It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Footage, Seems Inteligent Activity On Space

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I went to the Scinews page, to check a supposed UFO, secureteam10 fans were talking of a possible UFO, the owner of the page then posted this as an answer, I didn't take it seriously at the beginning, but once I examined properly wow, this seems gold to me, what do you think?
Pay attention on the beginning of the video, the computer screen there.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-11-2019 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2019 by DrumsRfun because: fixed all cap title

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Those are the space life forms they like to call ice particles.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Those are the space life forms they like to call ice particles.

Exactly, that is how Martyn Stubbs called, following Constable and Reich.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo
secureteam10...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

secureteam10...

lol. not the one I posted. The one I posted I got the link from the Scinews owner.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
inconclusive. are the 'ice crystals' appearing while thrusters are being fired? might explain the apparent direction - changes of some of the 'ice crystals'. or maybe aliens.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
“seems inteligent activity on space”

Say what?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
inconclusive. are the 'ice crystals' appearing while thrusters are being fired? might explain the apparent direction - changes of some of the 'ice crystals'. or maybe aliens.

I don't think their flight pattern is consistent with engine acceleration, they are coming from all directions crossing the video screen, and there are more than one type, as usual. This type of activity is not very uncommon.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Say what?

Remember the water bears? Maybe they mutated.

The International Space Station is infested with mysterious space bugs that may be leaving astronauts at risk of “serious harm,” according to a new study.

Scientists discovered a thriving ecosystem of “infectious organisms” aboard the station which are similar to bugs found in hospitals on Earth.

A NASA team found five different varieties of Enterobacter, with researchers calculating that there is a “79 percent probability that they may potentially cause disease.”

nypost.com...

Mutants!

Mutants in Microgravity
Dr. Anita Goel, chairman and scientific director of Nanobiosym in Cambridge, Massachusetts

Credits: Bioserve
Bacteria may mutate more rapidly in space and scientists theorize patterns of those mutations could help predict how pathogens become resistant to antibiotics. Such predictions could, in turn, be used to develop new drugs to use against those pathogens. Antibiotic resistant pathogens or bacteria is a growing world-wide health concern.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 3-11-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They do act like nosy space bugs, maybe small deployed recon drones or something like that?
Interesting what they could be?

We should deploy some space nets to capture one..

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yes I agree SpaceX and ISS including NASA are conducting “intelligent activity in space”

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: flamengo

Why is it called "SpaceX Dragon CRS-10 in orbital night" -- It's obviously a sunlit scene.

Unlike the space shuttle, the ISS rarely dumps water [it's used to generate O2], so some other source would be needed.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Why is it called "SpaceX Dragon CRS-10 in orbital night" -- It's obviously a sunlit scene.

Unlike the space shuttle, the ISS rarely dumps water [it's used to generate O2], so some other source would be needed.

You didn't take to long to turn up. lol. And of course gaslighting.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

You didn't take to long to turn up. ....

Well, is the scene day or night? Basic question.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Loved the video. Especially considering that its moving, you got other objects moving in all directions.

See that thing hit a 90 degree turn? Or that other that zoomed out of there.

neat.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

UFOs mentioned during approach:
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The next robot supply ship is arriving at the ISS in a few hours [early Monday, CST], watch it live and see if you can capture any unusual activity.

blogs.nasa.gov... x7wC9y0Xav7SmcP2_NElA

and here's live commentary and screen-grab archive:
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...
edit on 3-11-2019 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Loved the video. Especially considering that its moving, you got other objects moving in all directions.

See that thing hit a 90 degree turn? Or that other that zoomed out of there.

neat.

Man yeah, and the guy was tipping on the comments, I took the info from his link lol, when I saw it I couldn't believe. It is very consistent with the other footage from Martyn Stubbs.
Various types of objects start to wander about, doing turns and stuff, really cool, they were very agitated, and then suddenly they stop.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Say what?

LOL, such intelligent remarks, only a person with HIGH IQ, could do such insightful comments.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Say what?

LOL, such intelligent remarks, only a person with HIGH IQ, could do such insightful comments.

Were the originally cited video images made in daylight or darkness? The question is related to whether the dots were self-illuminated or sunlit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join