It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Midshipmen finally get a Satanic Temple room

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — The U.S. Naval Academy is providing a room on campus for midshipmen interested in The Satanic Temple to discuss the group.

Cmdr. Alana Garas, an academy spokeswoman, said Thursday the group has been provided a space to meet after a request was made by midshipmen.

An internal email was sent Oct. 8 to all midshipmen to announce the start of "satanic services."

Navytimes

Whaat , must be a joke right?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

This man sold rice to China.
It definitely must not be fun making deals with this guy

sounds like a spy exchange to me

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That flag image comes from a Dec 7, 2011 CNN article: CNN link

Flag pic is from Nov 9, 2011 licensed to CNN via GettyImages.

Also down under...
The Weekend Australian

Origin al image source

Not sure if any Hawaii connection. Obama did fly out to Hawaii alot during his presidency.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WOW still looking

FBI hunt for missing Saudi servicemen as it's revealed Pensacola Naval base killer hosted dinner party to watch mass shooting videos and visited New York to see Rockefeller Christmas tree lights turned on just two days before

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi all. Been reading along and giving stars as my usual

I saw this vid again on twitter and was thinking the first SS guy waling ahead of Trump on the left as we look at him may have been the same one sitting behind the Bush's who is supposed to have passed them the envelope.

Anyone have the clip? I can't find it regardless the terms used

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami
Oh, really, to whom???

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
LOL good one

Reminder that less than 6% believe in Fakestream media while 10% believe in Q.

I think it a bit higher myself

just finish watching the watter's world segment on Q. The professor spewed the typical MSM line on what Q was, but he did reveal that they have done nation wide polling and that "about 10% of the population think that Q is a good thing" and that the demographics are all over and the people that believe "are not right wing conservatives"
edit on 7-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Jesse Watters interview with the political science professor discussing Q was very weak and short. I think his name was Joseph Yazinsky if I caught it right. He started off talking about the Satanic and pedophilia aspect of Q followers' discussion, and loosely laid out the Qanon beliefs about the Deep State.

It was pretty weak. Jesse said he had a very good friend that is a Q follower and that's why he decided to do the segment. That was pretty much it.
edit on 7-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: Trillium

This is unacceptable, WTH ? Enough is Enough with the sicko's , like watching a tragic comedy. If this was some kid with a pretend bread gun, all Hell would break loose ! Zero tolerance, former leader of the UN, Seriously ?

edited

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest it may not be what it appears.
Most people put the thumb up when making the gun gesture.
This looks more like the way you might politely touch a person to get their attention, perhaps saying, "Hey, it's time to go."

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes it's completely misleading. We have seen many examples where a picture and it's "interpretation" are falsely associated. There are plenty of people trying to undermine the President by suggesting he isn't respected.

The quote that goes with the picture really doesn't add much context.

edit on 12/7/2019 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I totally disagree with this analysis of Tusk ,he is completely A E.U dictator heavily involved in keeping the U.K
locked into the E.U against our will as the majority wish to leave ,he has no respect for Nations and is completely onboard with the coup that stole the ukraine from Russia (which links to most democrats )
TUSK IS DEEPSTATE CABAL .
Not one doubt in my mind ,and as a deepstate cabal member he is Trumps enemy .

Listen to Nigel Farage tell you about Tusk
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"Joshua Kaleb Watson saved countless lives today with his own," wrote his brother, Adam Watson, late Friday. "After being shot multiple times he made it outside and told the first response team where the shooter was and those details were invaluable.

“Heavily wounded, he made his way out to flag down first responders and gave an accurate description of the shooter,” Benjamin Watson said. “He died serving his country.”

link

I don't like everybody being called a hero because it becomes meaningless. But this guy was shot 5 times, yet still pushed himself to get help for others

And thank you to whoever told us to remove the words to make a link work.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The Jesse Watters interview with the political science professor discussing Q was very weak and short. I think his name was Joseph Yazinsky if I caught it right. He started off talking about the Satanic and pedophilia aspect of Q followers' discussion, and loosely laid out the Qanon beliefs about the Deep State.

It was pretty weak. Jesse said he had a very good friend that is a Q follower and that's why he decided to do the segment. That was pretty much it.

Yeah...it was really short and did nothing other than maybe get some folks curious about it if they had never heard of it.

On another note...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL good one

Reminder that less than 6% believe in Fakestream media while 10% believe in Q.

I think it a bit higher myself

just finish watching the watter's world segment on Q. The professor spewed the typical MSM line on what Q was, but he did reveal that they have done nation wide polling and that "about 10% of the population think that Q is a good thing" and that the demographics are all over and the people that believe "are not right wing conservatives"

SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein & ‘pimp’ Ghislaine Maxwell at Beatrice’s 18th birthday bash

I know a Navy SEAL Chief that would have literally pounded JE into little pieces for wearing the Trident.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Which reminds me I need to send Christmas gifts.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't think it could have gone better myself. Baby steps..we're out there now. Neither one claimed Q followers we're deranged or off kilt. No such thing as bad press. I thought the topics (in order) of his show we're Quite interesting.

We all knew WW wasn't going to legitimize Q in a 5 minute segment.

They did however mention, Human Trafficking, HRC, Satanic Cults and Epstein.

You've been.. Thunderstruck!

Monitor Placeholders for Updates @ /PatriotsFight
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Feb 2019 - 11:25:17 PM
Look for ‘Placeholder’ updates @ /PatriotsFight
Indictments, arrests, and DECLAS will force WW coverage.
Leaks, bribery, collusion re: media will force resignations w/ follow up criminal prosecution.
Q

WW -- Waters World?

qmap.pub...
edit on 7-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Praying Donkey

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

That vid (full version) has been deleted so many times from youtube. Scrubbed from YT completely.

If you are talking about the video that was in the Q drop #3656 that can still be found at THIS LINK

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
32.7 million people in America think QAnon is a good thing. Well, waddaya know…

Check out Watter's twatter replies

.twitter.com...

Outside standard deviation?

Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join