It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOV. Operated UAP Collection Systems REVEALED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Sorry, I have a problem with any info coming from the TTSA, Tom D. and the rest of the donks he surrounds himself with.

Have you seen this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I too don't believe anything they say, the video below shows evidence of either incompetence or lying in their "unidentified" TV show, take your pick.

originally posted by: celltypespecific
BREAKING NEWS

This is an amazing article revealing the existence of current UAP collection systems:

1.The Global Infrasound Acoustic Monitoring Network

2.The U.S. Space Surveillance Network

3.The Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS)

4.Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA radars)

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...
Did Mellon figure out what this UFO is?

It has no obvious means of propulsion or heat exhaust like in the TTSA "GoFast" video which TTSA claimed on unidentified was going at 2/3 the speed of sound but simple trig shows it's going only at balloon speed (normal wind speed). It's hard to take anything TTSA says seriously when they spread so much misinformation. You have to wonder if they are really that incompetent or if it's part psy-op or if they just don't care about the truth and will say anything at all to get ratings on unidentified.

"Go Fast" UFO Video Explained?

What good are they going to do with more data when they can't even process the data they have accurately on the GoFast UFO? Do they just want to promote more misinformation on other UFOs on their TV show?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Mark08

They aren't secret though. You can find quite a bit of information on them, including videos from SBIRS.

Can you please provide a link of a video. I would love to see a potentially credible video of a TRB3.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Similar to the A-12/SR-71 in her heyday, maybe it doesnt matter if they can be detected or not, you still ain`t gonna catch it. Also at one time a particular government liked to use UFOs as a cover story to disguise top secret aircraft. If it worked then, why not now?

I`m a bit intrigued by the ultrasound acoustic network, could that be an effort to study the strange sounds from the sky that have been reported?

Yes ....it can be used to detect missile launches from North Korea.

The memo written by Chris Mellon is groundbreaking....
Only a few who are ahead of the curve will appreciate the significance.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I didn't say a word about the "TRB3". It's hard to find credible video of something that doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok fair....

Well can you please provide a link to a video you consider to be credible a UFO/UAP besides "FLIR1", "GIMBAL", and "GO FAST".
It would be much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's not the messenger, its the message. If they have to sell it.

Run.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
TTSA does look to be a source of controlled disclosure when looking into the people behind it. I do not expect them to release the whole picture any time soon. Is worth listening to the parts they do disclose for some of the situation.

edit on 13-11-2019 by kwakakev because: added photo

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

So we're going with fake pictures now as valid?

Funny how both pictures have people in exactly the same place, in exactly the same position, as well as the same vehicles.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
TTSA does look to be a source of controlled disclosure when looking into the people behind it. I do not expect them to release the whole picture any time soon. Is worth listening to the parts they do disclose for some of the situation.
Another fake? Tom DeLonge has posted "UFOs" from movies that he should have known were fakes, and you fall for this? He must have a very naive and gullible audience in mind that would take anything he posts as disclosure.

The Chinese can copy anything, even the positions of people!

Just kidding, well, half joking, but seriously Tom DeLonge has posted numerous fakes and even "UFOs" screenshots that were taken from hollywood movies. He is such an embarrassment to UFOlogy, it's sad, but I suppose his target audience is not that discerning.

Ok fair....

Well can you please provide a link to a video you consider to be credible a UFO/UAP besides "FLIR1", "GIMBAL", and "GO FAST".
Disclosure that UFOs are real happened in 1956, with these two videos, so the people saying disclosure happened in 2017 seem ignorant of history and over 60 years behind the times.

Films of UFOs from Montana & Utah

The one that looks like two planes flying, at first the analysis was just that, two planes flying, then upon a closer look they decided maybe the plane explanation was unlikely, though it still looks like it could be two planes to me which I suppose hasn't been ruled out completely.

The other one reminds me of what Neil DeGrasse Tyson calls "stupid aliens", that if they are aliens, their behavior seems without any intelligent purpose. They appear to be flying in circles or ellipses, for no apparent reason. I suspect if aliens were smart enough to travel here from trillions of miles away, they have better things to do than what's shown in that video. Nobody is sure what the objects are though, so, they are UFOs, and it was announced that UFOs are real, back in 1956.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

That looks so CGI. C’mon. I hunger more than anything a perfect pic to expose and illuminate this supposed phenomenon. Please don’t propagate more false narratives.

All I want for Christmas is one real pic.

I never get want I want for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
double post
edit on 13-11-2019 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Good catch. The shadows of your image is more accurate.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: kwakakev
Another fake? Tom DeLonge has posted "UFOs" from movies that he should have known were fakes, and you fall for this? He must have a very naive and gullible audience in mind that would take anything he posts as disclosure.

