It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/03/19 (Tue) 19:59:46 No.89

File (hide): fe1f4de7ac56cfc⋯.jpg (91.53 KB, 960x718, 480:359, CA.JPG) (h) (u)

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

That's California burning from the fires, right? Who's the guy with Nancy Pelosi?

I think that's Gavin Newsom

Nice

Newsom is going to be remembered for raging wildfires and third-world style mass blackouts.
edit on 3-12-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Who is next?

"I AM SPARTACUS" Booker

I'm going big. I'll say Booker and Sanders....Sanders because of health reasons and Booker because he is sucking wind and if the impeachment goes to the senate he will be sucking more. Pretty sure that's why Kamala dropped.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know this sounds insane, but they could have access to some sort of "Looking Glass" technology that allows them to peek into the future. Q posted "Project Looking Glass" just last week or so. If not this, I am thinking extremely advanced Artificial Intelligence and/or extremely advanced quantum computing.

Now that's interesting. It would fit the fact pattern, as trump is always 2 steps ahead of these people.
edit on 3-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This may have been the pic source from 1 month ago.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Who is next?

"I AM SPARTACUS" Booker

I'm going big. I'll say Booker and Sanders....Sanders because of health reasons and Booker because he is sucking wind and if the impeachment goes to the senate he will be sucking more. Pretty sure that's why Kamala dropped.

VC, that's a helluva point. If the Senators running can they "vote" on an impeachment ? Conflict of Interest Much?

That would remove Harris, Warren, Sanders, Booker right away - in fact, I don't see how they can even be a part at all if "impeaching DJT" would increase their chances to win?

Excellent observation.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Raspberries.

Please consider that for your whole life, the MSM has been telling you who the enemies are.

You need to throw off their programing.

One step at a time.

One other thing, you have a problem when someone disagrees with you!

P

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Who is next?

"I AM SPARTACUS" Booker

No, not Booker. We need the comedy relief.

Honestly, all of the following I have no idea who they are, and would need to look them up: Bennet, Bullock, Castro, Delaney, Klobuchar, Messam, Williamson, and Yang.

Out of the ones that matter, I see Gabbard getting fed up with the Dems' racket and walking away. Booker and Buttigeig owe the small amount of traction they have entirely to political correctness. Neither has any real support, and neither has any chance of getting nominated.

Sanders has gone completely off the far end of the political spectrum. I don't think that he gives himself any chance any more. Warren is making all sorts of promises she clearly doesn't know how to keep, which to me smacks of desperation. Biden, at the rate he's going, is going to be in a nursing home by election day.

Holy crap, but I wonder if Hillary is really going to jump in to try to be the savior of the Democratic party.

...and everyone, to the very last man, woman, and child, will respond with this face:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Who is next?

"I AM SPARTACUS" Booker

VC, that's a helluva point. If the Senators running can they "vote" on an impeachment ? Conflict of Interest Much?

That would remove Harris, Warren, Sanders, Booker right away - in fact, I don't see how they can even be a part at all if "impeaching DJT" would increase their chances to win?

Excellent observation.

I have had a thought that this was Clinton's plan to jump back in all along. Start a impeachment, get it to the senate and knock out all the big names except the easy one to beat...Biden. Hillary would easily beat him. I think that is why we are seeing the push to do it before Christmas so Hillary can say she thought and spoke with family and friends over the holidays and they convinced her to run again.

Conspiracy theory....yep.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
They are Panicking

This is how bad they don't want the Ukraine Democrat corruption truth to reach the American public.

Ukrainian politician’s three-year-old son killed in assassination attempt

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 3-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But is she not out of time. Or has she secretly registered all over the US?

I understand the dates for inclusion vary state by state.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Who is next?

"I AM SPARTACUS" Booker

Excellent observation.

I have had a thought that this was Clinton's plan to jump back in all along. Start a impeachment, get it to the senate and knock out all the big names except the easy one to beat...Biden. Hillary would easily beat him. I think that is why we are seeing the push to do it before Christmas so Hillary can say she thought and spoke with family and friends over the holidays and they convinced her to run again.

What chaos would ensue. My understanding is that is up to Q. Given the insane connections to JE exposed here alone, the CF collapse and investigation by Huber, U1 lurking and more, it would be quite the event(s). I say, DOITQ.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

That's all DNC stuff, they're broke so they'd welcome it if it brought money. Anyone can run at any time, it is the DNC that has their "primary" rules and such. As we've seen, the Dems can alter Treaties, the Constitution and even the words of God at will so making room for her is easy.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

She would definitely have had to already start filing to be on the primary ballots in multiple states but that may not be public. As long as she is getting the signatures for filing then she could have been already doing so for the last month.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The slow erosion... We knew this was coming.

DHS Wants Americans Subjected To Mandatory Facial Recognition At Airports

The government wants to “remove a loophole” that is currently allowing Americans to opt-out of it right now.

Considering artificial intelligence is already watching and judging almost every move we make, this could be the last nail in the coffin for what’s left of individual freedom.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, looking at that map.lookingglasscyber.com, Sality botnet is just going up and up... up to 5000 Sality botnet attacks at the moment - is that unusual?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

These are the Filing Deadlines that fall in 2019.

Of those, I see California as the one She would not want to miss.

California has 495 democratic deligates, or roughly 10%.

She wouldn't want to leave that many deligates on the table.

I would be surprised if she jumped in after 12/06, having not registered in California, unless she has stealth registered already??

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Same thought for quite awhile now. Why else would the DNC put up an entire field of non-electable people such as seen. Run the gamut from senile, kooks, crazies and just plain out far left progressives. Thinking Tulsi is an aberration they has to let run lest give game away to soon. Against current body of candidates HRC could appear sane and a breath of air to average DNC prone voters.

The gambit allows HRC to avoid direct scrutiny and opposition research for as long as possible up to moment she decides to run.

Yes it'd be interesting see how State by State filings might be done or manipulated.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

So what if she skipped primaries and went for rules changes at DNC convention to gain delegates - can she still get on ballots for actual 2020 Presidential election?

Are not primaries just a preference exercise run by each party?
edit on 3-12-2019 by Phoenix because: add comment

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Who is next?

"I AM SPARTACUS" Booker

Excellent observation.

If true, Bill's remaining days are in the low numbers.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join