It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Saaaayyyy...Who's that with Michael Bloomberg?

----------------------------------

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The leopard skin is Tamara Mellon, British fashion entrepreneur who was the co-founder of luxury footwear brand Jimmy Choo, and then the eponymous luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The leopard skin is Tamara Mellon, British fashion entrepreneur who was the co-founder of luxury footwear brand Jimmy Choo, and then the eponymous luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon.

She and GM are close friends.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Too late, people are calling for a ban on Narwhal Tusks now. It would seems that a trend might be starting were people are using these "Assault Tusks" to sub-due other individuals causing "mischief".

I still think that the guy that used it has to have earned the title of "Bad-Ass of the Week" with that move.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The RUSS DIZDAR mode that i referred to;

Russ Dizdar - Turbulence Ahead - That Which Exists Under the Deep State - 11/25/19

www.youtube.com...

I did watch the whole Video, choice is yours - but on the other hand blipp through and hear different lines such as a............... perhaps 50:54 to 57: 00, .

57:24 too 58:30, says it all
Good luck either way.

Hypothetically speaking, the NWO plus pre written Agenda's etc. are gradually being slipped into action, Monarchy therefore retires to a distant address, Leaders plus of the Western World follow suit and the Remnants of the said Western World, are Shunted into a New HG Wells World of 1984 Domination.....???

edit on 30-11-2019 by steaming because: to suggest two points woryh hearing

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Too late, people are calling for a ban on Narwhal Tusks now. It would seems that a trend might be starting were people are using these "Assault Tusks" to sub-due other individuals causing "mischief".

They'll be banning fire extinguishers next.
---------------------------------------------------

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I believe one guy was on parole, possibly for murder.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

[ historylearningsite.co.uk. The History Learning Site, 22 May 2015. 29 Nov 2019.
America in the 1920’s

The powerful economic might of America from 1920 to October 1929 is frequently overlooked or simply shadowed by the more exciting topics such as Prohibition and the gangsters, the Jazz Age with its crazies and the Klu Klux Klan. However, the strength of America was generated and driven by its vast economic power.

In this decade, America became the wealthiest country in the world with no obvious rival. Yet by 1930 she had hit a depression that was to have world-wide consequences. But in the good times almost everybody seemed to have a reasonably well paid job and almost everybody seemed to have a lot of spare cash to spend.]

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I'll have a listen later, thanks.

HG Wells mentions the "atomic bomb" in a book (it is an atomic grenade), a concept all scientists say is nonsense. And then - incredibly - one year later his friend discovers neutrons and thus proves it is possible.
twitter.com...

READ the few comments beneath the tweet.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Interesting that when I try to read this post I get hammered with redirects. Couldn't even hit the reply button for several minutes. This reply took three tries to get through.

Over target indeed!
edit on 30-11-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Red Castle tweeted:

twitter.com...

64th year...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Around the turn of the century there still was no consensus as to whether an atomic reaction would continue fueled by fusion or fission of the atmospheric elements. Twain was writing letters to Tesla about the new terrible weapon. Some scientists didn't want to open Pandora's box. The powering of the Sun had been considered before the Greeks.
edit on 30-11-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This article seems a bit off.

Ford had been convicted of the brutal murder of her niece in 2004. He approached

Here Ford is referred to as he and she.

A convicted murderer out on day release? Unsupervised wandering the streets. I know this is a movie, but my disbelief is not suspended on this one.

I call shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Schiff’s impeachment hearings wasting time when Congress must do real work
New York Post November 21, 2019

Rep. Adam Schiff’s House Intelligence Committee has now heard all its announced public hearing impeachment witnesses, yet all those hours of televised testimony plainly failed on their announced goal: to change Americans’ minds.

Part of the problem is that Democrats had already released (or leaked) the best evidence they had, so the public hearings brought zero drama, unless you count the grandstanding on both sides.

More important: Not one witness offered any direct evidence that President Trump did anything clearly impeachable. No one heard him order a quid pro quo, in which Ukraine would gin up “dirt” on Joe Biden in exchange for US aid or a White House meeting.

POTUS retweeted this article and a similar Fox News article throwing a few jabs a liddle schiff. 😂 Hopefully Q Team got their needed rest after that ultimate trolling MSM and showing up for our troops.

Wondering when the Q & A with Anons will be?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Adam Schiff waited to release two witness testimonies until the Thanksgiving holiday because those Witnesses gave testimony that was contrary to his agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

These times are the strangest times

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Adam Schiff waited to release two witness testimonies until the Thanksgiving holiday because those Witnesses gave testimony that was contrary to his agenda.

Meanwhile Pelosi is letting dust collect on the USMCA trade deal that all benefit from. They are literally running on “Let’s DO NOTHING” some for 30yrs+ and blame POTUS. It’s time to impeach these 🤡

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join