It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons Pertaining To Why 11th September 2001 Date Was Chosen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

You left out the Hen·dec·a·gon..IX is 9.
There was a north and south tower maybe a Mason Dixon line running between them?
The project was originally planned to warn away FTL time traveling alien ships that were traveling to Earth searching for intelligent life.
The aliens were expected to have advanced gear that would detect signals from the entire EM spectrum as well as gravitational anomalies.
Receiving the earliest Earth broadcast television shows the aliens were to be warned that there might be danger which their gravimetric data would soon confirm.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Some of the Palestinian talks did happen in Moscow and over the years the city has suffered from terrorist action, one that comes to mind is the Moscow Theater Hostage Crisis, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I will look at the astronomy of the attack tomorrow!
Talks in Moscow mentioned below:-

www.paljourneys.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The attack from above link happened after Sunset on 23 October 2002 in Moscow, therefore ancient Greek day marker applies on actual day, as Sun set at location, Sirius was on True North or Nadir, astronomy graph below:-

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
At that location there is a tag with "Circus of Dancing Fountains" in Russian.
Sounds old like about 1967?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What was the date they first tried to bring down the towers?
Imagine if they succeeded then?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
IXXI represents the fall of mans conciousness, through the trunk of the tree "of division between good and evil".

Sucked out of Edens garden, into its soil, through the central celestial tree,they believe our purpose is that of rhizospheric symbiotes to a defective, dead, fallen, decomposing tree that divides the spiritual from the physical.

Rest in hell Betelgeuse.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

hello been reading the other alingment threads ,m can you check your prorgam for the pope day of elections time was 2.23 pm I believe, can you check your software and tell me the alingments please? 13.3.13 at 2.23 pm (mirroring the terminator movie time for the apocalypse "its began at 2.23 just like he said it would) i wonder now is there was more to that one than just themovie quote and 333 hidden in the date. Thanks PS UK time of course.
edit on 25-3-2020 by Thetruthreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thetruthreleased
You will have to wait for astronomy graphs as i have run out of ink.
The Papal conclave to elect the New Pope was started on 12th March 2013 in Rome, sunrise Egyptian day marker was used to mark event in the stars, as Sun rose, Alnilam was on the Nadir, straight down from North in the Northern Hemisphere, margin or orb just over one degree or four minutes of time. Obviously in any location some months may not have any alignments to Sirius and Alnilam, however in March 2013 in Rome there is a flurry of alignments.
Lets look at "Mass of the Inauguration of New Pope", in Rome on 19th March 2013!
www.daijiworld.com...
It has a midnight alignment in Rome, Alnilam, Belt of Orion is setting along horizon at location!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join