It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The watered down psyop has started.

twitter.com...

NBC blatantly lies. Hasn't Clapper already admitted they spied on Trump in TV interviews? How dumb they wish we were? We aren't as dumb as were are lacking the truth from the MSM. We are smart enough now as a group to see the lies at face value.

NBC is trying to justify the lie.
edit on 30-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good points about the London Bridge relevance to the planned operation for the Queen's demise MBSC.

Thinking about the timing, if she has died by Monday then that is going to be pretty visible when she is supposed to be entertaining NATO heads!!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Looking at the London bridge attack through Q glasses also made me re-examine #1001

Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction:
This refers to the princes of hell. Was prince Andrew giving some extra oomph to some dark rituals what with being an actual prince? Who are the other 3 then? Saudi prince(s)?

D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C

HRC multiple meanings?
His (prince/satan) Royal Consort?
Or does C stand for Cwēn (old English for queen)?
Her Royal Cwēn?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The BBC has just reported that the Queen praised the bravery of the public who stopped the terrorist.

London Bridge attack: 'Amazing heroes' praised

It is odd for the Queen to make a statement like this so soon after such an attack.

Consider the implications - if one of the public who stopped the terrorist was a released child abuser, for example, then the Queen would be praising a child abuser! Some of the people who who stopped the guy were in the same event in Fishmongers' Hall, which included rehabilitated criminals. I'm not saying this is the case - just that this is an example of why the Queen doesn't make such statements until all the facts are known.

Could this statement be to make it look that she still alive?
edit on 30-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Narwhal tusk = unicorn horn

London Bridge (is down) = code for the queen is dead

A Unicorn features prominently in the Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom.

This incident has a strong occult/supernatural component.

The Vikings sold narwhal tusks as unicorn horns

Queen Elizabeth I received a carved and jewel-encrusted narwhal tusk that was worth the price of a castle (around £4-£5 million today). Sir Humphrey Gilbert, who gave her the tusk, said it was from a sea-unicorn.

'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death

Remember when Is It Wet Yet & 8Kun came online

look at his motto line

What if a dolphin and a unicorn were combine making a dol-corn

Dolphin= one off the the smartest animal in the sea
Unicorn= imaginary sea animal
So what are we looking for when we "Watch The Water"

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hillary Rodham Clinton?
edit on 30-11-2019 by LurkNoMore because: Autospell

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Personally I think Schiff's daughter is just dating a guy who looks a little like the whistleblower... happy to be proven wrong though!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I forgot to mention in my last post. The number of the drop itself may be a clue.

The Thousand and One Nights, also called The Arabian Nights,

King Shahryar, after discovering that during his absences his wife has been regularly unfaithful, kills her and those with whom she has betrayed him. Then, loathing all womankind, he marries and kills a new wife each day until no more candidates can be found. His vizier, however, has two daughters, Shahrazad (Scheherazade) and Dunyazad; and the elder, Shahrazad, having devised a scheme to save herself and others, insists that her father give her in marriage to the king. Each evening she tells a story, leaving it incomplete and promising to finish it the following night. The stories are so entertaining, and the king so eager to hear the end, that he puts off her execution from day to day and finally abandons his cruel plan.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

for another HRC angle .. ????

the HRC story

The Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than 3 million members and supporters nationwide. As the largest national lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer civil rights organization, HRC envisions a world where LGBTQ people are ensured of their basic equal rights, and can be open, honest and safe at home, at work and in the community.

These double meaning rabbit holes can be vast

for fun KOM members

Famous American members of the Knights of Malta

edit on 11302019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Could this statement be to make it look that she still alive?

Yeah, I saw this earlier and came to the same conclusion.

link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

You can’t make this Schiff up. Is this really EC dating his daughter? 🤡
mobile.twitter.com...

LOL like this one from yesterday

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Note POTUS "Upside down pyramid" hand position, as well as the upside down cup next to his hands - looks like a decapitated pyramid!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ah, nice to see Angela Merkel's true colors.

Can't have a free and open society with that pesky freedom of speech and expression.

Not surprising considering it's Germany.

Somebody needs to follow the money when it comes to Merkel. I bet it leads somewhere interesting.

Watch this.
twitter

edit on 30-11-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yep, that is the obvious meaning. My post should be understood with that in mind. Queen of hell, queen of the damned... ?

ETA:

In Norse mythology, Hel is a Goddess who presides over a realm of the same name, where she receives a portion of the dead. 

The Old Norse feminine proper noun Hel is identical to the name of the location over which she rules, Old Norse Hel. The word has cognates in all branches of the Germanic languages, including Old English hell (and thus Modern English hell)
link
edit on 30-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No, that rank is E-6, Technical Sergeant.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I figured that guess I’m ready for HRC to meet 23(Pain). Soon enough, soon enough, I’m just chilling and enjoying the show! 🍿 I like the Avey by the way.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This looks like another news story with messaging in...

Jesus manger: Relic returns to Bethlehem in time for Christmas

A fragment of wood believed to have formed part of Jesus' manger has been returned to Bethlehem after more than 1,000 years in Europe.

Pope Francis ordered the return of the thumb-sized relic from Rome's Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore as a gift.

The relic had been in Rome since the 7th Century.

It was briefly put on display in Jerusalem before continuing its journey to Bethlehem to coincide with the start of Christmas celebrations there.

A further interesting fact near the end of the article:

Earlier this year, he gave some of the purported bone fragments of Saint Peter to the leader of the Eastern Orthodox Church. He later said the move was intended to bring the Orthodox and Catholic churches together.

In archaeological terms, the breaking up of these both these two relics could be seen as sacrilige...
...Is there some symbolism to the Pope "shattering" relics of the first Pope and the birth of Jesus Christ?

Remember that Jesus Christ said to St Peter "on this rock I will build my church!" - Matthew 16:18

Is this the Pope shattering the link between the Son of God and the foundations of the catholic church?
edit on 30-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

If you cut an apple in half you probably would cut it along a meridian line.
A peach is a little tougher because of the hard pit in the center.
Dolphin brains are symmetrical.

Edit to add esoteric nonsense:

Who is Adam Shiffs wife.
edit on 30-11-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The tip of the Holy Lance was once said to have been "sold" to Louis IX of France so this is pretty common.
Sadley the impassioned believers sometimes get overwhelmed when confronted with the truth, Van Gogh is a good example.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yep. On CNN, James Clapper said Obama ordered that Trump be spied upon. After Horowitz testifies on December 11th, the Senate will probably summon additional witnesses, with Clapper being one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join