It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Footage, Seems Inteligent Activity On Space

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: flamengo

originally posted by: JimOberg

….
….Thank you for noticing that I am not a space engineer. My point is clear, the objects .. are self illuminated, if you don't see that, then too bad, life carries on.

So you are clueless about simple spaceflight-operations stuff such as whether the objects were in sunlight or shadow. This explains a lot.

Oh, and do you REALLY BELIEVE, that I expect to convince you of anything? Not even if the Mother Theresa of the UFOs appeared in NY Times Square or anywhere for that matter, gray aliens, the annunaki and ashtar abductiong people and dogs, as they seem to like it, and drinking blood from a cow, all that presented with a rock band playing loud, you would say it was the reflection of the sun on the lenses and you are not seeing what we are seeing because of reasons. So no thank you, I don't really take lightgasing people seriously.

And after that little rant you expect to be taken seriously?
😃😔😣😪

That was supposed to be humorous, if you don't understand that, that is toooo bad.

It was?
Oh! My sides!
Please stop it or i fear my sides will burst!

Thanks for your contribution, it has been so enlightening so far. I can barely wait for more of this tremendous wit.

(post by oldcarpy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: flamengo

So you're still insisting the objects are self-illuminating? Why can't they be sunlit?

We can discuss the randomness of the objects. The question on the self illuminating would suit some optical physicist, who would measure the lumens or watts the object is supposedly emitting, in the STSs footage they are way more obvious. In some cases the light is actually pulsating.

In your case on STS-48 for instance you try to prove that the thrust of the Space Shuttle affected the debris, but they do not act as such, they all behave with purpose and go in different directions with aim, not in an aimless manner. They the coup de grace, you posted here a video where debris is thrown aimlessly in space, and try to compare with an image where actual things are flying and maneuvering about. There is no point in keep the discussion, you argument in a position of power, you are trained to do so, you may throw a meaniless equation to try to prove your point, but that is not what we can clearly see just using plain common sense, you are just acting as a con artist, and some people not prepared to deal with cognitive dissonance will swallow your (incorrect and biased points), and feel intimidated.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You can keep on waiting.
I have better things to do than feed trolls.

Wait for what? Something meaningful from you? LOL, I am not waiting for that. I am not that silly.
edit on 5-11-2019 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think that judging from your posts so far you clearly are that silly.
Good night.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good night.

And I can see, how "relevant" you are sir. Good night. Sweet dreams, BTW, I guess you will come back for more.
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Good night.

And I can see, how "relevant" you are sir. Good night. Sweet dreams, BTW, I guess you will come back for more. Prove me wrong...
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just glancing at it, I get the impression that the ice bits blowing off the thrusters are pinging off the windows of the ISS, making them look like they're radically changing direction when they're just bouncing off the window.

These are coming directly from out of view, then into view, then turning up and zooming away.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just glancing at it, I get the impression that the ice bits blowing off the thrusters are pinging off the windows of the ISS, making them look like they're radically changing direction when they're just bouncing off the window.

These are coming directly from out of view, then into view, then turning up and zooming away.

Absolutelly, there are several objects, with several different behaviours and flight patterns, one must make a video to point all of them out, must be at least 20 objects in the first one minute of video, it is just self evident.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So you're still insisting the objects are self-illuminating? Why can't they be sunlit?

...The question on the self illuminating would suit some optical physicist, who would measure the lumens or watts the object is supposedly emitting, in the STSs footage they are way more obvious. In some cases the light is actually pulsating.

Now you're appealing to an expert for backup? What happened to your previous certainty they were self-illuminating?

The evidence they are sunlit is that they were in sunlight during that portion of the video. How then could they NOT be sunlit?

Flashing is a typical manifestation of tumbling ice flakes, how many dozen videos of water dump 'snowstorms' would you need to convince you of that?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Very spectacular. Not sure why everyone is in here busting your balls for posting a NASA video... I watched it a couple of times. I've been seeing LOTS of activity lately, especially in the western skies (from NW Louisiana) just before dawn and the eastern skies just after dusk... It's weird.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

...The question on the self illuminating would suit some optical physicist, who would measure the lumens or watts the object is supposedly emitting, in the STSs footage they are way more obvious. In some cases the light is actually pulsating.

