It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The well known infamous swastika symbol was posted/referenced in several Q drops.
The symbol itself as you probably well know dates back to ancient times and therefore has multiple meanings, used in multiple ways and multiple locations.
The building structure in question is the infamous swastika shaped barracks. I was here in '92. To the West is two buildings shaped like Bombers pointed > at the barracks. Sigh.

This whole political charged sphere since Trump came into office and Q stepping into a spotlight has been riddled with multiple meanings and endless lines of deception all along, now ramping up more intensely.

The coordinates are hidden within the image I posted using steganography which you can decode using this site.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox
Your Nunes interview video evokes a whole range of emotions. Too many to describe.

You'll dig this if you haven't heard it. Some new info and an inside perspective. Really great interview.

Hey Phage: Check it out---seems I remember your participation in the Nunes WH visit and memo discussions at the time where you expressed some confusion. Did you hear how that memo held up, btw? Schiff's not so much. Go figure. And Merry Christmas, Sir, and Happy New Year. For real.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Think that applies to the [Nerve Center] menu bar link on 8kun. Not sure what it supposed to do/provide.

ETA: https:// nerv.8kun.top/
edit on 25-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: da nerve

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Im curious. Is there a marker or anything of that sort that would be connected to 12 midnight or 12:01 just if Q did make a drop tonight then? I figure you guys could find that quicker than myself!
I have a weird gut hunch

ETA: I use qmap.pub... I am putting 12:01:00 AM in the search. IT is coming up with 97 hits, but none of the times match and it isnt highlighting what it is saying matches like it usually does. I'll assume I am going about this the wrong way?

Any hint or direction?
edit on 12/25/19 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Markers are usually in the terms of time deltas. So that would mean Q posting shortly before or as Action is occurring.

A 1 min marker would mean action about to happen but, since Q hasn't posted for over a day they would have to post twice 1 minute apart.

Alternatively post twice within 60 seconds to indicate action is in progress.

My feel would be that wouldn't happen until after midnight - I don't see POTUS/Q grabbing Christ's glory today.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Lol I was editing my post when you posted. Im just trying to find any post that were made at 12:01 am. Not so much for a marker really, but waht the post may be if any. I don think there were 97 cases of that "time" I appreciate the help btw
Thank you

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

3 Q drops with 00:01 timestamp: 1880, 2549, 2688

Also, last year Q went radio silent from Dec 23 till Jan 5.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i know i am late but hope everyone here had a good Christmas.

Really appreciate everyone after two years together this seems to be my home outside of home now.

And a happy new year because I will probably be late on that as well.

Please know how much everyone's contributions mean to me as it takes me down many rabbit holes.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks Doll I now see I putting it in wrong, derp! This helps tremendously

ETA: SO those three post consist of Haiti (the news coming out lately of all the young girls with babies now from UN etc. being abandon)

Durham Report (He has been making more appearances lately)

and the MSM attacks on Q and the followers. (There has been a tiny glimmer of that ship turning with itty bitty truths finally being reported on. The top female reporter from CBS has really spilled some beans in the last couple days connected to the FISA and more. Name escapes me at moment)

Hmmm
edit on 12/25/19 by onehuman because: eta

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OK, we have new clues from this 2-parter POTUS tweet with TYPO... The tweet was posted, corrected, deleted(?) then reposted again:

Part 1 at Dec 25, 2019 09:59:36 PM

Why should Crazy Nancy Pelosi, just because she has a slight majority in the House, be allowed to Impeach the President of the United States? Got ZERO Republican votes, there was no crime, the call with Ukraine was perfect, with “no pressure.” She said it must be “bipartisan....

Part 2 Original at Dec 25, 2019 09:59:40 PM

....& overwhelming,” but this Scam Impeachment was neither. Also, very unfair with no Due Process, proper representation, or witnesses. Now Pelosi is demanding everything the Republicans weren’t alowed to have in the House. Dems want to run majority Republican Senate. Hypocrites!

Part 2 Corrected at Dec 25, 2019 10:10:55 PM

...& overwhelming,” but this Scam Impeachment was neither. Also, very unfair with no Due Process, proper representation, or witnesses. Now Pelosi is demanding everything the Republicans weren’t allowed to have in the House. Dems want to run majority Republican Senate. Hypocrites!

...then deleted, then reposted with different periods at start/end:
Part 1 Reposted at Dec 25, 2019 10:12:18 PM

Why should Crazy Nancy Pelosi, just because she has a slight majority in the House, be allowed to Impeach the President of the United States? Got ZERO Republican votes, there was no crime, the call with Ukraine was perfect, with “no pressure.” She said it must be “bipartisan...

Part 2 Reposted at Dec 25, 2019 10:12:18 PM

...& overwhelming,” but this Scam Impeachment was neither. Also, very unfair with no Due Process, proper representation, or witnesses. Now Pelosi is demanding everything the Republicans weren’t allowed to have in the House. Dems want to run majority Republican Senate. Hypocrites!

1) TYPOS
a) "alowed" became "allowed" - giving a difference of L (Roman numeral for 50?).
L means nothing on it's own? However, one could say that "Also, very unfair" should read "Also, it was very unfair".
This would give:

L+ITWAS = LITWAS... which is an anagram of IT LAWS

2) Periods change from:
Original
part 1 = ....
part 2 = ....
Corrected part 2 = ...
This gives Q443 Space force - It's coming back in a BIG way.

