It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

...glad you didn't show us HOW you were aiming THIS one.

Bonus chuckle/groan/eye roll

How to fend off your conspiracy obsessed relatives during the holiday season
edit on 24-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Don't you all consider that you've been completely fooled?? It's been at least a year since Q vl
Claimed serious things like hillary being in handcuffs and others in the process of being arrested.

Id be willing to bet Q is a 4chan troll or some minipulative political idea used to attract and control conspiracy-minded ffolk.

It does make me wonder how Q can fail so much and people so believe in him.

I look at it this way:

Whatever Q itself may or may not be, the research done by entities chasing the posts alone has pieced together enough about the current political situation that nothing coming out about any of what went on behind the scenes should be a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention to these threads.

The connections made between individuals and their roles in this dossier crap was there, out in the public domain even in various interviews given by various officials. All it took was the force of thousands of eyes parsing all the various sources and connecting dots.

For that alone, this thread and this phenomena is useful.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
While everyone is going at the larger file, has anyone checked the smaller?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now this should get pretty interesting

Link to tweet:
twitter.com...

Link to Private Eye documents:

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Same Private eye that spilled the beans on Casey Anthony Story here: www.lifeandstylemag.com...

Link to tweet:
twitter.com...

Link to Hunter Biden's response:
twitter.com...
edit on 24-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Social Media ploys that need to die in 2020:

• sources say
• raise your hand
• let that sink in
• tick tock
• BOMBSHELL
• BREAKING:
• anon anything
• Full. Stop.
• My pronouns

Heh, my pronouns are "Fee-fi-fo-fum"... I eat your LBGTQ...xyz tweets for breakfast.

2020 will be the Baskin-Robbins of genders. FFS, I'm hoping not.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Q bunker... 😮

Qoordinates hidden inside image.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I attribute the boot deal- how so flaunted everywhere that maybe just meant to garner sympathy? Nah! I'm sure their fingerprints are filed away somewhere.
Around the same time frame there were the two airport black-outs despite having back up generators?

Atlanta had an outgoing flight at such time...I know the person was later discovered, but memory playing hula hoops right now.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
There are proofs literally everyday here. Please, do try and keep up. It’s not going to be spelled out for everyone. Those of us who know - know. Those of us who don’t know, come here and act like you. We’re FAR beyond the whole “is Q a 4chan troll” phase.

People here don't know. Most of the time people put out half a dozen possibilities for what a Q crumb might mean.

The proofs are weak and when even CWM says things are behind schedule you know the results are not there.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Im still back a few pages as per usual so pardon me if already posted.

Kevin Spacey is back and he Posts Another Cryptic Christmas Video Again as ‘House of Cards’ Character.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I was standing in line at the local supermarket and was glancing at the magazine rack 2 days ago.
gloab (intended misspelling) had Andrew on a perp walk and Liz was rattled pretty good...

Same store today same circumstances, but the above mentioned cover/magazine was like gone! Not an empty space like it was sold out, just gone.

It was the gloab after all so I don't give the story much credence.

Might as well add this .pdf here.

edit on (12/24/1919 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Q threads are all about hope.

The hope right now is three fold.

1. That declas ( Though I honestly can't remember what is supposed to be declassified ) will happen.

2. That those tons of sealed indictments will be unsealed.

3. The durham report will indict top dems.

Out of the three I think the most likely is the durham report. But who really knows when that is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
The story that she made the accusations is true but, honestly, the Epstein case is in no way a Q proof.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

manipulative political idea used to attract and control conspiracy-minded folk.

A lot of people think this. Even I have. Now I think q was a person or persons that read about politics and conspiracies for the last 15-20 years. Then used what they learned to create their own. Not saying that q doesn't believe what they are vaguely dropping. Just that q being an insider with secret information doesn't pass my smell test.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ether of you ever considered that your both being manipulated by both parties, trump, and q?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
What would the best fill-in-the-blank formula to use if it's not algebra?
It has no bearing if it's not found inside?

Q is not a pinata blindfolded kids are swinging bats at is he?
Some of the kids make pretty good contact and spill his guts out, but is back at it again- with more candy!

Take a shot, there may be something especially for you.

eta;

What drives me to this extreme? I'm a nobody concrete worker by trade, old with no kids-
Anyone throwing darts at this phenomena in my mind- is forgetting, maybe even neglecting this whole effort is for the children.

Be a blessing to the children protect them as they are the most vulnerable.

edit on (12/24/1919 by loveguy because: I said my peace to calm myself down- apologies extended

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

have you ever considered that you're also being manipulated?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOM

FISA JUDGE ROSEMARY COLLYER’S ORDER: DESTROY SURVEILLANCE DATA COLLECTED ON AND BEFORE MARCH 17, 2017, DATE “THE HAMMER” CIA/FBI WIRETAP ON TRUMP WAS EXPOSED AND SAME DAY SCHIFF HELD MEETING ON TRUMP WIRETAP CLAIM

Senior U.S. District Judge Rosemary Collyer, Presiding Judge of the U.S. Foreign Surveillance Court, on April 26, 2017, ordered U.S. intelligence agencies to destroy evidence of illegal domestic surveillance collected on and before March 17, 2017, the exact date on which “The American Report” published the first full-length report revealing John Brennan and James Clapper’s use of “THE HAMMER” to wiretap Donald Trump.

Nearly two weeks earlier, on March 4, 2017, The American Report became the first and only media organization to connect President Trump’s March 4, 2017 tweet accusing President Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower to secretly-recorded audio from the Whistleblower Tapes revealing that Brennan and Clapper wiretapped Donald Trump.

The American Report immediately responded to President Trump’s tweet via a March 4, 2017 American Report tweet, in an attempt to confirm to the President that he was under surveillance.

Robert Mueller provided FBI computers for “THE HAMMER,” an illegal domestic surveillance system operated from a secret CIA facility by President Obama’s intelligence officials Brennan and Clapper to spy on Supreme Court justices and Donald Trump for “blackmail” and “leverage,” according to CIA/FBI/NSA contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.

On February 3, 2009, THE HAMMER went live, under the direction of Brennan and Clapper, says Montgomery.

[...]

theamericanreport.org... ammer-cia-fbi-wiretap-on-trump-was-exposed/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
edit on Tue Dec 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Q is not a pinata blindfolded kids are swinging bats at is he?

Actually, I think that is a pretty good description.

Take a shot, there may be something especially for you.

Take a shot at what?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seems to me that your all just sitting on the info though.

We wont know if anything has changed till after the 2020 elections.

If the swamp stays in power as it is now then nothing changed.
If the house , senate stay controlled by who they are now controlled , then nothing changed.

If the durham report is a dud. If the declas never happens. If those sealed indictments have nothing to do with politics. Then nothing changed.

Trump getting things done as potus is just business as usual. The next dem potus will also get things done.
Q is supposed to be a shift. A real new beginning. Things have to change in a big undeniable way in our society for q to be seen as successful in my eyes.

Till then american society looks and feels like the same old same old to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join