It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons Pertaining To Why 11th September 2001 Date Was Chosen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
a reply to: GreenGunther

concerning the September 11th Kamikazi-type attacks on American soil

the readily recognized Symbol 911 was specifically chosen because 911 is emblazoned on All police cars/EMT vehicles/ Fire Trucks/ bill boards/ bus stop ramada's...and all types of emergency contact Public Service announcements

What solidifies that idea is that September 11th 2001 (911) is thought to have been a False Flag Operation

conceived and orchestrated by a Rogue Group of Bad-Actors, hiding within the 'weaponized' CIA/FBI/NSA/ Intel Community with concert with the many Government Agents with NeoCon ties...…...…

……..... And the Ubiquitous 911 Symbol is plastered All Over the USA Homeland and fits well with being a western-world mentality to use that 911 Symbol as the trigger for thinking of a: New-Pearl-Harbor Sneak Attack

And the fact that Arabs' that are wrapped up in Wahabbism and Safalist Jihadi Islam...would not make any such 911 Symbolism a motivating issue... but western MSM was sure fast to pick up on 911 as a fear-hate 'button-to-push'

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There are some alignments you can checkout, one is on January 1st at midnight, but you will need an APP on your phone to show you Due or True South, no need to get it yet as you need to be in the right location.
www.youtube.com...

Greenwich Mean time is the only place where you get "Local time" that we used 200 years ago, at the time there was a difference of 10 minute when Bristol chimed Noon and London:-
www.rmg.co.uk...
Because of train timetables England was put under London time, this increased around the world, and the hour was rounded off, being Time Zones.
There are locations that you can experience local time, firstly time is Longitude, 4 minutes of time equals one degree, so every 15 degrees of Longitude, you go back to seeing what you would see in London, Cairo is approx. 29 degrees longitude being 15 degrees + 15 degrees, New York is approx. 74 degrees Longitude which is 15 degrees that you multiply by 5 etc.

If your location doesn't suffer too much by light pollution or cloud and you are roughly every 15 degrees from Greenwich being 00:00 Longitude, you will see the night sky exactly as i do!

Our Gregorian Calendar was made in Rome by Pope Gregory XIII, things like time zones were not in use in 1582, which is why now you have to be in the right location to see what he put in place, we no longer use local time.

Stars rise in the East and set in the West, when a star culminates it is at the half way point where it is highest in the sky, which is highly significant to astrologers, this happens at True South in Northern Hemisphere, or Due North in the Southern Hemisphere, but if you live in Southern Hemisphere you need to remove Summer Time usually one hour.

The Gregorian Calendar was based on the emerging clock, so midnight was used as the start of the day. so if you do get the app for you phone mentioned on youtube link above and you do live near every 15 degrees of longitude of Greenwich, UK being 00:00 longitude you will see what Rome did in 1582, which was very Egyptian.
At the precise minute of New Year Sirius is on the line of True South, you can stand in the right position of True South by using your App, draw an imaginary line up in the sky and see Sirius culminate, there is no mystery, the calendar builders made it so, by waiting for the alignment before changing over from the Julian Calendar...it was a long wait!

You may feel the need to do an Egyptian dance for Isis and Cleopatra will be looking down on you LOL.
www.youtube.com...
accurate Graph below showing Sirius culminating at True or Due South at precise minute of New Year in Greenwich UK, i hope you look for it at New Year if you are at the right longitude, the 3 stars of Orions Belt point to Sirius if you can not find it in the night sky.....when you wish upon a star!

edit on 5-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The ancient Egyptian way to mark day of event is by 3 day starts, you know that midnight is included but is the most modern addition being brought forward by the invention of the clock, the ancient Egyptians used Sunrise to start the day, but there is another which i will discuss today, being ancient Greek day marker, being sunset before midnight of previous day, it is still in use today by the Jews and others, perhaps the Florentine Calendar can explain better than i can:-
en.wikipedia.org...

So there are 3 day starts to intentional belief in ancient paran astrology, then we have the four directions being True South and North, East and West by the horizon at location.
We use Sirius, the Isis star or Alnilam, centre star of the Belt of Orion and Osiris Star, this means that each star can only come up by chance in any one location 12 times in a year, 24 times when using both stars with a margin of one degree.
However it doesn't work out that way, we can loose one alignment by midnight by application of Summer time, and at least once when the two stars align together in a day, so the very most the two stars can come up by chance at any one location is 22 times out of 365 days.

