It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Perfect gift, Merry Christmas...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think that the "timing" line is pointing out the panic; the guilty are pulling out all the stops now knowing what is coming. In the past, Q/Q+ said something about who was controlled and implied that they had no choice but to destroy the deep state to save themselves. If this is true, the vote to impeach will happen and the trial will implicate those guilty of collusion, sedition, and treason. Pelosi knows this and is playing it out hoping for anything to save her sorry self. POTUS is always in danger but now it is probably ramped up to near max. When will it go down? Q knows.
POTUS keeps fighting and challenging as though he is worried but also tells us that this is just the show. The ending is known; the bad guys lose and the world wins. I expect that in less pussified countries, heads will really roll and walls will be pockmarked after people with white circles on their chests stand blindfolded and handcuffed before violent men with rifles.

Be patient. Trust the plan and don't get discouraged at the pace. At some point, we will understand why things happened when they did.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Anyone else notice that John Brennan hasn't been in the images Q has posted recently?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Q3654

How many shootings [D][1-6]?
[D6] www.nytimes.com...📁
[D5] www.usatoday.com...📁
[D4] www.usatoday.com...📁
[D3] www.nbcnews.com...📁
[D2] www.nytimes.com...📁
[D1] www.nbcnews.com...📁
Q

edit on 6-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EfilsGood

Someone in the Obama Apparatus is/has/will flip if and when the heat cranks up.

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Baker, Ohr, LPage, Strzok, McCabe, and Lynch.

One of this group of castaways will turn out to be Durham’s key to putting it all together.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EfilsGood

Found him.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Anyone have an idea about this string beneath the Q 'Punisher' post?

3c521ab456ce856dc229e8261968ae3c2acadab490338ae8393118

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So, we train Saudi's at our Naval Air base and they bring a gun on the base?
How did that happen the base hasn't adequate security. If we were representing the US in Saudi we sure as hell would be searched everywhere we went and our MP's don't check a foreign agent just to keep them honest sounds like bad practice. We are at war with Jihadi's and they have made it clear. Why do we still act as if that is a joke IDK? #45 needs to find someone to research this matter.

originally posted by: queenofswords
www.foxnews.com...

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Imagine that.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I always remind myself that most of the leadership in this country before 2016 has been hostile to its charter since the end of WWII. The Constitution is irrelevant to them.

They did a hell of a lot of damage.

All delusions that they gave a damn melt before the truth.

Eyes. Open. 👀

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's hexadecimal TAT - stick it in converter and see what comes out in decimal... it may read as a date and time stamp?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT
It's hexadecimal TAT - stick it in converter and see what comes out in decimal... it may read as a date and time stamp?

I put it in this converter, but it's still just a batch of numbers.
www.rapidtables.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Supreme Court tells Deutsche Bank to NOT send Trump financials to the Nutjobs in charge of the U.S. House.

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Worth a try... do the numbers convert to a legible string?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Would it be poetic justice if those bullets were used by her firing squad??

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reading your post I started thinking. They raided Cohen's office and took ALL of his goodies on Trump he was saving for emergencies and STILL they didn't find anything to knock Trump out.

Think about that.

It just seems strange to me. A sleaze lawyer like that couldn't even take Trump Down. Why is everyone seemingly gunning for him? He must be an Uber threat to TPTB.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Worth a try... do the numbers convert to a legible string?

Converts to:

"24814504905994037871206939740743671679635626792695201570829709592"

Just a longer string of numbers to me. Maybe someone will look at past "punisher" images posted by Q, and see if the numbers match, or are part of a sequence.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Would it be poetic justice if those bullets were used by her firing squad??

Or even better, they explode when she reaches her hands in the Oven to remove part of the Christmas dinner.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Democrat Senator says he knows a "handful" of Republican Senators who are open to removing President Trump from office.

twitter.com...

Is it a good bet that if those Republicans are known, an investigation will find that they are financially benefiting from criminal activities, in some way?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Q references 6 shootings in post 3654 at: qmap.pub...

What do those 6 have in common? There must be something, for Q to list them like that, since there are multiple mass shootings every week or two in America. (I think a "mass" shooting is 3 or more shot at a time?)
edit on 12/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join