originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: rickymouse
Also, everyone has equal rights in this country, members of the LGBT do not have extra rights. There are some people who treat these people as
if they are not equal, only that minority do
That's one of the problems. People equate giving equal rights and the right to not be discriminated against as having extra rights, and/or the
persecution or oppression of the dominant group. When it is anything but.
That's one of the problem. LGBT+ wanting extra rights and change society instead of asking just for equality.
Yes some people are morons and don't treat them equal and that's outrgeous. So teach kids not to do that and move on.
LGBT are not the only ones that encounter assholes every now and then, women, disabled people, black people, teens, girls, gingers and so on also have
felt the call of the idiots and often more than that.
Societal changes asked for by this group are for example:
- Demanding of the rest of the world to use correct pronouns to the extent that if we get it wrong there are actual consequences. Such as losing ones
job or getting a fine or being arrested.
- Teaching children the wrong idea that there are just as many LGBT+ people as your average joe.
- Confusing young minds far too early about this stuff that they shouldn't even know about.
- Putting children and women in danger by mindlessly accepting everybody who just says they are XYZ and letting chancers, predators and con people
lose onto them without actually checking their background - because it would be -ism to do so and we can't have that. Sod safety when there are
- Hitch hiking existent causes and changing them to their agenda [Poppy day]. I'd say the poppies include LGBT soldiers already or are they soooo
special and different that they need their own poppies, which exclude all straight soldiers [not very open minded I say].
- Allowing minors [forcing] to attend gay parades which are obviously liked by children because of all the colour and music but are basically about
genitals, sex and genitals and sex [not my opinion but I do see the gyrating hips and obscene dance moves and blatant nakedness with my own eyes].
- Allowing children to get swept away by all this without a care in the world [Drag kids] when it is obvious that this ain't right.
- Allowing insults and more to those who don't think the same [but won't be impolite] as if they are lepers just because of their opinion [to which
they are entitled, right or wrong]. Which may feel good [revenge wise] but two wrongs [hates] don't make a right.
- Managing to get TV/Film coverage well above the actual amount in real life so that society slowly believes a manufactured narrative [also known as
There are people who certainly need educating but it ain't your normal, average, western civilised person. We have brains and we are mostly friendly
to anyone. You want to target a bit more those who need it, but you can't [that would be another -ism] so you try and brainwash those most open minded
and friendly and the least likely to stop you.
If there wasn't an [a clear] agenda of taking over everything and turning us all into LGBT then nobody would bat an eyelid.
It's a bad move for all those lovely LGBT folk out there who just want to get on with their lives and be accepted and live peacefully, as they wrongly
get dragged [lol] into this political agenda malarkey.