It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Adam often jokes that he and his wife Eve are the real life “Adam and Eve,” and their friends suggested that they name their children “Cain and Abel.”

Adam & Eve

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A Global Display of Human Trafficking Incidents and News

human.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hunter Biden Moves To Seal Embarrassing Records That Would Be Used ‘Maliciously’ By Media, Report Says

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, is reportedly moving to seal all financial records in an ongoing child support lawsuit he is facing in Arkansas that he claims would cause him “embarrassment” as he is allegedly in “significant” debt.

The Daily Mail reported late on Friday that Biden, 49, “filed the motion for a Protective Order of his financial records in the Arkansas Circuit Court of Independence on Wednesday, citing fears that such information would be used ‘maliciously’ by the media if disclosed publicly.”

daily wire

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/30/narwhal-tusk-and-fire-extinguisher-used-to-tackle-london-bridge-attacker
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Top UK military leaders want Prince Andrew stripped of honorary titles over Epstein ties

Members of the United Kingdom’s armed forces urged leadership to strip Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, of his military titles over his connection to accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

Sources noted that Andrew intended to keep his titles but not fulfill any of his public duties. A senior member of the navy was outraged with the notion that the Duke of York should keep his titles while only doing part of the job.

Washington examiner

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EfilsGood

I started reading through those Blinds after yo posted the one. I usually do when I can read a group of the revels all at once. Sometimes you find something pretty juicy and this time didn't disappoint either.

This below is from the 3rd reveal and can be FOUND HERE
www.crazydaysandnights.net...

The Reveal is from April 14, 2016:

Early on in the nominating process, this organization which calls itself religious went all in on a candidate for President. This was their second attempt at trying to influence who becomes the next President. Just like in their first effort, their second was unsuccessful. Heck, it was a total bust. Despite basically paying for almost every expense through Super PACS and hard to track donations, the organization could not even get their candidate to register on the public's radar. To this day, even though it was this election cycle, you would be hard pressed to remember this man ran for President. And he was on the nationally televised debates too.

So, what to do? Instead of just propping up one candidate, the group has decided to go behind the scenes. It is what they do best. I don't think the candidate even has a clue they are doing what they are doing, but they are. First, they are funneling money into a Super PAC. Second, they are paying a tremendous amount of money to the person they first tried to install in office in the last cycle. She gets paid by the campaign already, but the organization is paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars each month so she can give her full-time efforts. They have also taken care of some recent family expenses. Not content to just have this person out there, they are also digging up dirt as only they can. Not on the candidates themselves, but the people who work for the campaign. Little stunts to get some organizing person in a state fired from their job. That sets back the whole process in that state. They also have talking heads who belong to their organization and they are giving talking points each day. This happens not only nationally, but also in local markets where the organization has members in the media. Spin things a little more towards their candidate. Ignore the others as much as you can. Tiny things that all add up. Coordinating all of this is a long time behind the scenes power guy who is the whip of the entire organization. Even the leader doesn't cross this guy. If you are just looking at one piece, you would never see it, but when you step back, you see it all working. Their whole purpose in all of this is to get more favorable legislation and tax breaks in the US, but to also get lower ranked appointees in the new government to get them recognized in other countries.

The Players Reveal:

Scientology/Martin O'Malley(2nd attempt)/John McCain (1st attempt)/John Coale/Sarah Palin

Now what makes this really interesting is the fact that O’Malley flipped out in DC screaming at Ken Cuccinelli about the Obama cage policies. Made quite the scene according to those who were there.

From the whole article it seems the Church of Scientology have their fingers pretty deep into the Political arena, not that its a surprise to anyone here really, but it does make you think. Seems he has been pretty shady for a long time. I wonder how much the "Church" influenced his time as Governor. I also wonder who he is backing for this Presidential run.

edit on Sat Nov 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Look very close...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Narwhal tusk = unicorn horn

London Bridge (is down) = code for the queen is dead

A Unicorn features prominently in the Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom.

This incident has a strong occult/supernatural component.

The Vikings sold narwhal tusks as unicorn horns

Queen Elizabeth I received a carved and jewel-encrusted narwhal tusk that was worth the price of a castle (around £4-£5 million today). Sir Humphrey Gilbert, who gave her the tusk, said it was from a sea-unicorn.

'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death

MBS, I think they were stripped of power when DJT visited and was shown his troops by her. Dead now, and my guess is many of them are just actors or clones at this point. Her not wearing the crown recently was a sign the actor is a plebe.

What is interesting is Q drop 100?

"Who is the Queen of England?"

This implies what we think it is, it is not.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Scientology ... Really something isn't it ? Mr Crowley ....

Keep in mind ... Knowledge brings it's own bias

edit on 11302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey that's pretty neat. I don't recognize one or two of the "new arrivals" though. For instance, the blond behind McCain.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PokeyJoe, yeah, I couldn't see if there were rockers visible in the photo or not.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You are watching a movie (?)

Hero’ Who Ended Terror Rampage Was Convicted Killer

Seems scripted, I mean what are the odds?

A man named James Ford grabbed one of the terrorist’s knives and carried it to safety, staggering south across the bridge away from the melee and warning clueless pedestrians to back away from a potential explosion.

Ford had been convicted of the brutal murder of her niece in 2004. He approached the 21-year-old, who was said to have the mental age of a 15-year-old, in an area of woodland and slit her throat. The judge at the time said: “What you did was an act of wickedness. You clearly have an interest in the macabre and also an obsession with death including murder by throat cutting.”
He was out of prison on day release on Friday, reportedly to attend the University of Cambridge Criminology department’s “Learning Together” event, although a spokesman was unable to confirm.

“He murdered a disabled girl. He is not a hero,” said Cox. “They let him out without even telling us. It was a hell of a shock.”

edit on 30-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is this the Pope shattering the link between the Son of God and the foundations of the catholic church?

This is the "Pope" acting as an agent against Western civilization and subverting the Catholic Church. In earlier times, there would have already been an antipope installed in reaction to the current showman in the Vatican.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

First overwhelming thought to your post ....I'm sure the palace welcomes the shift in narratve lol.

Rerun..

edit on 11302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I see from front to back

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal
George Soros
HRC between the above two
Bill Clinton
Obama
Peters Strzok
Lisa Page
NoName
KT what's her name = Qatar spy
Rothschild
Donna Brazille
Some guy with devil's eyes (Pepe Orsini?)

ETA - It would be interesting to see whose faces they replaced - maybe the picture connects "reincarnations"?
edit on 30-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"We Are Still The Keystone In The Arch Of Freedom." - J.F.K.

Last Speech, Fort Worth, Texas, November 22, 1963.

The Entire Speech. (Quote At 12:05)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Who is the Queen of England?"

Boudica

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Good eye, Rel. Maxine Waters to the right of devil eyes in back.
Michele O behind HRC.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sounds like it should be a country music hit. "He's got devil eyes ..."

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join