It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ."

Why does it put the Militia of the Pope ahead of Jesus Christ? Commands from those superiors outweigh those of Christ?

Reminder. "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven." Matt. 23: 9
I guess this is one of those times when the command from Christ got overruled by the Pope.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's really interesting as a pyramid-shaped asteroid is whizzing by us today!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Turned out to be a homemade battery.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good catch re Flynn whitelisted trip cranky!

That makes more sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CanadianMason

unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ."

Why does it put the Militia of the Pope ahead of Jesus Christ? Commands from those superiors outweigh those of Christ?

Reminder. "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven." Matt. 23: 9
I guess this is one of those times when the command from Christ got overruled by the Pope.

The Jesuits are the muscle. They do the wet work and are exempt from the usual rules including the Biblical ones.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hunter Biden's lawyer abruptly quit on Monday after the former Vice President's son and Ukraine energy expert failed to show up for a child support hearing regarding his out-of-wedlock child with a D.C. stripper from Arkansas

The #storm upon Hunter surely isnt letting up is it?

Source

edit on 12/6/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

AP Source: Shooter who killed 2, himself at Pearl Harbor identified as G. Romero
abcnews.go.com...

(bolding mine)

That is all I can find about G.
Strange. I would like to know where he is from, but one first name initial doesn't give one much to start from.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thinking about Q22:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Could it be that POTUS had to satisfy a condition of Imminent threat to the US?
Could that threat condition only be satisfied when treasonous perps are imminently about to generate articles of impeachment?
Could that be why Nancy Pelosi's press conference on it showed her so angry/flustered?
Because she knew that act would be satisfying the condition POTUS needed to ACT?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

twitter.com...

Sleeper me thinks.

This is a dig at Trump for sure

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

The SA connection is an attempt at divide and conquer. Watch the shills come like during the khashoggi nonsense. Also distraction.

The DJT tweet suggests he's put a stop to it immediately. It should be ignored.

Good to see you TOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

AP Source: Shooter who killed 2, himself at Pearl Harbor identified as G. Romero
abcnews.go.com...

(bolding mine)

That is all I can find about G.
Strange. I would like to know where he is from, but one first name initial doesn't give one much to start from.

Gabriel Romero, 22

US Navy sailor who shot dead two Defense Department employees...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Remember the media frenzy over Navy SEAL Gallagher.

Followed by Sec of Navy Spencer getting canned.

Then shootings in HI and FL on Naval bases.

Pensacola is Rep. Matt Gaetz district.

DS in panic/pissed state and sending messages?

Pentagon Chief Says Fired Navy Secretary’s Plan Was a Surprise

July 2019, Adm. William Moran "retired" completely unexpected and abruptly.

On April 11, 2019, Moran was nominated for appointment as Chief of Naval Operations. He was confirmed for the position by the U.S. Senate on May 23, 2019. He was due to assume the position on August 1, 2019. However, on July 8, 2019, he announced that he would instead decline the post and retire based on "an open investigation into the nature of some of my personal email correspondence over the past couple of years and for continuing to maintain a professional relationship with a former staff officer, now retired, who had while in uniform been investigated and held accountable over allegations of inappropriate behavior.”

Adm Moran

Extremely odd to turn down The Highest position one can ever achieve in the Navy.
Must have been some serious blackmail. Navy has had some really bad surprises lately, extremely bad.

Royal Saudi Naval Forces Pilots, Air Crew Complete MH-60R Training

MAYPORT, Fla. (NNS) -- Eighteen naval aviators and two aircrew members from the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF) participated in a winging ceremony with the U.S. Navy’s “Air Wolves” of Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron (HSM) 40 Nov. 12.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Based on everything that's happened in recent years I'd say that the things that shock and surprise us were/are actually the norm, routine. We just haven't been privy to what's being exposed.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@RicoRudy

Rudy laying out the Road Map for the impeachMENT should be a little unnerving to to say the least.

He mentioned he'd need 6 weeks for Rico case against Biden(s) what he didn't mention was zerObama. Now he has.

I laugh at the Hackademics who jumped at the chance to impeach DJT, after the dust settles their colleagues will see them as the reason DJT was vindicated. Cosmic Level Irony.

I'm confused as to how Art 2 Section 3 of the Constitution covers that?

Article 2 - The Executive Branch
Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

LanceCorvette?

I was wondering what he's talking about, too.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

So, No white guy or AR15 to blame, means story will be buried, deep six.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
More Florida military base shenanigans - Patrick AFB evacuated due to a bomb threat. WTF is going on?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Heh, good point and you are likely very correct.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Clip

The floundering here is not my point in posting this.

Look at the set. The "experts" have their BACK to the camera. This is teeeveee 101 - never turn your back to the camera - ever.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks, Deo. According to that article, Romero had been enrolled in anger management and was facing some sort of discipline action.

Yet, he was on armed guard duty monitoring a nuclear-powered fast attack submarine.

I wonder if he had had a session with a "special" psychologist prior to this shooting. I wonder if the people he shot, who were civilian contractors btw, were random. There is a reason these submarines are guarded by armed personnel.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
More Florida military base shenanigans - Patrick AFB evacuated due to a bomb threat. WTF is going on?

twitter.com...

Calculated distraction?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@RicoRudy

Rudy laying out the Road Map for the impeachMENT should be a little unnerving to to say the least.

He mentioned he'd need 6 weeks for Rico case against Biden(s) what he didn't mention was zerObama. Now he has.

I laugh at the Hackademics who jumped at the chance to impeach DJT, after the dust settles their colleagues will see them as the reason DJT was vindicated. Cosmic Level Irony.

I'm confused as to how Art 2 Section 3 of the Constitution covers that?

Article 2 - The Executive Branch
Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

LanceCorvette?

I was wondering what he's talking about, too.

Damnit, Lance! How are we supposed to know legalese if our local expert can't even translate? 😋

I kid. Still doesn't make any sense to me, and maybe that's what Rudy wants, or maybe hes going senile with age. Or maybe "Art 2 Sec 3" can relate to the rest of the 23's? No idea. Maybe he meant some other document lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join