Ancient Greek day marker was applied to 11th September 2001 in New York, which means sunset of previous day, when Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was aligned to the Nadir or True North, graph coming:-
It looks intentional:-

edit on 5-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Coup in Chile was another 11th September in 1973, Secret Societies were involved including the C.I.A, which was formed on a very interesting day in Washington DC.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It is probable that that a very strange masonic lodge was also involved in the coup of 11th September 1973 called Propaganda Due that was very active in South America at the time:-
en.wikipedia.org...

We are Sure that the C.I.A. was involved, so perhaps we can look at the date that they were formed it is the same date as the United States Army, Air Force and Navy were re-aligned to the same date in Washington DC, by the National Security Act of 1947, President Harry Truman signed the document that activated the act on 18th September 1947, he was a 33 degree Freemason, so the buck stops there, As the Sun rose at location, Alnilam the Osiris star was culminating at True South, graph coming.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
An interesting video about U.S. involvement in South America can be seen below written by journalist John Pilger:-
johnpilger.com...

If you only want to view the Coup on 11th September 1973, then scroll through the video to 48 minutes.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
There isn't an alignment within one degree in the Capital of Chile, Santiago, however during the coup a number of cities where attacked, Concepcion is roughly in the centre of Chile, and here we get an alignment, ancient Egyptian day marker was chosen being sunrise, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was culminating, the same type of alignment that happened with the establishment of the C.I.A.
Due or True North is the culminating direction because Concepcion is in the Southern Hemisphere:-

edit on 6-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I'll give you the star, when I was a young boy back in the 1964 I was staying at my grandparents house alone while they were out shopping. The phone rang so I answered it and there was an Asian gentleman who wanted to talk to my grandfather, he was very nervous and asked me if there was "something wrong with the phone"? They were just starting to use Telstar to make satellite based phone calls back then and thinking he might be calling from overseas I went home to that.

The designer of the world trade center towers Minoru Yamasaki had an interest in chess, and after Reuben Fine passed away I read they found a "woman's hip" on a roof near the WTC towers. Bobby Fischer weighed in on the tower collapse via a "phone call" from the Philippines just an hour after the towers collapsed, he had taken sanctuary in Japan. Fischer mentioned the US government had relocated people like Yamasaki's parents to internment camps on the west coast. This might possibly confirm the theory that Yamasaki was involved with Fischer somehow.

There was a north and a south tower in the WTC project so its possible the very rare Q Pokemon you speak of could have been inspiration for a 9th&11th date.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I thought i would display the astronomy of 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, with the Sun rising along eastern horizon with Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star, the day was picked to have this alignment:-

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
1) The British Mandate of Palestine was a mess from day one, by the Balfour Declaration they promised Palestine to the Jews but at the same time in an effort to win the First World War and get the Arabs fighting against the the Ottoman Empire, they also promised the land to Arabs, they were between a rock and a hard place when the newly formed League of Nations gave them Palestine to govern up to when elections could take place.
The mistake was made more difficult by appointing Sir Hubert Samuel as Commissioner and Commander in Chief of Palestine, which was seen as biased, the mandate was never going to work from this point!
The Mandate wasn't LEGAL until the Oath of Office took place which was in Jerusalem on 11th September 1922, information below:-

President Harry Truman was the first international leader to recognise the State of Israel, which was a sore point with Arab states.
2) The Millennium being a period of one thousand years was held on the wrong Year, the Julian Calendar that came before the Gregorian one had no year Zero, it went from 1 BC to 1 AD, therefore 2001 was the real Millennium.
Secret Societies that are Hermetic love Egyptian dates, the last remnant of the great ancient Egyptian Calendar is the Coptic Calendar, the symbolism is Sirius rising with the Sun, however because now it is attached to the Gregorian Calendar to stop drift, there isn't any where on Earth where Sirius, the Isis star rises with the Sun on 11th September, which is New Year in the Coptic Calendar, called 1st of Thout or Thoth, link below;-
en.wikipedia.org...

We can imagine what the "New Years Resolution" was on 11th September 2001.
I have a great deal more to say on this, but is enough for a start!

