It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOV. Operated UAP Collection Systems REVEALED

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

This is an amazing article revealing the existence of current UAP collection systems:

1.The Global Infrasound Acoustic Monitoring Network

2.The U.S. Space Surveillance Network

3.The Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS)

4.Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA radars)

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...
edit on 13-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sorry, I have a problem with any info coming from the TTSA, Tom D. and the rest of the donks he surrounds himself with.

Have you seen this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Sorry, I have a problem with any info coming from the TTSA, Tom D. and the rest of the donks he surrounds himself with.

Have you seen this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ironically enough, you consume info from equally sketchy sources like RawStory, DailyBeast and Vox, so why not give this a shot as well?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So after thousands of years of humankind pondering this, Tommy Delong is the one who brings us the origins of the spacecraft to us.... yeah sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Know your intentions are good, but your source is very questionable.

Plus shouldn't this be over in the weaponry forum, or another one. If we do indeed have these systems it should easily be confirmed thru multiple sources. It's not really a UFO or Alien subject.
JMO

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

"source is very questionable"
The source is Chris Mellon...

former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (the third highest intelligence position at the The Pentagon) and later for Security and Information Operations. He formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

The threat narrative is real:

"Whoever is designing and operating these craft has wildly surpassed the US in aerospace technology and their communications technologies are likely to be equally radical, unfamiliar and more highly evolved. I use the term “evolved” deliberately, because if Darwinian principles are as universal as gravity, and the intelligence designing these craft is the product of a far longer and more rigorous evolutionary history, then by necessity they would most likely have had to place a premium on concealment in order to survive."

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
then by necessity they would most likely have had to place a premium on concealment in order to survive."

And yet, simple radar and IR is going to be able to detect them, and people see them with their naked eyes. They're not very good at concealment are they.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ugh.... I just reread a lot of that. The only thing I learned is a bunch of people like his crap not punk rock. I could make up better answers. I’ve always been partial to this thread

Jetsons dog final thread

It goes places that are nuts.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

originally posted by: celltypespecific
then by necessity they would most likely have had to place a premium on concealment in order to survive."

And yet, simple radar and IR is going to be able to detect them, and people see them with their naked eyes. They're not very good at concealment are they.

I thought Mellon was talking more about the intelligence behind the phenomenon, not necessarily the craft/UAPs.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Yeah, but an intelligence that relies on concealment is probably going to try to conceal their technology too. It would be second nature to them.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It does make sense that countries who are main powers would have some sort of sky monitoring that's secret and high tech and would share the info between them

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Seen more than I can count.
Walking the dog.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

How do you know what any of your sightings were?
edit on 13-11-2019 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

First time ever I've seen you engage in an actual subject of other intelligences.

That and you're a supposed expert on our super advance trb3 doomsday fleet we use as a last resort and whiteknight in shiny black armor....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

How do you know what any of your sightings were?

I know what they were not. That is all I know.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes, that is also my problem with everything I see. I know what it is not and that always just leaves me in the same position I have always been. With not enough information to say what it was at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Yes, that is also my problem with everything I see. I know what it is not and that always just leaves me in the same position I have always been. With not enough information to say what it was at all.
Swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

They aren't secret though. You can find quite a bit of information on them, including videos from SBIRS.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Similar to the A-12/SR-71 in her heyday, maybe it doesnt matter if they can be detected or not, you still ain`t gonna catch it. Also at one time a particular government liked to use UFOs as a cover story to disguise top secret aircraft. If it worked then, why not now?

I`m a bit intrigued by the ultrasound acoustic network, could that be an effort to study the strange sounds from the sky that have been reported?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Mark08

They aren't secret though. You can find quite a bit of information on them, including videos from SBIRS.

I'm excited to hear what you think the tic tacs are. I haven't seen you or any of our reputable aircraft experts comment on them yet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join