The Chinese can copy anything, even the positions of people!

Just kidding, well, half joking, but seriously Tom DeLonge has posted numerous fakes and even "UFOs" screenshots that were taken from hollywood movies. He is such an embarrassment to UFOlogy, it's sad, but I suppose his target audience is not that discerning.

Ok fair....

Disclosure that UFOs are real happened in 1956, with these two videos, so the people saying disclosure happened in 2017 seem ignorant of history and over 60 years behind the times.

Films of UFOs from Montana & Utah

The one that looks like two planes flying, at first the analysis was just that, two planes flying, then upon a closer look they decided maybe the plane explanation was unlikely, though it still looks like it could be two planes to me which I suppose hasn't been ruled out completely.

The other one reminds me of what Neil DeGrasse Tyson calls "stupid aliens", that if they are aliens, their behavior seems without any intelligent purpose. They appear to be flying in circles or ellipses, for no apparent reason. I suspect if aliens were smart enough to travel here from trillions of miles away, they have better things to do than what's shown in that video. Nobody is sure what the objects are though, so, they are UFOs, and it was announced that UFOs are real, back in 1956.

Thanks for sharing the videos Arty.
Its greatly appreciated.
Best,

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: Arnie123

It's not the messenger, its the message. If they have to sell it.

Run.
Well Duh, we've all known that since the 90s, IAW your age group.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Better versions of the Nick Mariana Great Falls UFO film exist that more clearly show that they were not conventional aircraft. There is never any suggestion of a tail or wings on the objects. One is bigger than the other. What they are is still anybody's guess. Back before we had crappy video, we had crappy film.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Better versions of the Nick Mariana Great Falls UFO film exist that more clearly show that they were not conventional aircraft. There is never any suggestion of a tail or wings on the objects. One is bigger than the other. What they are is still anybody's guess. Back before we had crappy video, we had crappy film.

I briefly saw a UFO like that, but it was just one light, not two lights. In my sighting also there was no sign of wings or a tail, and it was apparently a fairly good distance away, yet it was very bright.

I kept watching it, and eventually, the light got dimmer and dimmer until I could see the "UFO" was a reflection from an airplane, and only then could I see the wings and the tail.

That type of reflection hypothesis was considered for the Mariana film but it was considered unlikely, that doesn't mean the likelihood was zero.

Even after seeing my UFO which turned into an IFO, I still don't understand how the airplane was able to make a reflection that bright, with all the curvature in the fuselage you'd expect the reflection to be spread out by the cylindrical shape and not so bright, but it was absolutely brilliant beyond my expectations. If I hadn't been able to see the plane shape eventually, I'd still be wondering what I saw.

edit on 20191114 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Funny how both pictures have people in exactly the same place, in exactly the same position, as well as the same vehicles.

The one with the triangle has some very bad Photoshop patching/smearing done on the runway, too.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
That type of reflection hypothesis was considered for the Mariana film but it was considered unlikely, that doesn't mean the likelihood was zero.

From my experience with watching airplanes catch a reflection from the sun, it doesn't continue to reflect that brightly along the entire flight path. Just a quick blast and then back to just looking silver or whatever color the plane is. Not as you pan along different angles. In this footage, there's no tail, no wing shadow. Just "tic-tacky" things. And then there's the testimony by Mariana himself, which was summarily tossed out the window. Can't believe people, can we?

On the other hand, Malmstrom AFB is nearby, so... who knows? No more data can be drawn from this. Still interesting, though, after all these years.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Not disagreeing that "some" UFO's probably aren't ours, but once Chris Mellon hitched his wagon to Tom Delonge all credibility he had went right out the window.

It's happened plenty of times where someone with good past-work credentials takes that turn out into the "tall weeds"
but people will insist they are legitimate anyways. NO they used to be credible BEFORE, maybe.

OMG! not the Trb3 thing AGAIN!!!
Quick someone send Zaphod some Prevacid quick!!!
and excedrin, he's gonna need lots of excedrin!!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Not disagreeing that "some" UFO's probably aren't ours, but once Chris Mellon hitched his wagon to Tom Delonge all credibility he had went right out the window.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water......

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face....

I am also highly suspicious of Hal Putoff, Eric Davis, Tom Delonge, Semivan, and to a certain degree Elizondo...

The only reason I am interested in TTSA is because of Chris Mellon and Steve Justice.... they have no rational reason to tarnish there illustrious legacy/reputation by affiliating with TTSA unless there was some form of DISCLOSURE in the works.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join