It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He would be perfect in The Crucible.
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

twitter.com...

See Ron's tweet above this one.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop
On New Q Board

▶Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/03/19 (Tue) 21:49:36 No.90[Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

www.youtube.com...

Q

We now have TWO live Q board

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Q3648

Reminder: Gavin Newsom, the governor of CA, is Nancy Pelosi's nephew by marriage.

CA burns while these two suck the tit of the taxpayers (CA and the rest of the US). Look closely at all the family ties to the taxpayer-funded programs. Look at Nancy's husband, too. Shame on these greedy leeches.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Skipping ahead a few pages. Ran thru the latest and didn't see this

Apparently Schiff has gotten Phone information from from Budget office (assuming it is OMB) of calls by Giuliani

NBCl

Who in the White House budget office called Rudy Giuliani on an August afternoon, and what did they have to talk about for 13 minutes?

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., declined to say how the House obtained the phone records.

EDIT: Seems they also got records for Nunez and John Solomon. The link won't go thru so go to Conservative Tree House
Slime. I don't like the way I feel about these people, if that is what they are.'

Is this even legal to put forth in a supposed court? Seems they only have the records but a lot of assumptions can be
made.

OMB sent a letter to Ukraine Aug 3 requesting info about what I assumed to be gov money to different organizations. I posted it a couple weeks ago.

Always thought it was something about the money that has Dem's scared.

Read both articles
edit on 3-12-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some larger less cropped images.

Goog Image search

Scroll through images on right.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

George Nader (pedophile) and Seven Others Charged in $3.5 Million Conduit Campaign Contribution Case. Guess who to? HILLARY CLINTON 2016 Presidential campaign, plus contributions to various Democratic committees.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Some larger less cropped images.

Goog Image search

Scroll through images on right.

from C_Adia

It was on the front terrace of the palace that Adolf Hitler was pictured during his short tour of the city in 1940, with the Eiffel Tower in the background. This became an iconic image of the Second World War.

In 1948, the Palais de Chaillot hosted the third United Nations General Assembly, and, in 1951, the sixth General Assembly.[3] It is in the Palais de Chaillot that the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on December 10, 1948.

This event is now commemorated by a stone, and the esplanade is known as the esplanade des droits de l'homme ("esplanade of human rights"). The Palais de Chaillot was also the initial headquarters of NATO, while the "Palais de l'OTAN" (now Université Paris Dauphine) was being built.

The buildings (museums) are cropped.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

New Q Drop
On New Q Board

www.youtube.com...

Q

Noted. Is Q about to go Biblical.? 💣😎

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

COM, I assume you're replying to my post on previous page

After viewing in Gmaps I figured the phone shot was narrow cropped. Interesting history on that location.

Hmm, does this signal the 'Start' of something biblical coming.?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I think maybe she has already started. If you recall, I did this article back in Nov. about maybe being registered as Hillary Quaterly. There was more to it and to save space The link will take you to Article with Dig

Hopefully that will drop you right on it. It is the only post I made on that page and it is page 5 of this series to help narrow it down

One other thought I have had about this is instead of Hillary popping up for the run, it may be Michelle. People are still blind to her and Obama, how I dont know but they are. People might actually respond even stronger in support for her.

Just out loud thinking on my part

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
New Q Thread for every major crime just awesome
Remember these

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.

Could this link to the Christmas video
and Cranky's Nov 2019 Update on the number of SEALED CASES?

Christmas video shows 9 GREEN STATES/FLOWERS cards hanging on the tree :

FLORIDA = 1,184
PENNSYLVANIA = 8,325
NEW YORK = 8,055
WISCONSIN = 820
KANSAS = 1,657
MONTANA = 557
ILLINOIS = 1,886
NEW MEXICO = 3,305
VIRGINIA = 4,378

TOTAL SEALED CASES IN THESE 9 STATES = 30,167 = 17 = Q

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
 Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies who used sex to blackmail politicians, ‘ex-handler’ claimsI

The pair allegedly ran a "honey-trap" operation where they would provide girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis.

The unsubstantiated claims have been made by Ari Ben-Menashe who claims he is a former Israeli spy.

Ben-Menashe claims that he was the “handler” of Ghislaine's dad Robert Maxwell, who was also a spy, and that it was the former newspaper baron who introduced Epstein and his daughter to the Israeli intelligence agency.

He makes the unverified claims in a new book called "Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales".

the sun
edit on 3-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

New Q Drop
On New Q Board

www.youtube.com...

Q

Noted. Is Q about to go Biblical.? 💣😎

Ya more like Galactic

New Q Thread for every major crime just awesome

Calling it
their will be a thread for every case on the D5 page

edit on 3-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Did his NDA expire on Epstein's death?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, Interdasting...

Would 125,000 live bot.net attacks give enough comms control to generate 500GB DDOS attacks?

Assume an attacked PC has the ability to upload/send as part of a DDOS attack at 3MB/sec (i.e. only using part of the PCs telecomms bandwidth)... then 125,000 X 3MB = 475,000 MB = 475GB... close!

The Sality and Conficker form 95% of the attacks and they're controlling 35,000 PCs in China, 20,000 in India and 6500 in Iran - so much for Iran being offline!
edit on 3-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
...on foreign soil makes it worse, imo.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Interdasting connection brewtiger!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One other thought I have had about this is instead of Hillary popping up for the run, it may be Michelle. People are still blind to her and Obama, how I dont know but they are. People might actually respond even stronger in support for her.

Just out loud thinking on my part

OH, won't be M. Obama.

Back in early Summer I think, maybe spring, the code drops were clear. I mentioned in a decode here that it appeared there would be a push in that direction (there was/articles appeals), and I suggested at the time to look for M to say nope quickly - like clockwork It happened as such.

The zerObamas are out of all of it entirely (gone) so what we see is just residual to give the appearance of normality.

HRC = no (she's not alive) but the replacement "announces" possibly as a chess move to trigger PANIC in DC but there is zero chance it goes the distance.

The key to this is what Q keeps harping on, Money. The DNC is broke, the circle funding is being cutoff. The victims the DNC folks appeal to have no money, so what richie rich is going to donate, as the Quid Pro Quo on donations is ending.

QPQ was used for that reason...

The Plebes may not get the FISA stuff clearly, but the insiders will and they are going to flee - controlled demolition. Polarity Politics is doomed entirely and it will not return.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join