It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The shooter was a second lieutenant in the Saudi Air Force...

NAS Pensacola; Gunman was Saudi air force officer

Meanwhile...
Elo n Musk wins defamation trial over 'pedo guy' tweet

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Glorious days ahead

I was just reflecting on Qmap , Theme -Treason #89

See # 11

Military Tribunals / Treason

We are witnessing the highest level treason event unfold in US and world wide history. Treason is the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.  A military tribunal is an inquisitorial system based on charges brought by military authorities, prosecuted by a military authority, judged by military officers, and sentenced by military officers against a member of an enemy army.  Q has hinted that civilians can serve on military tribunals.  Q has also hinted that US citizens can be legally tried as enemy combatantsin certain scenarios.

And TGIF !

edit on 1262019 by MetalThunder because: 63 66 87

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

First warnings came in 1968, Followed better in 1972 when Pope Paul vi stated, [ THE SMOKE OF SATAN HAS ENTERED THE CHURCH]. Prior to that Freemasons etc. were not recognised by the Vatican. ;

www.catholicstand.com...

www.tldm.org...

Thats how the fate of a given Religion kicked Doom into action, plus stacks of Dark info etc.

Author DAVID YALLOP, later spelt out Facts, his book 'IN GOD'S NAME'................plus plenty photos etc.

Since then all has been a downhill slide , and last year the present POPE said ' This may be our Last Christmas'..............

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reading your post I started thinking. They raided Cohen's office and took ALL of his goodies on Trump he was saving for emergencies and STILL they didn't find anything to knock Trump out.

Think about that.

It just seems strange to me. A sleaze lawyer like that couldn't even take Trump Down. Why is everyone seemingly gunning for him? He must be an Uber threat to TPTB.

Pav, valid point. Goes even more deep which can send the NPC to a hospital.

All the fiveyes investigated = nothing.
17+ US agencies investigated = nothing.
All media investigated = nothing.
Dark Ops investigated = nothing.
Private Firms (Fusion etc) investigated = nothing.
All, ALL foreign governments with pending deals investigated = nothing.
DJT investigated himself = nothing.
Anons investigated = nothing.

These all did this to his children too, as well as his associates.

Media/C_A/fiveyes etc. published lies that didn't stick, and NPC's use the lies as their basis for hate, ignoring the facts above.

That is the problem. This has NEVER happened before. It really is almost as if his entire life started on Election Night.

Another thought on that. The House could flood him with "bills" either blocking or undoing everything he has done so far and yet they haven't. One as to ask why not?

If the goal is to resist, then there is a "legal" way to do it - instead they've run headlong into the wood chipper themselves knowing the ENTIRE Deep State ops investigated him already.

I suspect the answer is the investigations went both ways - "FISA goes both ways."

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Huh, has that image always been numbered like that? I just noticed it.
So, where is the legend to identify the faces to name?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Huh, has that image always been numbered like that? I just noticed it.
So, where is the legend to identify the faces to name?

LoL

my thoughts exactly brother.... That's why I was reflecting on it

Guess we both are learning there is more to learn in reading the MAP

edit on 1262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Dude, my freakin heart just about stopped on that video. Damn, WTH was that. 🤣

Yea, apparently so, still learning.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just wondering... You think there is any relation family wise here ? Look at the right eyes .... Soros pupil looks a bit off ... Rockefeller ... Wellll.

Rockefeller / Soros

edit on 1262019 by MetalThunder because: 63 66 87

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

The residents of the Vatican aren't white hats. Their record speaks for itself.

I'm going out on a limb and stating that the Catholic Church has been responsible for more death and destruction than all other manmade reasons combined.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You're funny. They're both related. THEY'RE BOTH CORPSES!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Q3650

"Thinking Timing"... present tense or odd way of saying think timing.

Every one of the tweets listed are about the same article from last summer and has been circulating all day today on twitter. “Think timing” - What is coming out very soon? DECLAS, Reports, TRUTH! The MSM is attempting to get ahead of the story by trying to discredit Q and the people who have been following, researching and disseminating the Qdrops and related articles, memes, etc.

The original article was posted in Q3112.

Also the lines running through meme/pic are from a redacted file... the Carter Page FISA docs (PAGE 20) found here: FISA [PDF]

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Listen to the first minute. (It has a Qesque tone, but in a different way.)