Reposted
part 1 = ...
part 2 = ...
This gives Q33 Take good care. God bless.

3) Tweet time deltas:
a) Original part 1 to part 2 is a delta of 4 seconds:
Q4 POTUS is insulated and will not address the nation as people begin to get indicted.

b) Original part 2 to correction = 09:59:40 to 10:10:55
i) Note the correction time is both a reflection of 10 and includes a 5by5 = Eyes On! Also the 55 could refer to Q55, flagging that POTUS will tweet "My fellow americans... The Storm is upon us" (on Friday?)
ii) correction delta is 10:15 pointing to:
Q1015 Omnibus bill. The gift that keeps giving.

iii) 10-10 is Police code for FIGHT IN PROGRESS... 5by5?

c) Corrected to reposted = 10:10:55 to 10:12:18 - Delta = 1:23 = 1,2,3 or = Q123 Everything has meaning.

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1 base = WCNPHIPUSGZERORUS = 258
Q258 Red Cross STRINGER... NK, Hussein

b) Part 1 RemoveDupes = WCNHIGZEO = 110
Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.

c) Part 2 base = SIADPNPRHDRSH = 154
Q154 Who financed 9-11.

d) Part 2 RemoveDupes = IAN = 24
Q24 For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted

That's my lot for tonight... 4:35am and I need zeds if I'm going to think straight in the morning.
edit on 25-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hi All, new member here. I have been in the lurk dimension for many years and have been following this thread since Dashen first posted. Nice work sir!

I decided to become a member so that the next time I think “hey, I have something to contribute to what your are all talking about today.” I am ready to provide input without the opportunity passing me by in the future.

It’s well over due for someone(s) like Q to come along and tie together many of the dark happenings that have plagued our world for a very very long time. This forum and the great input provided by all has helped me put together many of the topics that I have researched over the years. Some of which, I admit, I had no inkling were so closely interconnected.

I trust that I will get the hang of posting on ATS without messing up too much. (I have only replied once so far and ended up doing so in the wrong thread. Oops!)

Well, back to the lurk dimension until I have something useful to contribute.

Merry Christmas everyone! We are winning!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

L means nothing on it's own

L? ...as in EL?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Maybe Kim Jong-Un did deliver a "Christmas Gift", but it was a good one, and specifically to President Trump. There certainly wasn't any major military provocation, like the MSM and their guest military "experts" were hoping for.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Thanks EMN. I could swear I read at one point that building was a Navy hospital.

Check, I understand the symbol is ancient.

I suppose that layout of a building could have practical uses ... moving equipment from wing to wing without pushing through corridors full of people or other equipment. Still, given 20th century history, such a design is going to attract attention once the aerial view is well known.

Appreciate the link to the URL.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
When Pelosi turns in articles of impeachment, Warren, Harris, and Sanders will not be able to campaign.
Will POTUS be able to campaign during his impeachment trial?
Anyone?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The big evergreen tree is like a solitary man! Christmas Eve’s Sunset with the big evergreen tree! Photo by William Moon #ChristmasEve #MerryChristmaswhite house photos#Sunset #Evergreen

sunset for evergreen?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow, directly after Kevin Spacey dropped his "kill them with kindness" video. I first thought this sounded a bit too much like another Sorcha Faal hoax but no, it all checks out. Every. Single. Bit.

I think Ari Behn was probably pressured into taking his own life to protect his loved ones from an "or else" scenario.
edit on 26-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Hahaha, I love synchronicity. Next to the "bomber shaped barracks" is the ...

Q Zone Movie Theater !

Wonder if they're playing "PANIC in DC" over and over again

Darned sure is a barracks, isn't it. Not sure what was up with the comments I saw that called the building a hospital.

Ironically, the building is fronted on all sides by street names commemorating World War II battles.

Looks like it would have been a scenic place to have been stationed if nothing else.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Epstein - Spacey - Norwegian Elite

Epstein's private plane took President Bill Clinton, actor Kevin Spacey, and comedian Chris Tucker to Africa to tour HIV/AIDS project sites, New York Magazine said in 2002, citing Page Six.
link

Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit admits meeting paedophile Jeffrey Epstein several times following his conviction – despite furore at the time over Prince Andrew's links to the billionaire
post by MT

And the following is from a thread by MerkabaMeditation posted on Nov 20

Norwegian newspaper DN revealed today that Jeffrey Epsteins foundation donated millions of dollars to Terje Rød Larsen foundation. He's the very guy who led to the Oslo Accords—the first-ever agreements between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) -- when he served as the Director of the Fafo institute.

Also, they posted an interview with a previous Norwegian prime minister, Kjell Magne Bondevik, which casually admitted to visit Jeffrey Epstein at his home in New York in 2015- that's 7 years after his Conviction and sentencing(2008-2011) as a sex offender - bad judgement for a former prime minister to say the least.

Kjell Magne is since 2006 the leader of Oslo Peace Center. The purpose of the center is to "work for world peace, human rights and inter-religious tolerance worldwide."
link

And the most recent event that started this flashback
Princess Martha Louise of Norway's ex-husband Ari Behn, 47, takes his own life

The couple married in 2002 and divorced in 2017.  
In the same year he accused disgraced Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey of groping him under a table at a Nobel Peace Prize concert.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

"Crazy Nancy Pelosi" sounds like someone selling used cars in a poor quality local television advertisement.

HER PRICES ARE CRAZY! SHE'S LOSING MONEY ON THESE SALES! BUY YOUR CAR TODAY!

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join