Now you're appealing to an expert for backup? What happened to your previous certainty they were self-illuminating?

The evidence they are sunlit is that they were in sunlight during that portion of the video. How then could they NOT be sunlit?

Flashing is a typical manifestation of tumbling ice flakes, how many dozen videos of water dump 'snowstorms' would you need to convince you of that?

Day or night doesn't matter. Did you not see the UFOs coming in from different angles and changing course?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I still can see them, but that is not as obvious as the whole scene, I thought you could grasp that. But certainly a it would enlighten the subject, I was thinking on that report that you surely are familiar with the Pocantico discussion, there were some interesting conclusions about the self illuminating issue there. On how anomalous some case were and stuff. You still didn't convince me or any other confident person, you pretended to know more that Mcdivitt, and spin his stuff, despite the fact that he was present on the events AND YOU WERE JUST NOT THERE, JUST ASSUMING STUFF.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Very spectacular. Not sure why everyone is in here busting your balls for posting a NASA video... I watched it a couple of times. I've been seeing LOTS of activity lately, especially in the western skies (from NW Louisiana) just before dawn and the eastern skies just after dusk... It's weird.

Oh I couldn't guess? Perhaps there is an agenda behind? Perhaps fear? Why do I care for, I stand for what I see, but ppl have been bullied with their BS, so much so they can barely stand up for their fallacies.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You can get your way with lower hanging fruit, but you have to sweat further to convince more seasoned ppl, BTW I read one of your papers on Terraforming planets, you should stick with that, instead of this silly debunking, ppl will start to see through...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

…..You can get your way with lower hanging fruit,....

So you do admit I've been correct in SOME of my explanations, thank you.

Are you now going to claim that McDivitt's sighting is a true UFO? McDivitt doesn't think so, and he was there. Do you know better?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Are you now going to claim that McDivitt's sighting is a true UFO? McDivitt doesn't think so, and he was there. Do you know better?

He recanted, I wonder why...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No, you are mostly wrong, and have been wrong since the beginning, and your vitriol have been forced down the throat of a lot of not really prepared ppl. Not down on me. If you could come up with convincing arguments...
But you just proved to be a one trick poney bloke, who has been bullying ppl for ages with fake explanations and generic equations. If you are happy with it, that is ok by me.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

He recanted, I wonder why...

'Recanted' means he once claimed it was a real UFO. Please show me where, or we all can just assume that, like in other cases on this thread, you just made stuff up out of your imagination.

Here are McDivitt's views, how have they changed?

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So there like UFOs and stuff.

They came all the way here from planet whatchumacallit. All those hundreads to thousands of years of travel time, if they were going light speed. If not then they traveled millions of years. To what! Buzz around and fly in random around a NASA space satellite or whatever it was they were using to film that other satelite, and there crappy space camera?

You do realize that if that camera is filming it all, and yes that is a crappy video. But you know what else it is? Its not an infrared camera. Which means there is light or reflection of light coming from somewhere or else you would see nothing as cameras dont work in pitch darkness or low light.

Which also means that there not self illuminated as the thing there filming is lighted up as well from something as well, its why its so bright and shiny in the vid.

But anyways, you did not answer my question. Which ones are the aliens or UFOs, the squiggly lines? Or the donuts? Or you saying there both UFOs, who just like to zig zag around at random so that the oh so advanced people of earth can marvel at it all for how ever long it lasts.

All half a minute of it, it seems at the beginning of that vid you linked. Such a long way to go for there half a minute of fame.

Or what you saying its all just ice particles and space junk lighted up for that half a minute? What the funk exactly you trying to say? What you expect people to read your mind. Out with it. Is it UFOs or space junk or what? Or is that to hard for you to do?

Do you need help with it.

My theory is that its just another crappy video, one on a long list of crappy videos that are out there. And you apparently think crappy videos constitute proof of UFOs and aliens.

Is that about right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join