It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-year-old girl hits man wearing trump mask

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So punching people in public is not assault?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Morals are a specious concept that perpetually experience identity flux. In much the same way as one can find fossils of sea creatures on the side of a mountain because that mountain was thousands of feet beneath it's present elevation millions of years ago, tomorrow's moral high ground could very well be today's moral valley and vice-versa.

In short, so what?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What would my reaction be to the half I believed?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Vroomfondel

My reaction would be to smack her upside the head. I don't give a phuck.

Good to know.

I know men who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bad and women who could legit kicked the crap out of you. Gender means nothing in a fight.

Of course gender means nothing in a fight. It is the level of threat that matters. Or not. Apparently you don't need to feel threatened... you just need an excuse. And never mind what harm you could cause someone younger, smaller and weaker than you because it's not the threat that matters... you have an excuse! Yay!!!

So you can assess a threat level just by looking at someone? Thats a great trick. Why don't you teach it to, oh lets say, law enforcement? The military perhaps? I can think of a lot of people who could benefit greatly by being able to accurately assess a threat level just by looking at someone...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

Yes

It is

I was being sarcastic

The pussies who are saying this man shouldn’t have called the police WILL display their hypocrisy if the tables are ever turned and a 14 year old assaults a lefty in the street.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I guess it makes no difference either way, I have all sorts of standards I apply in my life and I suppose it's pointless to think others should be held to that standard, I don't cheat on my girlfriends either and I'm sure people out there I'm an idiot for that as well. Likely this is why I'm not religious as I've seen religious folk do the most henious of things and not even bat an eyelid.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You mean you have seen people do the most heinous things..

Being religious or not being religious doesn't change the human condition any.

If you honestly think that non religious people are somehow more noble or less depraved then you are truly naive and that can be fixed by working one night in an ER where you can see the worst mankind has to offer.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't cheat on my girlfriends either

If you've got more than 1, as that potentially unfortunate typo seems to indicate, then why would you cheat?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Ok yes people, people that are religious and do nasty things and feel no remorse as they can be forgiven by saying a few hail Mary's and go to confession.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I've had more than one girlfriend in my life, it wasn't a typo and from the statement I thought it would be obvious what I meant considering the point I was making.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: SprocketUK

I would be pissed off no doubt, and I can say how I'd react in all honesty, I can however state with certainly I would not use violence as way to teach her not be violent.

The fact that you would be, probably indicates you brought her up ok, so it's probably not going to be something to worry about, is it?

As for whether I'd spank her for being dumb, I'd rather do that than her think her gender have her a free shot and end up getting her head stamped on by some chav.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I've spent a lot of time and effort raising my kids, I teach them to be respectful so I hope they have taken my guidance on board and would chose not to do stupid # like that.

Fair call with discipline at home, because if we don't get the message accross at home some nutbag sociapath might end up doing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

It's perfectly fine to beat racist nazi facists.

Havent you seen the news?

Where is OTOSOTC when you need him to justify things.

DOWN WITH NATZSY FASHISTS !!!111

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"The real question is, with so much white noise rattling around up there, how are you able to sleep at night?"

A wee hot cup a cha and some Valium. Duhhh!

A guess the narcolepsy is your forte? Well, that and medieval torture devices you seem so hell-bent on reintroducing.

Thank feck for entropy really.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Well, that and medieval torture devices you seem so hell-bent on reintroducing.

I'd be fine with making the stocks a bit more comfortable. The point would be public humiliation.

Oh - and you do know how dumb the persistent use of
makes you look, right?

See, I can click my mouse button too.

edit on 30-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well suggesting a return to antiquated torture techniques is indeed somewhat public humiliating, ile give you that.

I'm surprised you not holding the mouse up to the screen, to be honest. x

Guess who wants to torture 14-year-old daft little girls, and their family ta boot???

That's you that is, you want to do that!

edit on 30-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If you're the individual they've punched intentionally, then it's not disciplining, it's self defense. 14 isn't a little kid, that's a post pubescent young adult.

Hang on....

So if 14 year old Jane gave you a slap in the face, you would attack?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have a feeling that some of the people who fail to see the funny side of this are the same people who said Trump saying he could just grab em by the pussy was "locker room talk"

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
no
not really
were it a 14 year old attacking someone in a barak mask would you say the same?

sadly I think not

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
suggesting a return to antiquated torture techniques

You obviously don't know much about torture techniques, ancient or otherwise. The tsocks were not a torture technique, they were a public humiliation technique.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join