It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Footage, Seems Inteligent Activity On Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: flamengo

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“seems inteligent activity on space”

Say what?

LOL, such intelligent remarks, only a person with HIGH IQ, could do such insightful comments.

Were the originally cited video images made in daylight or darkness? The question is related to whether the dots were self-illuminated or sunlit.

The point is the flight pattern, which is consistent with these objects going back to John Glenn, but not limited to, as we could see it specifically on Martyn Stubbs captured footage. So the Sun is quite irrelevant to the discussion, these are not ice particles dancing in a randomic way, they come in every direction and do all kind of very fast manouvers, so good luck with your math and calculations to debunk that one.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

….So the Sun is quite irrelevant to the discussion, ..

Are the objects self-luminous or sunlit? Basic question.

If sunlit, where is the shadow being cast by the vehicle structure from which the video image is being made?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Ejected stuff with curved trajectories -- how is that possible?
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: JimOberg

Ejected stuff with curved trajectories -- how is that possible?
youtu.be...

Thanks for the video, and expose yourself, and how weak your points are, that scene you exposed has nothing to do with the one I posted. The flight patterns are like noise, random, completely different from the ones I posted, if you cannot recognise that you do have a problem with pattern recognisement, and that is a cognitive issue.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

….So the Sun is quite irrelevant to the discussion, ..

Are the objects self-luminous or sunlit? Basic question.

If sunlit, where is the shadow being cast by the vehicle structure from which the video image is being made?

LOL, you don't need an equation for that, you need an eye. All die hard skeptics should perhaps not use their eyes at all, as you never believe on them. If your representation of the world was faithful to your perspective we wouldn't be able to cross a street, because we would not able to distinguish anything. Only weak minded people would fall for this confidence tricks.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just glancing at it, I get the impression that the ice bits blowing off the thrusters are pinging off the windows of the ISS, making them look like they're radically changing direction when they're just bouncing off the window.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just glancing at it, I get the impression that the ice bits blowing off the thrusters are pinging off the windows of the ISS, making them look like they're radically changing direction when they're just bouncing off the window.

They are not ice cristals and they are not moving as reacting to any mechanical force, such as the turbines of the ISS. Not everyone has a problem with optics in this planet I SUPPOSE.
Also they are flying at very different speed, and make all sort of different curves. Compare with the debris video posted by Mr Oberg, and you will see the difference, it is quite obvious actually. And I just don't want to believe that there are a bunch of "believers" in skepticism acting as a group, that would be too moronic, just can't believe that, some one would bite that low type of attitude. Only any person of high degree of cognitive dissonance would bite that.
edit on 4-11-2019 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They are not ice cristals and they are not moving as reacting to any mechanical force, such as the turbines of the ISS. ...

Show me where the ISS has turbines, this is gonna be great.

And was that original video in daytime or nighttime?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

They are not ice cristals and they are not moving as reacting to any mechanical force, such as the turbines of the ISS. ...

Whatever propulsion system was in use, sorry not to be technical there. But I guess you understood what I meant.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: flamengo

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Whatever propulsion system was in use, sorry not to be technical there. But I guess you understood what I meant.

Rockets?? Anyway looking at the video seems obvious to me you have a craft firing rockets. These rockets are directly pointed at the space station.

So its shooting stuff at the space station and we get to see it bounce off the space station.

Very cool video i might add it teaches us about orbital mechanics. They bring it in under the Space station. This is a safety move to avoid crashing. Being in a lower orbit it has to bleed off momentum to move to a higher orbit or it would just shoot right by the ISS.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That's a joke? Who here doesn't know "day" or "night" is strictly an earth thing?

*for your reference*
(The earth goes around the sun to make day and night. So if you're not on earth you won't see day or night.... ) :/

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Both the shuttle and ISS have plenty of thrusters, that fire at different times, independently of each other - and any one of those can instantly change the direction of ice particles. Most of these videos show a dot that instantly changes direction at a severe angle - just the once, indicative of a thruster firing.

I was far more impressed with the video where the dots seemingly slow down, and form a circle, and a center dot flashes bright. Now -that- video had promise!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

The earth goes around the sun to make day and night

I takes 24 hours for the Earth to go around the Sun?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Daniel Boorstin: "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

JO: And was that original video in daytime or nighttime?
That's a joke? Who here doesn't know "day" or "night" is strictly an earth thing?

'Day' is when the sun is out, 'night' is when it's not. In low Earth orbit, normally it's 'day' about 60% of each 90-minute orbit, and 'night' the rest of the time. For high inclination orbits there are periods about every two months when the sun is 'up' most [or for few days, ALL] of each circuit of Earth.

So, again: was the sun out in the OP's video? This is fundamental to determining the source of light from these dots -- internally, or externally?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
More like clearly proof that crappy videos were you cant really see, or tell anything, do exists in both low light and high light situations.

But I suppose you can only get so far using current video capture technology. Its why Hollywood pays to extra bucks to redo scenes over and over, else they be mundane.

So which ones are the aliens, the squiggly lines, or the donuts?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Space mosquitos!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

They are not ice cristals and they are not moving as reacting to any mechanical force, such as the turbines of the ISS.

Turbines?

is there air in space now?

I understand it that you are saying that there is air in space so the turbine can work.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

*for your reference*
(The earth goes around the sun to make day and night. So if you're not on earth you won't see day or night.... ) :/

The earth goes around the sun to make day and night? alrighty then

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join