It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This is the picture of #JefffeyEpstein with his accuser Teala Davies just revealed that shows them flying over the US Virgin Islands during the time the alleged abuse took place, about 17 years ago. She was “a little girl” Teala says at a presser in NY.

Twitter

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Got their work cut out for them but will succeed.

Frontline in digital warfare deserving of a Purple Heart.

edit on 21-11-2019 by 0dark4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
CBS NEWS EXECUTIVE: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israeli IntelligenceI

A former CBS News executive producer and the former senior executive for Israel’s Directorate of Military Intelligence, Ari Ben-Menashe, claimed Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell worked with Israeli intelligence.

In an interview with Zev Shalev, former CBS News executive producer and award-winning investigative journalist for Narativ, the former senior executive for Israel’s Directorate of Military Intelligence, Ari Ben-Menashe, claimed not only to have met Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, back in the 1980s, but that both Epstein and Maxwell were already working with Israeli intelligence during that time period.

In an interview last week with the independent outlet Narativ, Ben-Menashe, who himself was involved in Iran-Contra arms deals, told his interviewer Zev Shalev that he had been introduced to Jeffrey Epstein by Robert Maxwell in the mid-1980s while Maxwell’s and Ben-Menashe’s involvement with Iran-Contra was ongoing. Ben-Menashe did not specify the year he met Epstein.

true pundit

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It's a shell game. If the consumer loses confidence it's a banana.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Synchronicity!

I was just going to post that vid. Yep, I've never forgotten!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
A reminder if you haven't already done it - since there seems to be a threat of telecomms switch off in the next week:

If there is a blackout, that will worry your loved ones, you will need an offline copy on your laptops or USBs of our archives and spreadsheet - so you can show them the facts that have been gathered...

This means downloading them if you haven't already!

To make this easier I will repost, tomorrow, all the archive links, for all threads, in a sequence of about ten posts.

The thread pt21 archives are mostly done... just about finished the youtubes but still have 150 pages of linked webpages to archive - hopefully will also be complete tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Worked for intelligence....

So what's his real name?

Buried in unmarked grave..... Next to his deceased parents who's graves also unmarked. Like Osama out to sea.

What's his backstory?

What school did he "teach"? Front for spooks.

One primary financer... Lex. Shell. Narrative. Stories are fun.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
NEW Q POST (RESPONSE TO CM)
>>7359408 8kun.top...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 11/21/19 (Thu) 22:18:33 000000
>>7359370 (RESPONSE TO CM, PRIOR POST)
/pf/ was taken down [cleared of content] just prior to platform TERM [specific reason].
NAT SEC [charter] prevents use of 'keys' to establish IDEN via public utility/domain - non_reg.
Formation of 'clean' board possible to lock in trip(s) > issues w/ safeguards.
Q

edit on 21-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0dark4Ever

Am I gone Amazon..Bezos

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words. Minds are the treasure. Feedback loops are real.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0dark4Ever

A picture is worth a thousand words. Minds are the treasure. Feedback loops are real.

Ya with the right Filter
even then

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The Internet grew up and became far more complex. It's really no different from the 90s (relatively speaking) where email was the primary communication and most were still trying to figure out what www stood for and what is a modem.
I was a hacker way back then so much of it I was way ahead most people.
Everything was wide open, next to nothing was encrypted and many had an unencrypted email account and/or anonymous email acct and used NewsGroups to transfer files. It was easy to hack, expose, steal about anything because security didn't exist (what little existed was easily circumvented) and people in law enforcement were still learning the keyboard.

Today we have both encryption and anonymizing communication technologies that relatively few understand including law enforcement on how it all works. Granted there are some bright folks but many including the intel community are always playing catch-up. Why do you think Joe hacker gets hired by C!A/NSA/FBI and offered a nice 6-figure salary. Still difficult to keep up with the hacker community but they been gaining ground. Have to understand those into the nefarious side of hacking & developing new software to circumvent & remain anonymous is like a drug... can never get enough. I was one and nearly cost me a marriage.