I have brought this page back to look at, we can see that Sir Hubert Samuel was acting as Commissioner of the British Mandate of Palestine since 1st July 1920 and Oath of Office was on 11th September 1922, i will be looking at these dates on next thread section. It was a very biased appointment as Sir Hubert Samuel was Jewish.
So what beliefs by intention aligns SIrius/Isis and Alnilam/Osiris to location?
It would be a "Mystery School" religion called Hermeticism, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
On 1st July 1920 Sir Hubert Samuel started acting as Commissioner, on that day in Jerusalem, Alnilam rose with the Sun, being ancient Egyptian day marker and the same alignment as The Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia, mentioned earlier.
On 11th September 1922 when he had his Oath of Office that made the Mandate legal, midnight day marker was used in Jerusalem, when Alnilam was rising along Eastern horizon, graphs below:-

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Although in Pyramid Text, Osiris is referred to as the whole of the Constellation of Orion, Alnilam is the centre star of the Belt of Orion, which is roughly in the centre of the constellation, as explained on youtube link below:-
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

there isn't any where on Earth where Sirius, the Isis star rises with the Sun on 11th September

Are there many other dates that Sirius does not rise on the earth.

Thank you for the thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

a lot of mystery schools believe this, and Isis is believed to be the Star Sirius.

Yes are Sirius B could possbily be seen as the Sister of ISIS Nephthys (the darker sister/star) So is Anubis. Have you considered or seen any further on this with the Dogon belief with the undiscovered Sirius C. Which they say has a unique relationship with our sun and us spiritually

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
The "Dog days of Summer" is a clue in the Northern hemisphere, Sirius rises with the Sun usually in July and August, however if you go too far North into the lands that have the midnight Sun, it does have an effect, but not many live there.
The Dogons i sit on the fence with regarding the legend, i need the history written down regarding this before 1850, but the tribe only tell this by word of mouth as they never left any written word.
www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The day when Israel and Palestine shook hands and signed an agreement on the White House Lawn seems a long time ago, which indeed it is being 13th September 1993 ancient Greek day marker was used, being sunset of previous day while Alnilam aligned to the Nadir or True North, it is the same alignment that was used on 9/11, in New York.
history.state.gov...

edit on 8-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Before moving forward, as terrorism is a type of war, i thought i would leave a link to the first and second world war that i wrote some time ago, four pages:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In this Hermetic world of astrology magic it is hard to see the bad guys as mostly every country uses Alnilam and Sirius, an example would be The Arab League that started in Cairo, Egypt on 22nd March 1945.
It was the Vernal Equinox, but Midnight day marker was used on date and location, when Sirius the ISIS star was setting along the horizon in the West.
en.wikipedia.org...

Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

a reply to: GreenGunther,
You don't think i would be crazy enough to base my thesis on one date in 1922 do you????
One of the last serious attempt to create peace in Palestine was the Sharm el Sheikh Memorandum, please scroll down link to "8 Security", where this was signed on 4th September 1999, however came into effect one week after signing, making it 11th September 1999.
Like all other peace agreements, this didn't work, so someone got impatient with the on going process:-
avalon.law.yale.edu...

As Washington DC was punished 2 years later, perhaps Sharm El Sheikh was also punished on non-delivery?
en.wikipedia.org...

It may be interesting to put this attack under the spotlight, which i will do on next thread section.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Lets try a joke, if you wanted to get rid of a Pharaoh or a King of Egypt, what day would you choose?
The ancient Egyptians used Sunrise as the start of the day, so we could use sunrise!
The Ancient Egyptians used a calendar that is alleged started with Sirius rising with the Sun or being the Heliacal rising star, a lot of mystery schools believe this, and Isis is believed to be the Star Sirius.
Nasser wanted to overthrow King Farouk in the Revolution of 1952, Government was in and still is in Cairo, so we could pick that location, so did Nasser pick the day by astrological observations?
en.wikipedia.org...
On that day and location, Sirius rose with the Sun along the horizon in the East, make up your own mind, indeed we don't have to go back too far to know that states used to employ astrologers to pick days for war!
Astronomy graph below, it is accurate:-

I have brought this thread section back because the 2005 Sharm El Sheikh Bombing happened on Egypt's Revolution Day which was intentional, mostly all governments or terrorist use intentional dates, but the attack happened at 01:15-1:20 AM. on 23rd July 2005.
Obviously Sharm El Sheikh is at a different location to Cairo, so they were very clever with dates, for it rises the day before with the Sun at bombing location.

Egyptian sunrise day marker runs from sunrise to sunrise and as attack happened just after 01:00 am, but before sunrise, the previous day applies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join