It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, he is the only soldier not looking at the camera. That formation is to show a "Q" and it looks like the soldier in question was told to move slightly forward, for a photo by a different camera with a tighter image field. Maybe we'll see a Q-patch on an unidentified Army soldier, when the time is right.
--------------

BTW.. If there is a Senate Impeachment Trial, Eric Ciaramella (aka "The Whistleblower") will be one of the first to testify, because he LIED on his Whistleblower complaint.

Source: twitter.com...
edit on 11/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Always good fun:

Blind Items Revealed #12 - Anniversary Month

Blind Items Revealed #12 - Anniversary Month
July 21, 2018

Over the past few months I wrote about the wife of this infamous A+ list drug dealer and her connections to the celebrity world in NYC who think it is all fun and games and cocktail parties when they see her or interact with her. She is treated almost like a party favor rather than someone who has the ability/connections to kill. That all changed this week. One of her relatives, who is now a very big deal in the drug world needed some surgery a few months ago. Life saving surgery. Our wife reached out to those in the know and this A list anchor who is the offspring of someone possibly even higher on the list gave her a name of someone who could help.

The relative used a fake name and came into the office with a security detachment of about a dozen people. The doctor was freaked out but the next day performed the surgery with several security in scrubs also in the room. After the surgery, the doctor called a law enforcement friend and told him what was going on. The friend was on vacation but said when he got back, he would look into it for the doctor. After a couple days, the patient was discharged and flew back to his own country. Several days after that, the friend of the doctor came back from vacation and went to the office of the doctor. He saw pictures of the patient and knew who it was right away. A very wanted man. They tried to get the doctor to get the patient back in the States for a followup visit several times but it never happened. A month later, the doctor was killed.

Emma Coronel Aispuro/Huma Abedin/Anderson Cooper (Gloria Vanderbilt)/Dr. Mark Hausknecht
POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 12:01 PM 6 COMMENTS

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yes, great thread!

His last tweet #23 reminded me of Q775.

What [3] scientists were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?
Why was the research deemed CLASSIFIED?
Learn.
Q

I came across these articles...

The Marconi Murders

Between 1982 and 1990, a cluster of strange and often grisly deaths amongst scientists and computer experts working in Britain’s high-tech defence industry baffled investigators.

Many of the deaths were so bizarre they left coroners unable to determine their cause. Others were judged to be suicides and accidents despite clear evidence to the contrary.

Most of the victims were computer scientists working for Marconi Electronic Systems and related companies on top-secret defence projects, including the US Strategic Defence Initiative.

Mind Control by Cell Phone

Some of those scientists worked on missile guidance technology and was also during the Reagan years of America’s SDI  -  the Strategic Defense Initiative dubbed ‘Star Wars.’

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a thread from Mr Dirt twitter that pulles together Lovinger with Flynn and Halper. Recall Lovinger was fired and his clearance revoked by James Baker ONA after Lovinger questioned the payments to Halper with no documentation of what he did. Baker is now under investigation.

The totality of of corruption across cia/fbi/doj/dod is overwheming. That doesn't even include congress.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If I Were The Devil.” Legendary radio commentator Paul Harvey's prophetic April 3rd, 1965 radio broadcast issued a dire warning to America about what will happen if people fall away from God, abandon moral principles, and believe Satan’s many lies.

mobile.twitter.com...

Check out her list WOW

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Nothing odd about this at all... re todays UK terror attack:
London Bridge hero used Narwhal tusk to help stop attacker

A hero bystander who was inside a nearby historic hall when the London Bridge stabbing unfolded Friday ripped a five-foot Narwhal tusk from the wall to help neutralize the knife-wielding madman, a witness said.

The unidentified man can be seen on footage of the stabbing Friday in London hovering over the suspect with the massive tusk as others attempt to disarm the assailant.

Weren't we discussing Narwhals a while back? Loving this timeline!

ETA - the video in the link shows the Narwhal tusk... I can confirm it is, as a family member has one in their study.

Hmmm, tough to make that one up. Yes...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A few Booms for you Sufi! 5.5 17secs long
mobile.twitter.com...

