It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Info update from CodeMonkey

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sara and John are this generation's Woodward and Bernstein ... or should be.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hope not! W&B were con artists back then (and still are to some degree) Sara Carter and John Solomon are actually doing something about their investigations (alerting the public)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Moar habbenings!

President Trump is demanding a Senate Impeachment Trial and John Durham has been investigating the DoD. Stephan Halper. Sara Carter on the Twitt I think.

The dam is breaking.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
CodeMonkeyZ tweet:
archive.is...

There is a scheduled salt rotation for this coming Monday@8pm est. This is a routine procedure; when it happens, bans are reset, post histories start fresh, and secure tripcodes change.
5:45 PM - 21 Nov 2019

edit on 21-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And here's some more stuff on Hunter Biden. Lol. These guys are SO screwed. It appears an investment firm he ran received over 130,000,000 in federal bailout loans while Joe was VP.

An investment firm linked to Hunter Biden received over $130 million in federal bailout loans while his father Joe Biden was vice president and routed profits through a subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, according to federal banking and corporate records reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

And here's the best part.

The Federal Reserve funded as much as 90% of the investments. If the bonds were profitable, the borrowers benefited. If not, the department agreed to take over the depreciated assets with no repercussions for the borrowers.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 21-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was keeping up with this ( it / him lol)
in another thread.... But my my look here.... The palace cannot be happy..... Prince Andrew urged to contact US investigators 'without delay or condition'

Prince Andrew has been urged to contact US prosecutors “without delay and without” condition” as pressure mounted on him to testify in the Jeffrey Epstein case.

The calls came as a fresh victim came forward to allege she was groomed and abused by Epstein, the billionaire financier, when she was a vulnerable 17-year-old in New York.........

edit on 11212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Moar habbenings!

President Trump is demanding a Senate Impeachment Trial and John Durham has been investigating the DoD. Stephan Halper. Sara Carter on the Twitt I think.

The dam is breaking.

We're gonna need additional threads to keep up with what happens. One thread for the DOJ, one thread for the FBI, one thread for the republicans, one thread for the democrats, one thread as a "catch all", and this thread, Dashen's, to tie all the other threads together.

Am I the only one that has wondered if the thousands of unsealed warrants were post dated to 2020? All those warrants unsealed that are two years old for crimes committed during the impeachment inquiry and other lies and subterfuge that are currently happening and will happen shortly. Just a thought...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Metal Trump is awesome. I think all those type videos are.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok answer back Ron ☯ 8kun Administrator

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And here's some more stuff on Hunter Biden. Lol. These guys are SO screwed. It appears an investment firm he ran received over 130,000,000 in federal bailout loans while Joe was VP.

An investment firm linked to Hunter Biden received over $130 million in federal bailout loans while his father Joe Biden was vice president and routed profits through a subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, according to federal banking and corporate records reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

And here's the best part.

The Federal Reserve funded as much as 90% of the investments. If the bonds were profitable, the borrowers benefited. If not, the department agreed to take over the depreciated assets with no repercussions for the borrowers.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Looks like Hunter has many years of experience grifting money.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The craziest part to me is that these people seem to make their living solely off ripping off the citizens of these countries. Ukraine, the US, everywhere really. It isn't enough to get the contracts and whatnot because of their political connections, they want huge salaries from companies AND they want you to line their pockets with laundered tax dollars.

Their greed is unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Q3616 timestamp has 5x 5by5!

19:55:51
19:55:51

19:55:51 = 19+55+51 = 125 = 5x5x5 = 5by5by5...

EYES ON!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If the internet was created by the me (not Al Gore lol)would they have to have created the dark web deep web or whatever the heck they call it? If the dark /deep web was created by the me why is it that difficult for them to monitor? I personally do not go to anything of the sort for lack of a need so I am not very knowledgeable about it. If it is where the bad things happen how come they allow it? This whole mysterious dark/deep web seems like a rabbit hole or a "wonderland" that for some reason allows nefarious activities and is somehow untamed allowing criminal activity to occur. Why would such a place be allowed to exist. a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The craziest part to me is that these people seem to make their living solely off ripping off the citizens of these countries. Ukraine, the US, everywhere really. It isn't enough to get the contracts and whatnot because of their political connections, they want huge salaries from companies AND they want you to line their pockets with laundered tax dollars.

When you are talking “government money” the sums are so large within budgets that missing millions are just cost of doing business.

The Biden’s, and their buddies, are Ukraine’s $300 hammer and toilet seats.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fiona! I knew I’d seen that face before!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

We can't even create an AI women without mood swings. How is it not secure by now, C'mon Alice..get it together!

:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

When you are talking “government money” the sums are so large within budgets that missing millions are just cost of doing business.

The Biden’s, and their buddies, are Ukraine’s $300 hammer and toilet seats.

NEVER FORGET

Godspeed

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We're finally seeing the results of decades old "Cloning" work.

I believe we first acknowledged the cloning of a "Sheep" Good ole Dolly...Ironic.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join