It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope this professor has studied the Q phenomenon, otherwise he won't be any more informational then the three nutjobs who appeared before nadler's committee.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope this professor has studied the Q phenomenon, otherwise he won't be any more informational then the three nutjobs who appeared before nadler's committee.

Yeah....I'm hoping this isnt just some media ploy to make the whole thing seem crazy. Though if anyone might have looked into Q from Fox, I'd say Watters would be the one. My problem with him is he is usually a joker which has me thinking they will be laughing about the Q stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
@uscybercommand

Does that include Sorosian vote rigging?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

WTF?! With who?!?! Those other terrorists they arrested yesterday, who were filming it? Nice job vetting/monitoring these guys, Navy.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 17:17:51 No.107

File (hide): 585be54cd0b1d56⋯.jpg (301.55 KB, 1892x1216, 473:304, ELN3wqwXYAAM-jb.jpg-large.jpg) (h) (u)

qmap.pub...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Q+ is on a bit of a tweet storm today. A variety of topics.

What is remarkable to me is how his twit line looks comically absurd.

Following 47
Followers 67.3M
Likes Likes 7
Moments 6

I lurk so of course I'm not counted, but if the russians are helping, you'd think they'd spend this years 100 dollar budget on followers for DJT.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I seem to remember that the previous administration 'vetted' (aka: purged!) the higher leadership of the US Navy.

Related?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If things go according to plan, it will not matter who endorses Q. The larger more impactful predictions he has made, will be confirmed.

You will then see high visibility experts going back through all of Q's posts and putting everything together, as if it had never been done before.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Many of the graphics Q has posted in the last couple of days start with EL. Does it mean anything? I think Sufi brought up the ELIZF one a day or two ago. That is probably why the others jump out at me now.

ELG
ELIZF
ELIT
ELN

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
New to me
BOOM!
Ghislaine Maxwell's nephew was a top employee in Hillary Clinton's State Department working on the Middle East! I have the records.

Check out his father's Satanic art display

nationalfile.com...

12:42 PM - 7 Dec 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Many of the graphics Q has posted in the last couple of days start with EL. Does it mean anything? I think Sufi brought up the ELIZF one a day or two ago. That is probably why the others jump out at me now.

ELG
ELIZF
ELIT
ELN

Remove ELINT (electronic intelligence)
And you are left with either Group Zero Forcing or another gaming connection... Gunz Factor.
Wikipedia: Zero Forcing Equalizer
edit on b000000312019-12-07T17:12:36-06:0005America/ChicagoSat, 07 Dec 2019 17:12:36 -0600500000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Nice t-shirt kid, W T F ?!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ukrainian Oligarch Heading To US To Testify On Biden Corruption Arrested By Soros-Controlled NABU In Germany

Ukrainian oligarch Oleksandr Onyshchenko was arrested in Germany on Nov 29th as he prepared to travel to the United States to testify regarding Biden family corruption in Ukraine. Onyshchenko was detained per the request of the Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) who our sources maintain is a Soros-controlled front for in-reality preventing investigations of Deep State corruption in the former Soviet republic.

CD Media

The Open Society Foundations in Ukraine

The International Renaissance Foundation, a part of the Open Society Foundations, was established in Kyiv in April 1990. At the time, Ukraine was still part of the rapidly collapsing Soviet Union, placing the new foundation at the forefront of the effort by George Soros, the founder and chair of the Open Society Foundations, to use his fortune to assist the former Communist states of Central and Eastern Europe.

OSF

George Soros and Charles Koch take on the 'endless wars'

George Soros and Charles Koch don't agree on much. But they are linking arms to advance a major foreign policy objective they both share: winding down America's "endless wars."

Politico

edit on 0b30America/ChicagoSat, 07 Dec 2019 18:21:30 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Dec 2019 18:21:30 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hol up brotha.

That kid is a Mossad agent?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Q-3656 Deleted Tweet & Hong Kong Video in it lives on… sort of

Tweet was deleted and account locked/private now… but the below-described, fortuitous circumstance kept it alive.

AnOpiner

@AnOpiner

Replying to

@LisaMei62

Oddly, I just happen to have a hidden window open w/the deleted tweet (and accompanying video) from KingstonChurch3, referenced in Q-3656.

Deleted tweets remain live as long as you keep them open.

Here's a screen recording of the tweet w/23-sec video looped. Not pretty.

#QAnon

twitter.com...
https:// 8kun.top/qresearch/res/7449125.html#q7449161 Mp4 vid still live

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
The Q-3656 Deleted Tweet & Hong Kong Video in it lives on… sort of

Thanks for that ,i just downloaded it using this website
www.savetweetvid.com...
copy video address from twtter
After pressing the download button ,you still have to click on the image to save as

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Senators Seek Interviews on Reported Coordination between Ukrainian Officials, DNC Consultant to Aid Clinton in 2016 Elections

Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) are seeking records from and transcribed staff interviews with two individuals reportedly involved in an effort by Ukrainian embassy officials to undermine the Trump campaign in the 2016 election.

In additional to the production of relevant records, Johnson, Grassley and Graham are requesting staff-led transcribed interviews with then-DNC consultant Alexandra Chalupa, who reportedly solicited damaging information on Trump campaign associates and lobbied Congress to launch a congressional investigation months before the election.

Grassley and Johnson recently requested information from the National Archives and Records Administration regarding White House meetings in 2016 that included representatives from the Obama administration, Ukrainian government and the DNC. They also requested Justice Department records related to the FBI’s interactions with Chalupa.

The honorable alexandra chuluppa has stated she would be happy to testify at a impeachMENT, my sense is she won't be testifying the way she had hoped. Maybe she should have considered HRC was going to loose before allowing the FBI to mirror her computer and phone.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Live feed for Q show

ustv247.tv...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This man sold rice to China.
It definitely must not be fun making deals with this guy

sounds like a spy exchange to me

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join