173 Airborne Bridgade “Sky Soldiers”
mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 29-11-2019 by LurkNoMore because: Added for EMN

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
'Why Anything?': Fermilab Scientists Ask The Universe's Biggest Question In Study Of A Tiny Particle

Beneath a prairie about 35 miles west of Chicago, scientists are beaming subatomic particles through the Earth at nearly the speed of light.

The Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, or Fermilab, used to be home to the world’s most powerful particle accelerator, the Tevatron. That title now belongs to the Large Hadron Collider in Europe, and in 2011, the Tevatron was shut down.

scientists at Fermilab are working on a project called the Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment or DUNE, in collaboration with the Sanford Underground Research Facility in South Dakota.

Most of Fermilab’s neutrino experiments have to be done deep underground to filter out background radiation from cosmic rays at the surface.

Fleming says there are similarities between the data Fermilab is collecting here, 300 feet below the surface of the Earth, and the experiments done by astronauts.

link

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yea, there we go. I posted that video back in July. Back when I was a little kid my grandma listened to Paul Harvey every day.
Definitely worth a listen. Prophetic.

She has an interesting list of traitors & GITMO happenings.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interestingly Dr. Hausknecht was GHW Bush's cardiologist... he was killed while riding a bike in Houston.

Suspect in murder of former George H.W. Bush's doctor was patient's son who held grudge over mother's death, police say

a reply to: EfilsGood

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Thank you", this video is a Real clear Detail of what Russ Dizdae tried to say ,,,,,,,,,, will explain later. Have a Nice weekend,

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment or DUNE"

I suddenly had flash back to that 2012 movie.

Along with finding dark matter... the same group also in South Dakota.

Dark Matter Experiment’s Time Projection Chamber Transported Nearly a Mile Underground

Let's hope a 'big bang' discovery is only on paper.

And what ever the hell is going on with DARPA/military subterranean projects. I wonder if this is still part of RAND Corp Plan. What did Bill Cooper know, I wonder.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Here's hoping!

ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH is from Q452 ACTION COMMAND:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

I was caught by the Sgt.'s name True Thao... made me think of "True That"?

ETA - apparently the timestamp of the US Army Boom Boom 5by5 tweet was 10:26 = HRCs birthday?
edit on 30-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

poolreports

The P5 to visit on D5: China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
www.un.org...

"Kelly Dawn Knight Craft" is the US UN Ambassador. Seriously, what a name.
She was formerly appointed by Bush Jr. as ambassador to Canada.
Nominated by Trump, confirmed by Senate as the US UN ambassador on Sept 10, 2019.

Her husband is a billionaire coal-mining executive for Alliance Resource Partners, L.P., the third-largest coal producer in the eastern United States.

She donated more than $2 million to Trump's campaign in 2016.
The Crafts have "gold" VIP-level membership at Trump hotels.

I assume both are on Trump's good list.

"Dame Karen Elizabeth Pierce" is UK Permanent Representative to the UN.
She was appointed Dame Commander of The Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George in 2018.

edit on 30-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Cranky, hard to say on that photo. Steeves appears to be the only airman in a room full of soldiers [and one POTUS]. The spot Steeves is wearing that insignia is where the U.S. Army places its insignia of rank, and it looks like he may be wearing the subdued version of the rank of senior airman (three stripes).

Rel, the name of the photographer struck me as well. That photo was almost certainly taken at Grafenwöhr.

Cheers
edit on 30-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well, it's official, POTUS only tweeted once yesterday, Nov 29th at 09:06:02.

I've been reviewing how unusual this is... since Oct 2017:

Dec 26th 2018 = 1 tweet at 15:35:25 ; date digits give 11+11
Feb 4th 2019 = 1 tweet at 15:13:35; date digits give 9+9
Mar 23rd 2019 = 0 tweets ; date digits give 11+9
Apr 28th 2019 = 1 tweet at 07:59:53; date digits give 17+9
and yesterday
Nov 29th 2019 = 1 tweet at 09:06:02; date digits give 13+12=25

In summary, only the 5th time, since Q started, that POTUS has tweeted less than twice in a day!

edit on 30-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Nice Booms! But, I'm partial to "Atomic Annie" 😎

Here's a honorary patch.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Zoinq.

edit on 30-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

top topics