my arse.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How about this little gem I read in a gossip column .....

A few hours after Andrew had been sacked by the Queen his ex wife

Fergie rode to his rescue at the Palace with this understatement of

"Crikey hasn't Andy suffered enough?".................

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

ALL of this was easily avoidable. At this point besides the Queen herself

Aparet from the eye witness accounts of her walking into to childrens wards in the 1970s if i recollect correctly. Choosing children and them never been seen again.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

This has opened a can of worms and its not going to be easy for the royals to put the lid back on it. Stay crazy fella!

Not just the royals. Remember the government and MI5 lost the secret list of pedophillia in power. Dont forget the secret service may have been involved in the Madline case also..

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Watch this space.
Andrew will be thrown under the proverbial bus.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Yip I did a thread about that, no smoke without fire.

They should be investigated.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Wonder why they never investigated our future kings close ties to the most prolific sex offender in modern times.

He'll be exiled... at worse live his days in comfort outwith the public eye.

Or have a plane crash / suicide depending on how much he knows and who he can implicate.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What if it's just the tip of the iceberg though?

Considering the speculation and stories past where royals aristocrats child sex ring and sacrifice is concerned.

Start pulling away at those threads and bang goes the Monarchy.

"They" will just sweep it under the carpet or hide in a closet with the rest of there sordid history.

Then again there is always hope.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Excerpted from: nypost.com...

A former lap dancer says Prince Andrew once greeted her at Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan pad by burying his face between her breasts and blowing a raspberry.

What is "BLOWING A RASPBERRY"?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Id post a link but cant on my rubbish phone so try googling "the phantom raspberry blower of old london town".
Basically making a farting type noise.
Hope this helps.
edit on 25-11-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join