So, to be anonymous & maintain your privacy is more complicated and no thanks to the digital criminals/blackhat hackers simply keep finding new methods of remaining anonymous for their illegal activities. It's not like the deep/dark web is another separate Internet. It's all ONE, just different methods (software/protocols/encryption/network routing) to access the dark corners that are not easily accessible. You just have to know how and where to look and not everything in the dark corners is illegal.

Outlawing or eradicating the so-called deep/dark web would be like banning all guns because they kill people and good luck on achieving such a fantasy. Some people will use and/or find a way to abuse just about anything for profit or pleasure or both.
The new global battlefield is the Internet & the digital armies.
Greed, control, power, profit & pleasure.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Blackrock is a branch off of Blackstone

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Tomorrow And Tomorrow And Tomorrow

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Q3619

Nov 21 2019 22:18:33 (EST)

Ron ID: 000000 No.7359370 📁
Nov 21 2019 21:39:58 (EST)
>>7359354
Images that are served via TOR broke yesterday, we are checking why and should have it fixed up soon.
Caching is still a bit buggy, and likewise we should have that fixed up soon.
I will do my best to have these things fixed up before the end of the weekend.

An easy way to verify yourself after the upcoming salt rotation is:
1. Migrate /patriotsfight/ before the rotation
2. Post with current tripcode on /patriotsfight/
3. After salt rotation, post with new tripcode on /patriotsfight/
4. Qresearch BO adds your updated tripcode to the /qresearch/ whitelist

Let me know if you want to migrate /patriotsfight/. The login credentials will be the same as back in August, and you can login via tor at this url:
sys.jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion.../📁
or via clearnet at this url:

The salt rotation is an important maintenance task, and will help improve overall site stability.

Our current tasks to get back to full stability:
0. Salt rotation
1. Fix quality-of-life bugs (caching, images, etc)
2. Launch project odin (checkmate against deplatforming)
3. Finish board migration
4. Migrate to a new ISP currently being setup (will improve site access speeds and stability)
5. Bring back board creation (with a simple vetting process)
6. Install the new captcha system that we are building
7. Extinguish fires that pop up

>>7359370
/pf/ was taken down [cleared of content] just prior to platform TERM [specific reason].
NAT SEC [charter] prevents use of 'keys' to establish IDEN via public utility/domain - non_reg.
Q

edit on 21-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3619

Nov 21 2019 22:18:33 (EST)

Ron ID: 000000 No.7359370 📁
Nov 21 2019 21:39:58 (EST)
>>7359354
Images that are served via TOR broke yesterday, we are checking why and should have it fixed up soon.
Caching is still a bit buggy, and likewise we should have that fixed up soon.
I will do my best to have these things fixed up before the end of the weekend.

An easy way to verify yourself after the upcoming salt rotation is:
1. Migrate /patriotsfight/ before the rotation
2. Post with current tripcode on /patriotsfight/
3. After salt rotation, post with new tripcode on /patriotsfight/
4. Qresearch BO adds your updated tripcode to the /qresearch/ whitelist

Let me know if you want to migrate /patriotsfight/. The login credentials will be the same as back in August, and you can login via tor at this url:
or via clearnet at this url:

The salt rotation is an important maintenance task, and will help improve overall site stability.

Our current tasks to get back to full stability:
0. Salt rotation
1. Fix quality-of-life bugs (caching, images, etc)
2. Launch project odin (checkmate against deplatforming)
3. Finish board migration
4. Migrate to a new ISP currently being setup (will improve site access speeds and stability)
5. Bring back board creation (with a simple vetting process)
6. Install the new captcha system that we are building
7. Extinguish fires that pop up

>>7359370
Q

post on last page
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Loop Capital ties to BlackRock.

In 2014, The Economist said that BlackRock's $4 trillion under management made it the "world's biggest asset manager", and it was larger than the world's largest bank, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China with $3 trillion.

en.wikipedia.org...

What a MONSTER! They went billions to trillion right after the '08 Financial collapse.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

@gorka

How did they get these swamp creatures cleaned up enough to get them into the chamber?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

NP, I was just posting the official version from the drop site which at least for me didn't post until 1 hr later AND still hasn't displayed on Qmap.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join