It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Context is in everything life - when it comes to what is funny and what isn't.

edit on 21-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I took the digits after status/ to be coordinates. twitter.com...

118.200842Eor W, 79.30931200N Both in the arctic.

Maybe just a number...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Ha, ok, that is a new one I never thought about. I've wondered about that master algorithm to generate, store, and track the status/numbers. Must be a method/pattern to the madness and probably logged to a C!A database.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Q3617

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Nov 2019 - 8:19:03 PM
twitter.com...📁
News unlocks.
You have more than you know.
Q

#66 Preet Bharara & Q1370

edit on 21-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
New Q Drop

FBI Under Investigation for Altering 302s - Official Interview Records (Q Proof)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Nov 2019 - 8:19:03 PM
twitter.com...
News unlocks.
You have more than you know.
Q

edit on 21-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

short clip

Listen carefully for the word "look" and what follows. This is either a HUGE screw up or a harbinger of something. The word "look" SHOULD be followed by the mind control command - here it isn't.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Evenin, folks.

Hey, check this one out. Some dude who owns an aircraft charter out of Georgia I think has been arrested for crimes against minors. In the article it mentions he used to work for Bill Clinton.
www.wbtv.com...

ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - An aircraft charter company that moved to Mid-Carolina Regional Airport in 2015 is terminating its lease according to county officials, and WBTV has learned that the owner is in jail in Georgia on a long list of sex crimes charges.

Strategic Moves ceased operations at the end of October and will vacate its hangar lease agreement because of “financial difficulties and the loss of clients," according to The Salisbury Post.

Steven Robert Setzer, listed as the owner of Strategic Moves in 2015, is in jail in Chatham County, GA. Pooler, GA, police charged Setzer in May with enticing a child for indecent purposes, sexual exploitation of a minor, aggravated child molestation, sodomy, and statutory rape.

Lots of moving pieces today.

edit on 21-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
haven’t seen this one shared- edit: sorry PFS shared while I was typing up my post!

Strategic Moves closed, owner jailed

ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - An aircraft charter company that moved to Mid-Carolina Regional Airport in 2015 is terminating its lease according to county officials, and WBTV has learned that the owner is in jail in Georgia on a long list of sex crimes charges.

Strategic Moves ceased operations at the end of October and will vacate its hangar lease agreement because of “financial difficulties and the loss of clients," according to The Salisbury Post.

David Whisenant WBTV ✔ @DavidWhisenant

Breaking: Charter flight company based in Rowan ceased operations citing "loss of clients." Just found out the owner has been in jail since May on long list of sex crimes charges involving children.

More at link.

About the company - from 2015-link

An international company is planning a move to Rowan County’s Airport after commissioners on Monday approved an agreement to build an office next to the airport’s largest hangar and provide other monetary assistance.

For months, the board of commissioners discussed the matter in closed session, but formally announced on Monday that Strategic Moves Aircraft Management would move its headquarters to the airport. Strategic Moves describes itself as a private on-demand charter company. It has locations in both Carolinas; Virginia; Colorado; British Columbia, Canada; and Finland.

Currently based in Statesville, the company would lease a hangar — just completed last year — and 4,200 square feet of office building from county government at a price of about $7,000 per month. Strategic Moves owns about a dozen small aircraft and would locate five of its planes at the Rowan County Airport.

so there’s not many details to be found but I wonder how broad and interconnected this little charter company was in the grand scheme of things

According to the company’s website, the company formally discontinued operations as of Oct. 31 and have referred clients to Davinci Jets. The company leased roughly 4,200 square feet of office space and a hangar at the airport. Before opening at the Rowan airport, Setzer set up his business at the Statesville Regional Airport.

The business has been open since February 2002. It specializes in managing privately owned airplanes and provides pilots, concierge services, administrative record-keeping, and aircraft cleaning and detailing

original article

Oh well, I saved the best for last:

Setzer called Rowan County the “right location for his company headquarters” in a 2015 news release.

According to WBTV’s David Whisenant, Setzer is a retired U.S. Marine Corps pilot who served on the crew of the presidential helicopter Marine One, supporting the White House and President Clinton. As a Marine One maintenance officer and functional test pilot, Setzer was one of a select team authorized to certify the president’s helicopter as safe for flight following a maintenance action, according to the bio

edit on 21-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Evenin, folks.

Hey, check this one out. Some dude who owns an aircraft charter out of Georgia I think has been arrested for crimes against minors. In the article it mentions he used to work for Bill Clinton.
www.wbtv.com...

Steven Robert Setzer, listed as the owner of Strategic Moves in 2015, is in jail in Chatham County, GA. Pooler, GA, police charged Setzer in May with enticing a child for indecent purposes, sexual exploitation of a minor, aggravated child molestation, sodomy, and statutory rape.

Lots of moving pieces today.

According to the article, he performed maintenance on Marine One during Clinton's presidency. I'm having a hard time thinking he has any real connection today.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
'Able Danger' nails it.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Evenin', Andy.

In the article it also goes on to say that since then he has served many VIP types with their aviation needs.

It seems he parlayed his work on Marine One into this business catered to wealthy types... Like Clinton is my guess.

I feel strongly that there IS a personal connection there just at first glance. At the least he used that position to jump into what he was later arrested for and it goes down as yet another Clinton associate run afoul of the law. With minors.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

short clip

Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

Illegally obtained evidence is inadmissible in court, and any evidence obtained as a result of it would be inadmissible as well. Since literally everything related to the Mueller Investigation is underpinned by those FISA warrants, it's no exaggeration to say the whole house of cards might now collapse: Page, Papadopoulos, Flynn, Stone, all have grounds to have their convictions thrown out.

(post by RelSciHistItSufi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Q3613 (first line)

What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

Operation Mockingbird, C!A Mind Control Program

Rebranded as “echo chamber” by John Podesta...
If they don’t report it, no one will hear it, if no one hears it, it’s as though it didn’t happen. Carpet bomb the media & search engines with useless crap to hide the truth. The MSM is in control of the narrative.

Mika Brzezinski said it best...
"... to “Control Exactly What People Think”, “That is Our Job”

HELP, the Walls Are Closing in! Somebody save us! 🤣🤡

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I know many of us have a great deal of respect for John Solomon. That said I have never heard him so angry before as he unloads on Fiona Hill. I was unable to find a clip of what she said so if anyone has it please add.

I heard Schiff mention Solomon in a hearing a couple days ago implying he was a conspiracy theorist.

If/when this comes to trial, Repubs need only refer to his many documentations.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Senator Lindsey Graham said on Hannity this afternoon that John Solomon deserves several medals and awards for his great work and accuracy of reporting.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Agreed. Very odd "person." What is interesting they kept the two least human and most effusive folks for last. From what little I saw, they filibustered a lot and she played the authoritative card "doctor" on her placard as Vindman played the Military card. What a circus.

edit on 21-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Nov 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Q drop linked twit time stamps.

12:02
4:11
4:29
5:11

Qmap

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Q3618

Nov 21 2019 21:16:49 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
/CM/
Platform not fully functional / stable.
Pic uploads not secure / functional.
Suggest update delay to prevent IDEN re-check re: trip update failure until platform stabilized.
Q

edit on 21-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

Senator Lindsey Graham said on Hannity this afternoon that John Solomon deserves several medals and awards for his great work and accuracy of reporting.

Thanks Care. This is good to here. He has been pummeled in the media lately.

He will never get the awards he deserves because...you/we all know why.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join