It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the LGBT agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I think trans ppl should be accepted but it's fishy that a full decked-out transgender in clown make up is desiring to read kids books.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
" "As one person gets their rights, another is having their own rights eroded."

An obvious conflict based on a false presumption.

No one has the Right to force someone else at gunpoint to 'serve them'."

Sorry where have I in any of my posts mentioned *Guns* or gunpoint?

Maybe I mis-read your comment - it sounded like you were talking about anti-discrimination laws as some people 'getting their rights'...

If I mis-read that, maybe you can clarify...

Are you replying to the right person?

Depends on what you actually meant. As I said, maybe I read it wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Scroll down on your link, plenty of consent at 16 with no age difference caveat.

First, from that link, there is a federal law (remember the supremacy clause?) that "makes it criminal to engage in a sexual act with another person who is between the age of 12 and 16 if they are at least four years younger than you."

I scrolled down..

There are 10 States that do not have an age difference. 10 out of 50.

So, yeah, looks like there are some backwards States that need to rethink this particular loophole.

Again, there is a huge difference between a 20 yr old having sex with a 16 yr ole, and a 30, 40 or 50 yr old doing so, and the law should make that distinction.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Here's an example a neighbour was selling his car and a couple of dodgy

looking young men came to buy it, and he was concerned that they

might not have the wherewithal to purchase it, so he queried them and

they said they had the equivilent of a benefits cheque.

This neighbour decided he did not want to sell his car to them

Police turned up and told him he couldn't not sell his car to them

due to their human rights! ......... HIS car where was his human rights as

to where HIS car went???

Two ends of the spectrum...... one gets their rights the others rights get

eroded.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
The last thing a straight guy wants is to bring his date home and get down to sexy fun time, only to find that she is a he. If I ever saw that "she" had a mangina he's get his ass kicked and booted onto the street.

I've often wondered about the statistics about violence against trannies.

Are there any numbers that distinguish violence perpetrated against trannies who did precisely this?

Because I know that if I was single, and met someone who looked, acted and presented themselves as a woman, and the time came to get nasty and I that is when I found out they were a man...

Well, let me just say that they would be lucky if the only result was a short hospital stay.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
So, yeah, looks like there are some backwards States that need to rethink this particular loophole.

Backwards or not, the reality exists.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Next time I suggest you add the word proverbial (it means a perceived truth, that is used like a proverb or story to make an example) you could also use metaphorical (A metaphor is a figure of speech that, for rhetorical effect, directly refers to one thing by mentioning another. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two ideas) before the word you assume everyone knows is proverbial/metaphorical.

I do it all the time so you don't get people who just want to troll or fight using the word you meant metaphorically, and obviously meant that metaphorically, as you meaning it literally. Just so they can write a "gotcha" to make you angry and reply to their trolling.

Not sure which word or words you are referring to, and I certainly wasn't speaking in metaphors.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Police turned up and told him he couldn't not sell his car to them due to their human rights! ......... HIS car where was his human rights as to where HIS car went???

Two ends of the spectrum...... one gets their rights the others rights get eroded.

Again, this makes no sense.

No one has a Right to force me to sell my car to them, so they are not having their 'rights' eroded, if there is no right in the first place.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

"So, yeah, looks like there are some backwards States that need to rethink this particular loophole."

Backwards or not, the reality exists.

Your point being?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Again, this makes no sense.
No one has a Right to force me to sell my car to them, so they are not having their 'rights' eroded, if there is no right in the first place.

It doesn't make sense to you because you dont live in the UK.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Next time I suggest you add the word proverbial (it means a perceived truth, that is used like a proverb or story to make an example) you could also use metaphorical (A metaphor is a figure of speech that, for rhetorical effect, directly refers to one thing by mentioning another. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two ideas) before the word you assume everyone knows is proverbial/metaphorical.

I do it all the time so you don't get people who just want to troll or fight using the word you meant metaphorically, and obviously meant that metaphorically, as you meaning it literally. Just so they can write a "gotcha" to make you angry and reply to their trolling.

Not sure which word or words you are referring to, and I certainly wasn't speaking in metaphors.

No one has the Right to force someone else at gunpoint to 'serve them'.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I have no idea but I'm sure it happens. It's not like they're innocent victims if they do it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It doesn't make sense to you because you dont live in the UK.

Where one lives has no bearing on the distinction between Rights (natural big 'R' Rights due to someone by the fact their being born human) and rights (little 'r' privileges as granted by governments).

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

""
No one has the Right to force someone else at gunpoint to 'serve them'."

No metaphor there...

Laws are enforced at gunpoint (whether you see the gun or not).

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I have no idea but I'm sure it happens. It's not like they're innocent victims if they do it.

My guess is that it is probably a large percentage of reported violence against trannies.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Your point being?

That you said it was illegal, it isn't.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Your point being?

That you said it was illegal, it isn't.

It is in most cases...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
something popped up in my news feed this morning.

Students suspended from Canadian high school for refusing to wear rainbow poppy.

Apparently 2 girls in the school choir refused to wear the rainbow poppy for the Remembrance day celebration.

They were suspended for "Hate speech" after rejecting the idea that rainbow poppies should replace the traditional red and black ones.
The one girl said she found the idea of a rainbow poppy to be disrespectful to the WW2 Vets in her family.
She also tried to record the principle suspending her using the voice memo app on her phone. But when he noticed what she was doing, he took the phone away and was then told there would be "consequences" if she posted about the suspension on social media or went to the press.

So the school knew what they were doing was total BS.

What a twisted society we live in.
Link to story

Im sure the kid has absolutely nothing against the LGBT community either.
But at least shes standing up for what she believes to be moral.

LGBT has an entire month dedicated to them to raise awareness.
Vets get 1 minute of silence a year.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was sick of this agenda the moment it started and it has only gotten more sick and twisted with time.

What you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business. But when you parade it down the middle of main street in ass-less chaps and then take it into the classroom and force that agenda on children you have crossed the line.

One thing I always hear is how its not a choice, its the way they are born. If that is true, all I have to say is its an absolute miracle how the people born this way manage to adopt only children who were also apparently born that way. I have never seen a gay couple who adopted a child raise that child straight. Without exception every single one I have ever seen has raised a gay child.

That is a pretty amazing coincidence. I wonder what the odds are. That is like winning the lottery every day for ten years straight. But yeah, they are born that way...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

LGBT has an entire month dedicated to them to raise awareness.

I wouldn't have thought it necessary Its constantly being shoved in our faces,

and now they are trying to hijack rememberence day. Totally disrespectful

Props to the two girls who retained a mind of their own and refused to be

brainwashed, or bullied.

edit on 7-11-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join