It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't know if that's normal but Jim Watkins said alittle while ago that 8kun is/was getting hit by 500GB per/sec ddos attack.
That much bandwidth he claims can only come from some big tech who has control over big fiber network pipes.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, Q3648 has a Post Delta from #3647 of:

06:15:59... 5by5 = Eyes On

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: CoramDeo

So what if she skipped primaries and went for rules changes at DNC convention to gain delegates - can she still get on ballots for actual 2020 Presidential election?

Are not primaries just a preference exercise run by each party?

I'm guessing that either party could do whatever it wanted with respect to who they eventually choose at the Democratic convention.

If I'm not mistaken, there was even a plan in place to replace Trump at the last minute, even after he won the nomination, so anything is possible.

I'm guessing, in reality, the latest entry date would be determined by when the deadline for printing ballots occurs in each state? I haven't found a good answer to this, but that's what my logical brain says.

I will say this, though, any late entry, without the top two or three candidates having been marched off in handcuffs, would probably blow up the party and cause 1/3 of the voters from that party to stay home.

For Hilary, its probably do or die time...I'm sort of hoping for die, honestly.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3647

Why are all the grids identical and aligned... border tiles the same color with an odd blueish "square" tossed in at the entry point? Ticket booth or vendor area?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

Just another tall pyramid when all is said and done.

I wonder if it points in the same direction as the Pyramids in Egypt. (Rhetorical)

P

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Direct link to video: DropBox

Her twitter profile picture caught my eye.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Im catching up s odont know if you have seen yet but, this is related to that OTHER George Nader that people were getting confused.

Link to snippet: READ ARTICLE HERE

California CEO and Seven Others Charged in Multi-Million Dollar Conduit Campaign Contribution Case.
Earlier today, an indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter. Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement.

Im also going to add a dig about if from Coreydigs. Im sure some of you are familiar with her work. She has also covered it.
Coreydigs

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
More Domino falling

California CEO and Seven Others Charged in Multi-Million Dollar Conduit Campaign Contribution Case

– I notice that they aren't saying WHO the POTUS candidate was that they were donating to. Anyone know?

Earlier today, an indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement.

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia indicted Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, 48, of Los Angeles, California, on Nov. 7, 2019, along with George Nader, Roy Boulos, Rudy Dekermenjian, Mohammad “Moe” Diab, Rani El-Saadi, Stevan Hill and Thayne Whipple. The 53 count indictment charges Khawaja with two counts of conspiracy, three counts of making conduit contributions, three counts of causing excessive contributions, 13 counts of making false statements, 13 counts of causing false records to be filed, and one count of obstruction of a federal grand jury investigation. Nader is charged with conspiring with Khawaja to make conduit campaign contributions, and related offenses. Boulos, Dekermenjian, Diab, El-Saadi, Hill, and Whipple are charged with conspiring with Khawaja and each other to make conduit campaign contributions and conceal excessive contributions, and related offenses.

Moar:

www.justice.gov...

www.bemidjipioneer.com... ntributions-in-2016-election

edit on 3-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Just another tall pyramid when all is said and done.

I wonder if it points in the same direction as the Pyramids in Egypt. (Rhetorical)

P

It is/was an extremely negative energy point - "city of lights" mirrored is city of dark.

DJT took a pic with that in the background on the 11.11 trip

His back is to it on purpose.

I'm of a mind that because that pic is in no-no Portrait that what is missing on the sides might be important.

Anyone?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dig this

this one is close to home

Attorneys say that Pourghannad schemed to purchase carbon fiber from an unnamed Orange County business and export it to Iran for use in the construction of weapons of mass destruction. The carbon fiber can be used to make military aircraft and missiles, but is also commonly used in the process of enriching uranium for weaponry.

The name of the company in Orange County was not disclosed, but this case is eerily similar to another one from 2012 that involved a Middletown man. Peter Gromacki, ran a business called Performance Engineered Nonwovens out of his house. In this case, the materials were being exported to China for military use. After pleading guilty, Gromacki was sent to prison for three months and was released under supervision for three years.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The site's live statistics have me intrigued now... on target for 35,000 infections by Sality within 1 hour.

Sality and Conficker seem to be moving in step ratio 2 to 1, compared to the others as though the 2 bot.nets are linked/cross-infecting.
edit on 3-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Now we’re talking!
qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
nvm...YT link not working
edit on 3-12-2019 by Gastrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillum, the Happy Holidays in the picture on Q3648 could be a gematria decode because:

HH=16... Q16:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Timestamp encodes Friday Dec 6th!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

My favorite day

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If the Senators running can they "vote" on an impeachment ? Conflict of Interest Much?

Agreed.
They can't run and vote to impeach the guy they might face.

If this goes to the senate they have to drop out.

Which gives room for my man yang to come up strong!
Admit it , it it comes down to bloomberg, biden, and yang you guys would vote yang right.

Seriously though. Knocking the senators out of the race will really open it up for the others.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I believe this is the Palais de Chaillot esplanade. Don't know about the floor square design.

This is where the pic was taken or just forward: Gmap view

From that location it's about a 20 min walk to Epstein's apartment @ Avenue Foch.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Ha, I just posted that video a few days ago here.

ETA: maybe Q monitors this thread.
edit on 3-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

How is your system working for you now, as it is?

Pretty damn good until it was subverted. Much better now that Trump is in the house. How about y'all?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
New Q Drop
On New Q Board

▶Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/03/19 (Tue) 21:49:36 No.90[Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

www.youtube.com...

Q

edit on 3-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join