Did Nancy Pelosi accidently, or on purpose, announce a [coup attempt]?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3650

"Thinking Timing"... present tense or odd way of saying think timing.

Every one of the tweets listed are about the same article from last summer and has been circulating all day today on twitter. “Think timing” - What is coming out very soon? DECLAS, Reports, TRUTH! The MSM is attempting to get ahead of the story by trying to discredit Q and the people who have been following, researching and disseminating the Qdrops and related articles, memes, etc.

The original article was posted in Q3112.

Also the lines running through meme/pic are from a redacted file... the Carter Page FISA docs (PAGE 20) found here: FISA [PDF]

We are "thinking timing?"

Could this be an Anon test of sorts? Gauging Anons feeling on some aspect of the reveal?

One thing the articles do is trigger and emotional response in Anons, more unwarranted personal attacks. Maybe Q team is taking the temp?

There is the Rudy angle. Mob? Isn't the Controller system just a Mob?

The association is insane of course. Qsters are somehow WORSE then a mobster?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I would say by even referencing 1776 she is indeed suggesting a revolution against Trump.
These people are sick and everyone is in danger.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Listen to the first minute. (It has a Qesque tone, but in a different way.)

Did Nancy Pelosi accidently, or on purpose, announce a [coup attempt]?

Ironic, she's standing in front of the Maritime Flags (gold trim), as such The Constitution she is referring to does not apply - it was usurped in 1871. That gibberish is a mix and match of what suits the narrative.

Even more ironic, Q/Q+ know this fact, as such, we are headed into a True Constitutional Event and not a maritime one.

Even more ironic, given the Biden gaffe situation Ukraine was not needed.
edit on 6-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone have an idea about this string beneath the Q 'Punisher' post?

3c521ab456ce856dc229e8261968ae3c2acadab490338ae8393118

Magic-The Magic operation attempts to detect various properties of the input data and suggests which operations could help to make more sense of it.

Shannon Entropy, in the context of information theory, is a measure of the rate at which information is produced by a source of data. It can be used, in a broad sense, to detect whether data is likely to be structured or unstructured. If a branch results in data with high entropy, it is possible that it has simply output unstructured, random garbage. Branches resulting in lower entropy data are ranked higher as they are more likely to contain repeating structures.

Apparently, an entropy close to 5.0 denotes the encoding of common language. So I chose resultes close to 5.0 to traslate using auto detect for the language input to english output.

Here is what it pooped out:

.䈆䥄ᑩꠠ冧頠覠肆ґ袒胦.꒞䥄␀쌢䨈ಐ섄舀驊榐艦 (JP-EN) "The ship of the world" Entropy=4.84

㑃㮏鄜㱉凵..헕퍃吹쟔㍔᰿폱鄜푔匐吝呁㤎.᷏얶獅 (Korean-EN) "It's a good place to stay. It's a great place to stay." Entropy=4.98

It means nothing to me.

But hey, there it is.

Well, the post is getting truncated. Please hold....

🤓
edit on 6-12-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrat Senator says he knows a "handful" of Republican Senators who are open to removing President Trump from office.

twitter.com...

Is it a good bet that if those Republicans are known, an investigation will find that they are financially benefiting from criminal activities, in some way?

What about the more than handful House Dems that won’t vote for impeachment. That Dem Senator is painting Fake News trying to convince those shaky House Dems to vote Yes, lol. Panic in full view.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone have an idea about this string beneath the Q 'Punisher' post?

3c521ab456ce856dc229e8261968ae3c2acadab490338ae8393118

(Cont)

ORIGINAL CONTENT DELETED DUE TO ATS FORMATING ISSUE (Korean-EN) "C4.: I'm sady. T-T3?. S.TAT.9E.. DuEs" Entropy=5.02

ޞvֺ8窫󞪧mݯͺמܞݩںgʺ8󍷲z🝵.4ƻ,ߏi (Mongolian-EN) "It's a good place to stay.🝵" Entropy=5.00

ݎvզ𧧞󞝳mݻͺמܩ휙ǚuƸ󍷱Ǽߝ񗏴qǟkϜ (Korean-EN) "I'm going to go back to qsyk." Entropy 5.18

edit on 6-12-2019 by CoramDeo because: Sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
en.wikipedia.org...

Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that affirms one's prior beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for desired outcomes, for emotionally charged issues, and for deeply-entrenched beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join